Latest Review almost 3 years ago

ABDULLAH S.
03/05/2016
The worst
They charge too much for labor.

SG
Shaun G.
04/24/2017
The tire guys at the shop.
These dudes installed tires (which are enexpensive, so If you're on a budget, it helps out tremendously) and when they installed em, they put the lugs on way too tight. I tried to take em offa week later to change my brakes and I couldnt get em off. Im not some weak guy. I've done my own brakes on all of my cars for the past 18 years. I even used an electric impact wrench to try and get em off. Would not work. I went back to the exxon ans these dudes tell me that it couldnt have been them. I was like this was last week and I come to yall all the time. I even brought up the conversations we had while they were doing my tires. Still, they pretended it wasnt them. One dude even said "well Audi lugs self tighten". I was dying. Please dont play me like Im some dumb millenial who has no idea about cars. I wasnt asking for any money back, just loosen the lugs some so that I can tighen em back up to normal specs.

If people cant own up to their mistakes instead of lying to them, I'd probably come back and keep spending my money with them... But these dudes? Come on... Bama told me that Audi lugs self tighten and then reminded me to tighten em back up when I was about to leave. I thought they were supposed to self tighten while Im driving lol

Denise W.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Denise said she went into the business to have the air conditioner repaired. She said as soon as she got home, it quit again. However, the technician who helped her was very nice and polite.

Dondrae M.
Honda Accord
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Dondrae said there wasn't too much interaction. He stated he would not recommend them because he felt he was being nickeled and dimed for services that are generally included with an oil change.

Jermaine D.
03/03/2016 Category: Service
Jermaine said he had a good experience with the business, except that they found more problems, and he had to pay more.

TJ
Tyquala J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/18/2016 Category: Service
Tyquala said this business provided good service.

DU
David U.
08/18/2016 Category: Service
David said they did a great job and he was in and out.

MK
Marie K.
Nissan Rogue
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Marie said she has used the business before and feels they are pretty good. She will use them again.

FB
Frederick B.
Annapolis, MD
Subaru Impreza
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Frederick said they did a good job and they saved him money by not replacing parts that were not needed. It was good and efficient service and he was pleased.

AK
Abigail K.
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Abigail said this was her second visit with the business and they had good service. They were respectful and the service was finished in a timely manner.

CK
Charmaine K.
08/11/2016 Category: Service
Charmaine said she would recommend this business.

Joshua K.
Mitsubishi 3000GT
07/19/2016 Category: Service
Joshua said this business did not fix the problem that he brought his vehicle in for, but they identified a different problem that he was unaware of.

JJ
Jennifer J.
05/11/2016 Category: Service
Jennifer said she had a really good experience.

Matthew P.
Honda Fit
04/09/2016 Category: Service
Matthew said it was good and they did the job well. He asked them if he can pick his vehicle up by 11:30 but he ended picking his vehicle up later on in the day.

Camille S.
Lexus GS 300
01/18/2016 Category: Service
Camille said the staff was very attentive at this business. Her vehicle was diagnosed quickly.