Greene's Auto and Truck Service

Joel D.
Greenwood, IN
03/21/2017
Professional & Quality Service
I took my vehicle in for timing belt maintenance. I called a week prior to get a quote for the timing belt and water pump replacement. The service adviser had a quote for me in a matter of moments. I took my vehicle in a week later (without an appointment) and they got me in same day and had repairs complete by end of business. The invoice price was $39 cheaper than the quote. (I will add that I did not mention I had received a quote already, so that shows me they are honest as the price difference was for extra coolant and some other small items that were not needed) The shop and lobby is very clean and well kept. I would recommend this repair facility to everyone.

LD
LINDA D.
09/22/2011
Oil Change & Tire Rotation
Both procedures were done properly.

LD
LINDA D.
07/10/2011
Scheduled Maintenance
Oil was changed, tire pressure checked and everything was fine except I need a new dip stick. They are going to order this and call me when it comes in.

SA
STUART A.
07/01/2011
very good
I first went to the dealer and they said they couldn't get to it until the middle of the foolowing week. The next morning I went to Greene's with no appointment and they took me right in and did the work that day. And the work was performed professionally and was reasonably priced.