Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

John B.
Jeep Liberty
12/14/2018
Professional, timely, personal service!
Another GREAT experience at Great Falls Exxon & Car Care - all the staff helped to get my car ready for a long trip...impressed with the people who work there, they took the time to explain clearly what needed to be done and delivered my car on schedule - and they were so very personal and pleasant to deal with on the phone and in person as well. Great Falls is fortunate
to have this excellent service in our neighborhood!

Mercedes-Benz ML550
12/12/2018
Saman is awesome...and honest.
Staff works hard for the customer and the owner. There are no games. It’s about honesty and respect.
Previous operator of Great Falls Car Care location was terrible....spent all his time talking down Saman and his dad instead of competing on the merits of good business. Lying about others to make yourself look better is wrong...deceitful. Good to have that small, immature attitude out of our community. And Saman always took the high road...pure class.

FJ
Franz J.
12/10/2018
Great Service at a Great Price!
As always, the Great Falls Exxon team provided excellent service at a very reasonable price. We are so glad that Great Falls Exxon is part of our community. Congratulations to Saman and Tofun for running such a professional and competent business with great staff and technicians.

Diane and John R.
12/08/2018
Knowledgeable, service oriented, very fair. Always willing to discuss options/alternatives.

LA
Lisa A.
Sterling, VA
Subaru
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the staff does good work.

SA
Sharif A.
Vienna, VA
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Sharif said he got good customer service.

PG
Pam G.
12/04/2018
Everyone was very helpful, professional, and courteous
Everyone was very helpful, professional, and courteous. New brakes were installed quickly and there were no squeaks or squeals or adjustments needed after all the repairs. I appreciate that they also found a nail in the tire and fixed it.

AD
Al D.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Al said the business was shorthanded when he went on a Saturday. But, they got to it, got it done, and everything is fine now.

Rouget H.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/02/2018
Super-efficient service at GF Exxon
Inspector Allen N. was quick, thorough, and very courteous.

GJ
Glenn J.
11/29/2018
flat repair
Great work by your staff getting me in and out in a few hours for a flat repair while I did some work at the local Starbucks.

Stephen W.
Hyundai Azera
11/28/2018
Good eye
I stopped for gas and a mechanical noticed my inspection had expired. They did the inspection right then and I was on my way

11/27/2018
They are friendly, knowledgeable, through,
My visits to Great Falls Car Care are always easy. The team members are all very friendly, knowledgeable, and patient with my lack of knowledge about cars. They explain what is needed and why, they are able to deliver within a day or two and accommodate my timeframe for appointments. I have only received supreme service from this team and would highly recommend them to everyone.

11/27/2018
Our Lexus RX350 broke down for the first time since 2007. Toufan and his team were exceptional. The were professional and had our car fixed in no time over Thanksgiving weekend! Before any repairs were made we got an update on what was wrong with the car and how we would like to proceed. There were no hidden surprises and I value their honesty

Subaru Impreza Wagon
11/25/2018
Inspector's Great Sense of Humor
I only came for a safety inspection. But I had a problem. There was a trouble light that only I could turn off so the inspector parked my car next to the gas pump. (Low fuel light.) I always appreciate the inspector's sense of humor. Looking forward to next year.

SP
Steve P.
Cadillac CTS-V
11/25/2018
replaced oil pump indicator
local to great falls, fair prices, quality work and high quality management

KT
Khin T.
11/22/2018
check engine soon on my BMW X5
a couole codes need attention diagnosed correctl and fix them right

11/21/2018
Very efficient
Great service, and less waiting. The staff here are very helpful and trustworthy.

Bob M.
Mercedes-Benz C280
11/19/2018
Annual inspect
As usul, sxcellent prompt service

VA
Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2018
Great service always
I have been a customer every since the ownership took over years ago. I have always been very highly satisfied in every respect. Everyone is highly trained; honest, and striving to give overall satisfaction in all they do. I hope they stay in business for years to come. Thank you Great Falls Exon and Staff.

EN
Eb N.
Reston, VA
11/15/2018
Friendly service, flexible and courteous.
I mostly deal with Tufan and he always finds time to listen and figure out the way to help and fix the problem. Allen and cashiers have been kind and friendly. I appreciate all they do.