Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5rating 4.4722256
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

JOCELYN B.
Marion, AR
04/21/2015 Category: Service
highly recommended
excellent service
Allan F. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/22/2015

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW MS BRENDAI WE APPRECIATE YOU BUSINESS.

Oxford, MS
2007 Hyundai Elantra
04/21/2015 Category: Service
Service department isn't what it used to be
Took my Hyundai in for service. They took days to complete some simple work, and would never call me back as promised to update me on their progress. I'm still waiting (weeks later) for a call back about a part they were going to order to finish my repairs.
Allan F. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/21/2015

I AM SORRY YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE. AS FAR AS CALLING YOU BACK RICHARD WHEELEY YOUR ADVISOR CLAIMS THE PHONE NUMBER HE HAS ON FILE IS NOT A GOOD NUMBER MISS HAWKINS.YOUR DOOR ACTUATOR IS HERE AND IF YOU CAN CALL RICHARD AT 901-598-7956. IF I CAN BE ANY ASSISTANCE TO YOU MY PHONE NUMBER IS 901-483-7273.

KC
KATHY C.
Cordova, TN
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2015 Category: Service
Gossett HYUNDAI Service is Excellent!
Advisors are knowledgeable and share the info they have in an easy-to-understand way. They don't fix things just to make the money - they advise about problems and let you know if it needs immediate attention or can wait a bit to fix. I actually am starting to trust a car service team again after a HUGE ripoff by a different car repair business.
Allan F. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/17/2015

THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STAR REVIEW MS CULVER WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

SUSAN B.
Covington, TN
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Service Review
I am always able to schedule an appointment when convenient for me. Service is performed timely and staff if courteous.
Allan F. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/10/2015

THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD REVEIW MS BRAGG WE APPRECIATE YOU BUSINESS.

GM
Gerry M.
2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON
02/03/2015 Category: Service
polite employees and fast work
Allan F. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 02/04/2015

Thank you for the 5 star rating we appreciate your business.

IB
ISIS B.
2004 Hyundai Tiburon
01/29/2015 Category: Service
Fast friendly accurate service
Great job didn't have to wait long at all.
Allan F. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/29/2015

Thank you for the response Ms.Bradshaw we appreciate your business

GH
GLENALYN H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2015 Category: Service
Average experience
It took a lot longer than anticipated even though I had scheduled an appointment for the oil change, and the waiting room for the service area was pretty dirty.
Allan F. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/28/2015

I apologize about the waiting room I have called the clean up crew regaurding this. And about the waiting time I told my advisor to offer you a special next time you come in. Hopefully you will rescore us with a higher rating and have a much better experience next time.

PT
PATRICIA T.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
01/16/2015 Category: Service
too long wait time on service
Uncalled for having an appt that from 8:30 am until 2:30 pm would not recommend for service to others
Allan F. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/16/2015

I am sorry it took so long pulled the repair order they had to pick up the tires.

DEBORAH R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/24/2014 Category: Service
service of my car
Good service. Very friendly staff
Allan F. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 12/26/2014

Thank you for the response we appreciate your business

SD
SHERRI D.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2014 Category: Service
Gracious Professional Service
Service staff are always professional and courteous; and services quality remains very good. Gossett Hyundai does it right the 1st time.
Allan F. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 11/17/2014

Thank you very much we apreciate your business Ms Damon

SHARIAN M.
11/01/2014 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Excellent service every time! I would never take my Hyundai anywhere else.

10/23/2014 Category: Service
Lack of customer service
Explained to service man that my tire pressure light had been on since I pirchaed the vehicle. He claims there was a nail in the tire but when asked where the nail was, he wouldn't tell me. He even disregarded me telling him about the sensor a second time.
Allan F. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/27/2014

PLEASE CALL ALLAN FISHMAN  AT 901-483-7273 I AM THE SERVICE MANAGER AT GOSSETT AND WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS THE POOR COMMUNICATIONS YOU RECEIVED ON THE TIRE REPAIR.
THANKS
ALLAN

2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2014 Category: Service
Always Great Service
No matter what I need to have done here, I am always greeted and taken care of. The work is done reasonably fast. I have never had a problem with the service departments at all.
Allan F. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/18/2014

Thank you for the rating and more we appreciate you business

JARVIESHA H.
10/02/2014 Category: Service
car care
The people are nice and helpful I also love that they have (WIFI). An the service is excellent.

RJ
Ruthie J.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
09/19/2014 Category: Service
I received an oil change and tire rotation and balance. The service was great and the people were very accommodating and friendly.

PD
PAUL D.
Germantown, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/25/2014 Category: Service
Great People
I've never had anything but positive experiences with the service folks at Gossett Hyundai.

ARNETTA S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2014 Category: Service
caring staff
The staff is very caring and want they want their customer satisfied, and I love that,.

LILLIAN B.
Marion, AR
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2014 Category: Service
lied to by service department
I was lied to by the service department, was told it would be one charge, and it was not. Will never go back.

BC
Brenda C.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/11/2014 Category: Service
4 stars
everyone is friendly and courteous.They get you in @ out.

JI
JOHNEL I.
TN
2010 Hyundai Genesis
04/29/2014 Category: Service
my service advisor Ms Vianey Murillo is Very Professional
Ms. Murillo has always made me and my wife feel like we are part of her family. Ms. Murillo goes over all work and charges on my ticket . I find it very refreshing that it's not just about getting me in getting me out and taking my money.