Latest Review about 2 months ago

JUSTIN D.
04/04/2018
They get me in & out every time promptly.
GTA is very direct with me when it comes to my truck, & most of all I value the honesty.

SJ
SANDRA J.
Loganville, GA
04/01/2018
Honesty and Affordable
I'm taking my car to many places I find used to be very honest and very affordable I will recommend you to everyone I know thanks for the great job

Melissa C.
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said her overall experience was good. The front desk employee was very nice. Her vehicle is running fine.

RJ
Russ J.
Dacula, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Russ said the staff has good service and the business has reasonable pricing.

Alicia M.
Nissan Xterra
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Alicia said her vehicle is still jerking really hard. The mechanic told her all she needed was a tune-up, which he did.

BOB M.
03/11/2018
Great customer care
Scott really cares for and about his customers!

SP
SARAH P.
Buick Rendezvous
02/15/2018
Wonderful people
I need to get my car back up there as soon as possible. It is still leaking anti freeze. I gave up on the "service engine light" being on and bought my tag as an over 65 and the car is over 10 yrs. old. I may or may not drive 5000 miles this year?

DANA S.
Chrysler 200
02/11/2018
Amazing Service!
We have used GTA for years and won't allow anyone else to work on our cars. Magnificent service and fair prices make this company the BEST!

VR
VANESIA R.
Nissan Maxima
02/06/2018
They are very professional and take time with your car! Your problem is their problem and they will b determine to fix it. I love them!!!!
I went to another mechanic before them for a new part required for my car. My car broke down shortly after. I tow my car to them, n they told me whoever tried to fix it before didn't wire everything correctly. They fix my car that same day and worked around my payment since i already spent a lot on the mechanic before who messed it up! They are very merciful and patient! I recommend this company completely!

KATHERINE M.
Cadillac CTS
01/31/2018
Great customer service!!
Great customer service and quality work at a competitive price.

JULIE OR JASON C.
Nissan Titan
01/30/2018
Oil leak
Called due to oil leak on garage floor. Worked in the next morning. Oil seal replaced and back on the road 24 hours later.

RT
Ryan T.
Duluth, GA
01/27/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff did what he asked, and he had a pretty good experience.

DARRYLL S.
01/19/2018
Amazing service at affordable prices
Most shops that provide quality service are way too expensive. This shop is the best of both worlds — quality and affordability. I highly recommend to anyone looking for great service at an affordable price.

IS
IVAN S.
Snellville, GA
01/18/2018
Efficient and Professional
Scott and his team are always efficient and very professional

CD
Conner D.
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Conner said the business was fast and provided good customer service.

SP
SARAH P.
Buick Rendezvous
01/15/2018
Always ready to help.
GTA has always been thorough about what might be wrong with my car. I needed the "check engine light" eliminated so that I can get it inspected before 2/18/18. My light came on again very soon (2 miles) after leaving the garage, I drove it very few miles after leaving there and the light is still on. Since today is a holiday, I will call on Tuesday to have re-checkThe staff there always goes out of their way to help me with any problem.

PA
Pam A.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Pam said the business did a good job and her vehicle is running excellently.

NA
Nicole A.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said the business provides great service.

CORINNE B.
01/04/2018
Scheduling was easy and cost was 30% less than dealership👍🏻
Once again indicator lights were not reset! ...would've been 5 stars.

David D.
12/29/2017 Category: Service
David said Scott and his team are excellent. He recommend them highly.