FQ
FRANK Q.
09/28/2018
Competent skilled people. Convenient location.
Love having inspections, automotive repair or scheduled work done at Glenwood. Always experience fair and expert advice and results. Glenwood has been "our place" for more years than we can count. Will continue to be a satisfied client.

CHRIS W.
BMW Z3
09/15/2018
2001 BMW Z3
Just moved to the area, looking for someone to service my 17 year old BMW.
I was very pleased with the service and work at Glenwood Foreign Car. They got my car in, communicated with me and did a great job.

MICHAEL M.
Langhorne, PA
09/11/2018
very professional and friendly place
thanks for exemplary client service. Always a pleasant experience.
Michael Mariakis

DANIEL S.
Morrisville, PA
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/09/2018
Precise and Professional
The reality of Glennwood's performance matched the exalted expectations, which came from some very demanding friends with high-end German vehicles.

I deeply appreciate access to such a dependable institution in Bucks County, or anywhere.

Daniel S.
Morrisville, PA
09/08/2018
Precise and Professional
Glenwood came with the highest recommendations from very prudent people for my Mercedes e350. The representative was courteous and ultra-responsive and the work was done with meticulous precision and conservatively priced for the high-end auto niche. I highly recommend this institution with the same degree of sincerity as it was unquestionably recommended to me.

ROBERT and DARCY G.
Volvo S80
09/07/2018
Trust
I know when Glenn recommends a repair, it is absolutely necessary. And he will do it as economically as possible without sacrificing safety. He is kind enough to see take me for fluid refills when needed.

MARY H.
New Hope, PA
09/02/2018
Communication
Glenwood always calls to let me know what he recommends servicing on the car and the cost of each activity. The nI decide what I want to be done on thee car that day. I am never surprised when I pick up my car.

MARY F.
Lexus ES 330
08/30/2018
Glenwood Foreign Car Servic
I’ve updated old adage ‘If it ain’t broke don’t fix it,’ to ‘if your car is broke, Glenwood will fix it’ ... my 2004 Lexus ES 330 sounded like a truck, after replacing the rear catalytic converter and service maintenance my car is purring like when newly-purchased many years ago! I highly recommend Glenwood for all auto repairs ... Staff are always courteous, professional and knowledgeable!

CG
CAREY G.
Hyundai Veracruz
07/14/2018
saved by glenwood
broke down outside supermarket just after shopping. Glenn came, flatbedded me, drove me home, fixed the car and it was under $200, and back to me the same day.

LC
LISA C.
Newtown, PA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/20/2018
So friendly and honest
This was our first time using Glenwood, we had just purchased a used sl500 Mercedes and were concerned w being taken advantage of during its pa inspection and over all inspection of car. We were very pleased w the outcome. Our brother in law has been coming here for years. So glad he referred us.

MARY F.
Lexus ES 330
05/16/2018
Outstanding Service
If it’s not broke, don’t fix it ... this old adage is more than appropriate for Glen Wood in two very important ways 1) Their service from tbe receptionist to the office manager to the auto techs to Glen himself is without question: impeccable, professional, trustworthy and honest! And 2) If there is nothing wrong with your vehicle then they’re not going to fix or find ‘something’ to inflate your service bill! Glen Wood is not broken so nothing needs fixing ... their auto service bar has been set high, other like business should emulate!

FZ
FRANCES/NORM Z.
05/16/2018
Fabulous
Long time customer of ten years
Glenn is honest and doesn’t take forever
I would very highly recommend
Office is great and everyone is helpful and friendly
I have even had to wait while I had an oil change and they made me feel welcome

Volvo XC60
05/02/2018
Great service!!

KAREN M.
Langhorne, PA
04/02/2018
Great service, knowledgeable about vehicle and reasonable price
Always appreciate great service, knowledge of vehicle and reasonable price for service. My only concern is that I wish there were extended hours for appointments.

GW
GREGORY and MARAH W.
03/30/2018
Fast, efficient and fair
We trust Glenn with all of our car needs. He is efficient, fair and always accommodating - even offers a car for use while yours is getting fixed.

Mary F.
03/09/2018
Best of the rest ...
Glennwood has been the sole car service provider for me since my daughter referred me more than 10 years ago ... no matter the issue (regular maintenance service, or another issue) Glennwood has always provided on point assessments at reasonable picing! As a single lady who has been duped by unscrupulous mechanics who have performed unnecessary, but ‘much advised’ repairs in the past, I have found Glennwood to honorable and trustworthy! During annual inspections if nothing is wrong with your car, they won’t replace your wiper blades just to make a buck, wouldn’t you expect that from the company who has been responsible for maintaining your car? From the front office staff, serviWc techs, to Glennwood himself you will be treated courteously and professionally! As long as I am a car owner and Glennwood is in business I will remain their faithful trusting customer!

MARY H.
New Hope, PA
10/19/2017
I have been taking my cars to Glenwood for 24 years and he always been fair and honest with me.
I needed body work done on my right rear bumper due to a hit and run accident. When I picked up my car, I could not tell where the damage had been. It was perfect!

SD
SUSAN D.
Newtown, PA
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/16/2017
Found the best place to repair my Mercedes
So happy with the repairs to my car's bumper, and the extra services that made it look great. Fair price, friendly people to deal with, great find.

MIKE M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
08/24/2017
Great service & communication
First time taking my vehicle to Glenwood. Recommended by several friends. Terrific first experience! Thanks!

CRAIG C.