Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DF
Dina F.
04/20/2018
Not good
Spent 1200 plus on car and nothing changed. It was still malfunctioning/ stalling. Received a list of services that needed to be done ASAP as well. Went to get a 2nd opinion and the other place was able to fix the problem for $50! Now the car works fine and the 2nd place said we do not actually need to complete all of the services on the list! My family will not be returning the Exxon for service.

Soudabeh S.
BMW 325xi
02/05/2017
Owner was willing to listen and resolve auto issues
My concerns were addressed

02/05/2017
I would not recommend
Deceptive practices about repairs.
Saman L., Owner / Operator from Great Falls Exxon responded on 02/07/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

As the owner/operator of Great Falls Exxon for the past 18 years and more importantly as a neighbor, it's disheartening for me to hear that this is your impression of us.

We take a lot of pride in what we do and in the customer service we provide. I am sorry that your vehicle failed the Safety Inspection when it came in. I hope the repair that we estimated and provided was to your satisfaction.

That said, you should never have anything less than stellar service here, and I'm so sorry that wasn't the case recently.

(I will also send you a personal response by mail, in case you don't see this post).

GC
Giovanny C.
11/29/2014
Not a good experience
I took my car for an easy emission test, and the computer found that I have to change a part. I let the car for it and they said It will take two hours to take everything apart, change the part and put everything back together. After two hours waiting, the car was not ready and they said that another part has to be replaced, instead of the original one, and it will take four hours more. I found out on the internet that the whole thing could be done in less than an hour.
Saman L., Owner / Operator from Great Falls Exxon responded on 12/02/2014

Dear Sir,

I am very sorry to hear about your expereience. As the owner and operator of Great Falls Exxon, I take customer concerns vfery seriously and would love to talk to you more about your experience. I tried to reach out to you but could not find any record of your name in our database.

Please call me at your earliest conveneice to let me know what happened.

I thank you & apologize again for the bad experience.

AG
Alex G.
Vienna, VA
Volvo S60
09/25/2014
nooooo
I own a Volvo S60R they dont have my transmission fluid because they don't have it in stock. I ask if they can order it they said hell no. Well omk
Saman L., Owner / Operator from Great Falls Exxon responded on 10/20/2014

Hi Alex, we appreciate your business always. You were kind enought to give us a 5 Star review just a few days after this one. A 1 Star Review really hurts our average and our business. If you feel this 1 Star review is justified, then please ignore this email. Otherwise I would really appreciate you rethinking and revising your rating. Many thanks & see you soon.

Sahar S.
BMW 325xi
07/23/2014 Category: Service
Sahar said they increased the price of the service, and she will not return. The original owner was more respectful than the new owner. She was not treated well, which killed her experience. His tone of voice was insulting and demeaning. He was arrogant and not a nice man. She would not recommend this business for these reasons. She will not return for service, but might return for an inspection only.

RT
Robert T.
Volvo S60
06/28/2014
very dissatisfied with last visit
Dear Sir, Friday I took my Volvo S-60 in for repair of the AC. A test was performed for $200, and the workman said it was OK. Apparently this was a false positive. The AC is still not working and your attendant told me Sat. it would cost more money to examine and fix the AC. Normally, a business stands by its work. Apparently I am supposed to pay for your first workman's inability to find the problem and correct it. Never again will I trust your workman with my car!