Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

INFINITI I30
10/21/2018
Good friendly competent people
Good work in a timely manner.

EP
Ernest P.
Lexus IS 300
10/20/2018
Excellent service and well priced
Honest service and always timely. I know my cars will be ready to drive when I pick up. Reasonable pricing. Friendly service. A place you will never go wrong.

GB
Ginny B.
10/20/2018
Excellent service!
Always honest, knowledgeable and friendly service.

Tawfeeq M.
Arlington, VA
10/19/2018
Engine and Breaks
The Auto shop has provided and excellent service. Tofun is an excellent mechanic and gives his customers the best service he can. He deserves all the best. Thank you.

Tom S.
Cadillac DTS
10/11/2018
The staff is great, the technical service is great and the ownership/management is great. They help make America Great Again!
The Great Falls Exxon is a friendly Village business who deliver excellent technical/automotive repairs ... and staff who are anxious to please and always courteous. They are auto mechanics you can trust ... and often charge much less than less competent shops.

Joseph S.
10/10/2018
Replace battery and alternator
The work was done fast and well, which we appreciated.

MK
Maura K.
Saturn Sky
10/10/2018
thanks for taking great care of my car
Thanks for providing a used tire to replace mine. appreciate the cost savings!

John T.
GMC Acadia Limited
10/09/2018
These guys know their stuff!
New appointment procedure is being kept. The garage is so busy, They needed to put this in place.

CG
Christophe G.
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/06/2018
Excelent service as usual
Great service again. Knowledgable and friendly as you can expect.

SJ
Scott and Misty J.
Vienna, VA
10/04/2018
Not the same under new ownership (ZERO stars)
I used to love the Great Falls Exxon, but it's terrible now that it's under new ownership. I will drive 10 minutes out of the way to take my car to Great Falls Auto Service in Sterling where the former owners of Great Falls Exxon have opened up shop. I won't even buy gas at Great Falls Exxon anymore. It's all of the little things that have gone downhill - terrific customer service (gone), female customers not feeling threatened of being taken advantage of (gone), fast, immediate service (gone), plugging a tire for free (gone). The new staff at Great Falls Exxon are not customer obsessed and I'm done giving them my business.
Saman L., Owner / Operator from Great Falls Exxon responded on 10/05/2018

Hi Misty,

I am the owner/operator of Great Falls Exxon (along with my dad, we have owned this station for 20 years without change of ownership.) I'm sorry to hear that you were not happy with our service during your recent Safety Inspection. I assure you, all of the areas you reference are so important to us - service, speed and even the small touches like always checking tire pressures, topping off fluids, jump starting customers and helping them when they are stuck, anything to make your life with car issues easier. We are quite concerned that you feel like you have the potential of being taken advantage of. We are open and honest with all of our customers (female and male) - always. We have both male and female service experts on our team. We also make a point of sharing any issues we find with our customers through electronic reports and photographs... we believe in complete transparency and awesome service!

Again, I'm sorry that we fell short of this on your recent visit and if you are willing to talk more about that concern with me, I would be grateful to learn more.

Just to clarify, we are the same Exxon owners that have been here for 20 years, recently we added our new Great Falls Car Care location on Walker Road, allowing us to expand our service offerings. I hope you consider trying us again, I'd love the opportunity to wow you!

Sincerely,

Tara and Chad A.
Mercedes-Benz S550
09/30/2018
Last service
As always service was excellent. Thank you

Washington, DC
INFINITI G35 Sedan
09/28/2018
Kept me informed when my wholesaler wouldn't!
I'm less than impressed with Tire Rack's ability to keep to a schedule, but I had no such problems with the team at GFE. They went above and beyond in every capacity.

They consistently kept me informed on when everything would be ready, were able to accommodate two last-minute appointments as if they were planned a week in advance, and all of it was done in less than an hour for a more than reasonable installation fee (about ~$25 per tire). Everyone I worked with was cordial and beyond competent.

Even though I'm no longer in the Great Falls area, if you're within 30-45 minutes, it is WORTH THE DRIVE to have your work done here.
Saman L., Owner / Operator from Great Falls Exxon responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Saman Limouee
Owner / Operator
703-759-3367

KK
Ken K.
Vienna, VA
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the business did a great job and it was done in a timely fashion.

AK
Albano K.
Bethesda, MD
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Albano said the business gets the job done. He is very happy.

AN
Ahmed N.
09/24/2018
cotumer servise
knowledgeable, friendly, neighborly, and very processional.

09/22/2018
Nice place. Great friendly people
Brought my car in for annual inspection. The wait was short, the technician friendly, pleasant and very courteous. He filled up a soft tire and checked the rest without being asked.

John and Philomena B.

FK
Faisal K.
HUMMER H3
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Faisal said this business is amazing.

INFINITI I30
09/15/2018
Courtesy and effecientcy
Good service and prompt turnaround.

GP
Greg P.
Reston, VA
09/13/2018
BMW service
The technicians did a great job diagnosing an elusive suspension issue. After the repair, it handled better than it has in a long time.