RA
Rodney A.
New York
Honda Fit
06/16/2017 Category: Service
Rodney said they provided solid work but it took longer than expected.

DE
DUKE D E.
06/15/2017
staff and facility are great
Audra and Julia are great

PY
Peter Y.
Bellerose, NY
Cadillac SRX
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Peter said he was pleased with the service provided by this business.

BO
BILL O.
Honda Accord
06/09/2017
Julia continues to offer the best customer service. Saved me money when she reviewed my car history and determined that a part, previously installed - was covered under warranty. THAT is OUTSTANDING customer service, in my book!

DAVID H.
Mazda 2
06/08/2017
Honest people. Reasonable price

KW
Kim W.
Sunnyside, NY
06/08/2017 Category: Service
Kim said the service was very good but the wait time was way too long.

HK
Han K.
06/07/2017 Category: Service
Han said the employee, Judy who works the front counter is great. The employee, JK provided awesome service. He had a very good experience.

NH
Nury H.
Toyota Yaris
06/07/2017 Category: Service
Nury said this business was nice and efficient. They have great service.

Dohee L.
Lexus IS 250
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Dohee said this business was the best and the service was fast. If there are any problems they tell her. She trusts them and she would recommend them to others.

HS
HEATHER S.
Bayside, NY
Cadillac DeVille
06/05/2017
Felt welcomed and helped fast

LARRY B.
06/04/2017
Fast, knowledgeable and efficient
I have been going to GB in Flushing since I moved here 4 years ago. Whether it's mechanical or auto body repair, they have always done a great job with my car and in a timely fashion.
In addition, Julia the office manager at the shop always provides amazing customer service to All customers and ensures me of the price before the work is done. It's hard to find talented, reliable mechanics / people these days. I highly recommend you visit!!

HS
Haejin S.
06/03/2017 Category: Service
Haejin said this business did good work.

LL
LOYD L.
Whitestone, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
06/02/2017
Fast Service
Awesome crew and such fast service. Honest and reliable.

LF
LIONEL-WALTER F.
Ford Expedition
05/28/2017
Once again my expectations were met with the service on one of my vehicles

AL
ANN L.
Forest Hills, NY
Volvo 850
05/27/2017
Disappointed
I've been coming here for years now and always had good experience. Audra always looked out for her customers, especially female customers. At my last two visits I see new people working there and don't see Audra. I'm told she still owns the place. My last visit I needed an inspection and was told I need about $800 worth of repairs, or I won't pass the inspection. I went to a different place and passed the inspection and was told those repairs were not needed. Very disappointed! I felt that I was in one of those places where they tell you that unless you pay big bucks, you're not passing the inspection. Didn't expect that to happen at Audra's shop where I've been coming for years.

KP
KAY P.
Bayside, NY
Volvo 940
05/25/2017
Kay Presar
Very fast courteous service. Julia very helpful.

MELISSA D.
Oakland Gardens, NY
05/21/2017
Multiple
This visit was not one of the better visits. The service technician spilled some type of solution on my rear hatch door while replacing the rear wiper blade. He never wiped it clean and I am not sure he even noticed. The technician rested his tools on my vehicle without anything to protect the surface. My vehicle maintenance light was not reset after the oil change/service and both of my trip odometers were rest to zero. If there was an issue, someone should have called to ask how to get the odometer to display the main view. I use my trip odometers to track business miles. I had asked to have my splash guard re-attached to the underside and it was the 2nd visit where there was no mention of the tire pressure sensor warning light illuminated until I asked as I was leaving.
I always have a great experience with the office staff and have no concerns in that regard. This was the 2nd time in as many visits where things were not quite the way it had been handled in years past.

CK
Charles K.
05/20/2017 Category: Service
Charles said he has been going to this business forever and they are good to him.

John C.
Lexus GS 350
05/15/2017 Category: Service
John said the business did good work.

Jae K.
Palisades Park, NJ
05/15/2017 Category: Service
Jae said so far no problems. The staff member who was helping him did a great job.