ALFRED M.
08/06/2020
A great group of people
Many a time when something, even minor has come up they always are able to get to fixing things in a sometimes even same day and the work is always top notch and they are basically one of two places I trust to keep my 23 year old Land Rover it top running condition. I would recommend them to any LR owner.
They are also very nice people...period

07/28/2020
Green Oval is the best!!!
I have a 2005 Land Rover that I purchased from Green Oval over 2 years ago. I’ve had no major issues other than normal wear and tear, and when something has come up, they’ve given me options, explained the situation, were transparent and gave me fair prices. I’ve never felt I could get a better deal or work somewhere else. When I have compared what it costs to get work done at the LR dealer, it’s almost half the price to get the same things done with Green Oval. I highly recommend them to anyone servicing a Land or Range Rover.

NC
Nick C.
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Nick said they were good, helpful and did a good job.

GG
Gary G.
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Gary said the business was very personable, honest and they also did a good job.

JOHN B.
07/17/2020
Great Crew at Green Oval
I always feel like I am their priority when visiting them. Personal, professional. knowledgeable.

MT
MATT T.
Land Rover Defender 90
07/16/2020
Go-go shop
Best all-Land Rover shop in the Portland metro area. The owner, Doug, is top notch and Shawn, Jake and the rest if the crew are thoughtful, precise, and meticulous. They treat my Land Rovers like they were their own, and always do a little extra!

Tyson S.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Tyson said he has recommended this place for service.

AV
April V.
Land Rover Range Rover
06/29/2020 Category: Service
April said the staff are quick, easy, efficient and have a fair price.

BC
Brent C.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Brent said he appreciates their responsiveness, Sean always does a great job and is a trusted advisor.

John S.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
John said he would recommend this business for service.

LJ
LUCIA J.
Portland, OR
06/18/2020
Best Dudes Evah!!!!
I try to push all of my vehicles to at least age 20 and Sean+crue have been a godsend. He puts up with my crazy like a champ. Rock on G.O! They will also try to find you the best deal on bells and whistles like sport racks, tires and other goodies when possible.

JJ
JANITA J.
06/12/2020
Love Green Oval!
I know my LR4 is in good hands with Shawn and the crew at Green Oval. They know their stuff and they take care of my vehicle. I wouldn’t take it anywhere else. Actually, I don’t take it anywhere else!

MF
MIKE F.
Vancouver, WA
Land Rover Discovery SD
06/09/2020
Still going strong
I was resigned to the fact that with over 350,000 miles on her, it was time to get a new car. But thanks to the guys at Green Oval motors my Land Rover Discovery is a pleasure to drive again.

I’ve been taking my Land Rover to Doug and the great mechanics he has since I bought it and they are the reason it’s still going strong. With all the reasons I could give to take your Land Rover to Green Oval, the one that stands out the most is that they look at my car as if it’s their own car. They love it as much as I do.

RAY C.
Fairview, OR
06/08/2020
Thoughtful and accurate, with great experience working with Land Rover vehicles. The new location is bigger and better than ever.