Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Soudabeh S. ReScore Review on 08/23/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Owner was willing to listen and resolve auto issues"
My concerns were addressed
Service Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/05/2017 08:02 AM

"I would not recommend "
Deceptive practices about repairs.
Service Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/05/2017 08:02 AM
Saman L., Owner / Operator at Great Falls Exxon responded on 02/07/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

As the owner/operator of Great Falls Exxon for the past 18 years and more importantly as a neighbor, it's disheartening for me to hear that this is your impression of us.

We take a lot of pride in what we do and in the customer service we provide. I am sorry that your vehicle failed the Safety Inspection when it came in. I hope the repair that we estimated and provided was to your satisfaction.

That said, you should never have anything less than stellar service here, and I'm so sorry that wasn't the case recently.

(I will also send you a personal response by mail, in case you don't see this post).

Giovanny C. on 11/29/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Not a good experience"
I took my car for an easy emission test, and the computer found that I have to change a part. I let the car for it and they said It will take two hours to take everything apart, change the part and put everything back together. After two hours waiting, the car was not ready and they said that another part has to be replaced, instead of the original one, and it will take four hours more. I found out on the internet that the whole thing could be done in less than an hour.
Service Date: 11/28/2014
Review Created: 11/29/2014 07:52 PM
Saman L., Owner / Operator at Great Falls Exxon responded on 12/02/2014

Dear Sir,

I am very sorry to hear about your expereience. As the owner and operator of Great Falls Exxon, I take customer concerns vfery seriously and would love to talk to you more about your experience. I tried to reach out to you but could not find any record of your name in our database.

Please call me at your earliest conveneice to let me know what happened.

I thank you & apologize again for the bad experience.

Alex G. on 09/25/2014
"nooooo"
I own a Volvo S60R they dont have my transmission fluid because they don't have it in stock. I ask if they can order it they said hell no. Well omk
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 08/27/2014
Review Created: 09/25/2014 07:37 PM
Saman L., Owner / Operator at Great Falls Exxon responded on 10/20/2014

Hi Alex, we appreciate your business always. You were kind enought to give us a 5 Star review just a few days after this one. A 1 Star Review really hurts our average and our business. If you feel this 1 Star review is justified, then please ignore this email. Otherwise I would really appreciate you rethinking and revising your rating. Many thanks & see you soon.

Sahar S. on 07/23/2014
Sahar said they increased the price of the service, and she will not return. The original owner was more respectful than the new owner. She was not treated well, which killed her experience. His tone of voice was insulting and demeaning. He was arrogant and not a nice man. She would not recommend this business for these reasons. She will not return for service, but might return for an inspection only.
Category: Service
Service Date: 07/05/2014
Review Created: 07/23/2014
Robert T. on 06/28/2014
"very dissatisfied with last visit"
Dear Sir, Friday I took my Volvo S-60 in for repair of the AC. A test was performed for $200, and the workman said it was OK. Apparently this was a false positive. The AC is still not working and your attendant told me Sat. it would cost more money to examine and fix the AC. Normally, a business stands by its work. Apparently I am supposed to pay for your first workman's inability to find the problem and correct it. Never again will I trust your workman with my car!
Vehicle: Volvo S60