Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Diane B.
Volvo XC70
02/17/2019
I've taken my car in about 20 times to Great Falls Exxon, and I've been very please every time. They're batting 100% !!
Great Falls Exxon does a great job keeping my car in a state of excellent performance. Their diagnostics are spot on. They respond very quickly. They make appointments, diagnose the problem, have or order parts, and they get the job done. They are committed, have very professional and knowledgable workers, and remain focused. They're quick to answer questions or to find the answer and get back to me.
They're a down to earth, friendly, professional team. My daughter comes in from DC to go there.

WY
William Y.
02/17/2019
Saman and the other guys were great to work with. Very quick and efficient service. I appreciate the attention to detail and honest evaluation.

ZH
Zvi H.
02/16/2019
Outstanding service
As always, outstanding service. We left the car the evening before after working with Brad on a schedule. We needed to pick up the car rather early the following day. The car was ready ahead of time, had a chance to have a great conversation with the owners and we were in our well ahead of schedule. Thank you!

02/15/2019
Time for a tire change
Had to change all four on my old Honda Odyssey and to realign...and ever since I changed them last time at Costco the tire pressure lights wouldn't work, so they fixed all that...very quick and efficient. I brought the car in dirty from the snow and salt...when it came back, it was shining and had been cleaned inside and out, all the salt removed as a complementary courtesy, just the usual thoughtfulness and attention to detail you can always count on in this excellent crew. They are also dog lovers.

Michael C.
Reston, VA
Lexus LS 430
02/15/2019
Friendly quality service. A team you can trust.
You won’t be disappointed.

AW
Amos W.
Cadillac Fleetwood
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Amos said she likes the way the staff took care of everything.

Buick Enclave
The terrific staff
Staff always there to help

Bob S.
GMC Yukon XL
02/08/2019
Communication was timely as promised
Kieth was responsive to my needs. He assisted in repairng my GMC Denali when parts are no longer available. Additionally, evaluated all future repairs to prepare for.
Mister RENOVATOR

Janice T.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
State Inspection
Love the fact that I can look on their web cam via their website to see how many cars are in line. I took my car in and left it with them and they were completed by the time I had got myself a coffee at Starbucks and walked back. They are always very polite and really helpful.

DK
David K.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/08/2019 Category: Service
David said the business did everything the vehicle needed and was asked to do.

Michelle and Robert L.
Audi S4
02/04/2019
Failure to fix issues
The car was brought in for three reasons, the primary reason was that the cooling system had a leak that caused all the coolant to drain out. The other issue was a noise in the suspension of the car. When I picked up the car (they had replaced the water pump saying that was the leak), I drove off only to have the car break down again for the exact same reason I brought it in. They hadn't fix the leak at all. Also, the noise in the suspension was never fixed despite the fact they said it had been. I wads charged for the second repair although offered a minor discount on labor. Over all a very disappointing experience.

Mercedes-Benz ML550
02/01/2019
Knowledgeable and friendly advice
A great part of the community

NK
Nancy K.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said that everything at the place went smoothly and they were quick.

Lexus LX 470
01/30/2019
Quick reply
Called with a battery problem and they diagnosed it within seconds. Incredible customer service!

BN
Bob N.
Ram Pickup
01/30/2019
Continue to Receive Great Service
The break service done on my son's pickup was taken care of quickly and for a reasonable price. We have been customers of Great Falls Exxon ever since Saman took over the business. We know they will treat us fairly and do the job correctly. My son lives in Leesburg, but continues to use GFE for service due to the trust that has been established. He tried another service station closer to home and was not happy. He vowed to stay with GFE for the foreseeable future.
Thanks Saman and crew.

Magda B.
01/28/2019
Friendly staff welcoming and attentive.
I called and got a person who answered my questions and helped me decide on when to come. I arrived and was immediately addressed and my concern handled. They did my inspection quickly and I was in my way in no time. Because of their professionalism I will go back for other issues in the future. Sometime when you have a little job they test you differently, I appreciate that this was not the case here and I was treated as a valued customer no matter. Perfect!

MA
Mirza A.
Mercedes-Benz S500
A Popular Trusted Neighborhood Shop
I have been taking my various cars to Grear Falls for many years now. Aside from regular repairs and service, I find their advice on several of my cars very useful in planning things ahead. The BG issue is a very minor one and I felt they may have been a lapse in communications.

2001 S500 140 miles
BG products for a 2001 car with 140K miles and falling apart is a waste of customers money. Yes, I would recomend this place to a friend for selected services only.
Saman L., Owner / Operator from Great Falls Exxon & Car Care responded on 01/28/2019

Our goal is always to provide exceptional service, on a personal level, at fair prices... and after reading your review it sounds like we fell short this time and for that I'm sorry.

Your review implied 2 things 1) that the BG Chemicals we used were a waste of money & 2) that we are capable of  "selected services only ". I'd like to address these seriatim:

1) We must have done a bad job of explaining the benefits of the BG chemicals for your car. I have attached links to explain why we treated your car with the BG chemicals that we used. ESPECIALLY since it's older and goes a long way between services:
https://www.bgprod.com/ catalog/engine/bg-epr-engine- performance-restoration/
https://www.bgprod.com/ catalog/engine/bg-moa- extended-life/#bg-product-1

BG is the exact same chemicals used by the dealer. If you're still not convinced of the benefit of the chemicals to you, then let me know and I am happy to credit your account for half the price we charged you. I'm sure money is not the issue here, but I'm happy to do that above and beyond the $15 discount we already gave you, by honoring a competitors coupon.

2) We may appear to be only a gas station, but we have industry leading technology, equipment and expertise. With the addition of our new location at 719 Walker Road, we now have a team with over 100 years combined experience working on truly ALL makes & models from all eras. There literally is almost nothing that we cannot work on. Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, Audi, Lexus, etc. have by default become an expertise for us over the last 20 years in business (since this is Great Falls & luxury cars are so popular). All this goes to say, we can do more than just a few select services. I hope I do a better job of making you comfortable enough to allow us to do other services for you.

Again, I apologize for adding BG to your car and will make a note NOT to do so in the future unless you ask.

I thank you as always for your business and for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Saman Limouee

Owner / Operator
703-759-3367

GB
Ginny B.
01/27/2019
Another great experience with Great Falls Exxon!
Everyone here is friendly and knowledgeable. I feel I can trust what they say about my car.

Lexus LX 570
01/25/2019
Friendly
A great all service vehicle center. Friendly, honest and excellent work.

Mitchell B.
Ram 1500
01/24/2019
Great service at Great Falls Exxon
I receive solid service at GF Exxon. The staff are polite, smart, and strive to serve their clients. My thanks.