4.6

Dan P.
Ford Edge
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the timing was good as well as the price.

BL
BILL L.
07/12/2020
Always great service
I've been a steady customer now for two years, and the team at Good Hands never fails to provide high quality service at a very reasonable price. Always on-time, courteous, and top-notch vehicle care.

JOEL M.
Dodge Durango
07/11/2020
It was helpful
So my dodge was there a month ago and then it had to go back for a new air compressor. The manager was helpful and so was another guy I think Jorge or Jesus I don’t want to mess his name up. Both very thorough with the work and time frame.

RANDY W.
Nissan Murano
07/11/2020
Your Not in GOOD Hands!
I took my vehicle there Friday July 3rd. I told them I wanted an estimate on fixing the AC,plus a tune up plus an oil change. They called back and gave me an estimate on front end problems. Something I didn't mention. They quoted $2700. I said just do the oil change. I went to get my car at 4:11 pm same day. They were locked up and gone. They obviously left early for the July 4th weekend. They didn't call and trapped my car in there place for the weekend. I went at 8am Monday they said they called and left a message and said they left at 4:30. Which is a lie. Which is still 1/2 HR before they normally close. I Think they were mad because i didn't let them do the $2700 repair. They lied and VI was so uncaring he basically told me tough. Consumers beware you are not in GOOD HANDS there.

Kim M.
Denver, CO
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Kim said the staff were willing to repair her vehicle, they were interested in helping her.

CP
Cybil P.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Cybil said they were very responsive, quick and kept a good line of communication, which she appreciated.

Joel M.
Dodge Durango
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Joel said the front desk person was very polite, the mechanics are knowledgeable, and they broke down things he needed to know for now and in the future.

CD
Charley D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Charley said they're super fast, friendly, and excellent. He'll keep them in mind for next time.

Sunny M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Sunny said they're always nice and don't try to up-sell her on things that she doesn't need. They get the work done that needs to be done.

05/15/2020
I brought my car in for an oil change and to look at the battery. The mechanists did a quick oil change. They told me about some other things that are wrong with my car. I feel they are very detail oriented and trustworthy. The only concern I have is that there is a sign on the door that masks are required yet i saw 2 employees without a mask

TF
Tyrique F.
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Ty. She said they did her well. Jose was very nice, and provided her with great customer service.

Michelle D.
Lexus GX 470
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Michelle said they have taken really good care of her vehicle and they are nice.

David P.
04/25/2020 Category: Service
David said that the place did a fine job on some of the things he wanted done, but didn't finish some things, like they didn't change the oil notification signal.

GD
GREGORY D.
Chevrolet Prizm
04/24/2020
Got the job done
Thank you for getting my vehicles up-to-date & running great!

GD
GREGORY D.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
04/22/2020
Got the job done
Thank you for getting my vehicle in perfect running order.