Latest Review almost 7 years ago

Jan G.
10/31/2011
Alignment
Reasonable rates and fast work. And now my car runs better than ever on top of the engine rebuild I just had them do. Awesome!

Jan G.
10/25/2011
Yes they can rebuild it:)
So happy to find out I have the best Subaru mechanic in Portland, and in an eco-friendly garage to boot. My 1989 Subaru Loyale is running like new again since replacing both heads on my engine plus the gasket. I almost feel guilty;). Highly recommend. Rock on guys- Jan

AJ
Amy J.
10/05/2011
Honest, efficient service
Green Drop Garage schedules you for an appointment, finds the problem, and gets you out. I trust them professionally and like them as people.

AY
A-Li Y.
09/16/2011
Come Here
Admittedly I know nothing about cars so I'm at a horrible disadvantage when I go to get my car fixed/oil changed. The anxiety over whether I am going to get "bullied" into a car fix that I really don't need begins as soon as I make the appointment. I've been looking for years for a car shop where I feel I can trust the staff. I've finally found "The One". Not only is the staff super friendly but they are patient and take the time to explain what needs to be repaired and why and how soon repairs should be done, but they use terminology that I can understand. I also appreciate how they have embraced technology. Thank you for letting me book my oil change on-line. I love the email reminders for car maintenance. The best car shop I've ever come across!

SL
Scott L.
09/15/2011
Oil Change
quick and easy. Gave some recommendations on work that needs to be done but they weren't pushy about it. Will definitely be back!

ED
Edgar D.
09/14/2011
Not just an Oil Change
Came in to get an oil change and left with a free spark plug and cable. These guys were great fast and honest. Hard to find nowadays.

Dan C.
09/11/2011
Good overall
Got an oil change. Registered the appointment online. Pleasant, easy, quick. Not the best customer-service experience of my life, but nothing bad to report either.

The eco-friendly concept and message of the garage is important enough to me that I would keep coming back and would recommend to a friend.

RL
Roger L.
You guys were great
Just went in for an oil change, but you guys were thorough, fast and gave me good advice about other options. I'll be back.

EB
Emily B.
09/07/2011
oil change and subsequent repairs
I took my car in for an oil change and appreciated the option to schedule an appt online. The staff was friendly and helpful and the service performed in a timely fashion. Some repairs were recommended which I undertook - easy to get an appt to come back and once again very friendly and helpful staff. Easy location to access as well.

Mark B.
Brake Job
As usual, final bill lower than estimate.

Barry S.
Great
Green Drop did a great job with my car.

DO
Dylan O.
Great business
Friendly and I like their environmentally sound practices. :)

Miles W.
Quick Service
Very chill people working here. They were able to get me in fast to do some simple service at a really good price.

EL
Erin L.
like family for my car
Always friendly and always personal. I feel I can trust these guys.

DT
Debbie T.
Oil Change
The people at Green Drop were very nice and seemed to know what they were talking about. The garage was comfortable and they were very efficient.

Robert M.
new radiator
Green drop was recomended to me by a friend. I was extremely happy with the work. My 2001 car is running well now and i believe the repairs were done at a fair price. I took my car in on a saturday and the work was completed the same day. I'll definately be back if i need them down the road.

Joan S.
60,000 and wheel bearings
Love you guys, great job, truck runs like a dream, such a pleasure to drive down to Salem with out my hands vibrating off.

NH
Niki H.
good experience
I had a good experience with Green Drop. I am definitely going to bring my business back to them, and I trust them a lot.

Todd B.
Kick ASs
This is my favorite place in town. Groupon or Living Social (forgot which one it was that led me to you guys) worked. I piqued my g/f's interest, and she should be checking you guys out, too.

NR
Nedra R.
Love this place!
I know when I take my cars to Green Drop, it's in good hands!