PP
Pamla P.
01/31/2020
Gulf Breeze Automotive is a Professional Repair Facility
I took my 2000 Nissan Frontier to the shop & told them I wanted the truck thoroughly inspected and everything repaired. My son is a disabled vet living in Oregon & I wanted everything perfect. No leaks, no problems. They found oil leaks, coolant leaks, water, valve cover leaks, pump issues. I knew of these numerous leaks and had carried my own EGR valve in as I knew it was needed to ensure it met inspection standards there. I had planned to do it myself but couldn't get it off. They did not start work as soon as I had been told. But when I explained the hauler was picking the truck up in a day and a half, they pulled someone to work on the truck non-stop. They finished repairs at 6:30 pm. The hauler arrived at 7:00 pm that night, spent the night in the Winn Dixie P/L and was off with the truck at 6:30 a.m. the following day. There was a lot of work done and it was not cheap. But then they threw in a water pump at no cost since it had not been quoted originally & they were hustling to get it all done. The people at Gulf Breeze Automotive are honest, dedicated and want the customer to be happy. Peace of mind is worth everything esp since it was for my veteran son And then they surprised me with the 36 months, 3 yr nationwide warranty. I could not be happier.

KC
Kevin C.
03/20/2018
Wore out with it
4 stars for common courtesy; 1 star for overall performance & follow-through. I brought in my 2014 BMW X5 to get a fuel injector replaced. They replaced it for $650+. Left with it operable, but also with a “Check Engine” light on that has never been on before. I brought it back, and Ken and his men would never bring back in the shop to look into it. They turned off the “CE” light in the front parking light on 3 separate occasions. They said that it was in no way related to the repair; purely coincidental that the “Check Engine” light was on after the repair. Reluctantly, had to take it to the BMW dealer. This is the first negative review I have ever given for a business. However, as a business owner/manager myself, I’m sick of this kind of crap, in view of the fair way I treat my customers concerning money exchanged & customer satisfaction.

HE
Harold E.
06/17/2017
Honest, Fair, Knowledgeable,
Excellent w/ foreign cars..!!!
I have a rare Mercedes SL which I brought over from Germany 35 yrs. ago! I have been at the mercy of so called experts which meant EXPENSIVE! Go in with a leaking water hose , come out with a entire cooling system replaced!!
While the car sits a lot, things freeze up, rot, etc. due to not being driven.
I heard of Gulf Breeze Automotive from a friend and talked with Ken.
He went completely over the car, called me and explained everything the car needed to be in top condition & how much it was going to cost!
They had to chase down rare parts for the intricate systems on a 35 yr. old
full European Mercedes!
When I picked up
The car I was amazed at how well it run and handled, and at a very reasonable price!!
It is very rewarding to have such a group of Techs, that you can trust, feel confident in & are so knowledgeable!!
Great guys!!!

Cathy H.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
11/09/2016
Honest trustworthy and great people
You can't go wrong here go see Mason for a honest work on any vehicle

Al S.
12/17/2015
Unknown problem
I took my truck in and told the man that another shop had had the truck for two weeks and said they bought it was the computer but not sure. When I told him what it was doing he said definitely not the computer. That afternoon he called me told me what the problem was and the cost to repair. The next day I was called and told
The truck was fixed. They were right on and runs well now. I will use them for all future repairs.

DT
Danny T.
11/18/2015
Actually has a nice waiting room...
I appreciate the honesty when I was informed the initial solution did not fix my car problem and explained to me what needs to be done to fix my car.

DeAnn w.
Ridgeland, MS
05/20/2015
Fast friendly service
i recently was traveling through Gulf Breeze and had a flat tire. Gulf breeze Automotive was the first Automotive shop I found. The staff was professional and provided great service. I would highly recommend using Gulf Breeze Automotive! Awesome Guys

DeAnn W.
Ridgeland, MS
05/19/2015
Fast Friendly Service
I had a flat tire yesterday and Gulf Breeze Automotive was the first auto shop I found. As a woman traveling alone, I was apprehensive stopping at an unfamiliar place, but I had no choice. The staff could not have been more professional, fast or knowledgable. I highly recommend Gulf Breeze Automotive to anyone living or traveling in the area. Thanks Guys!

Denise B.
07/31/2014
This shop ROCKS!!!
diagnosis, customer service, & quality of work is incomparable to my experiences with other shops in the past... Genuine honesty is hard to find

Ross B.
Infiniti QX4
07/29/2014
Good honest mechanic
If you are looking for an honest mechanic that doesn't just throw parts at a problem then look no further. Gulf Breeze Automotive will diagnose and fix the problem without tacking on unneeded extra parts. They offer a 2 year 24k mile warranty on repairs. I would recommend thsi shop to anyone looking for a good mechanic.

TP
Tim P.
Georgia
07/29/2014 Category: Service
Tim said they explained everything. They called and informed him on what was going on with his vehicle. They gave him a competitive price. They were really nice about everything.

AE
Adam E.
Toyota Tundra
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Annette. She said she had to return to this business because some unspecified issues were still present but they have since been resolved. Everything there was fine and the people where wonderful. They keep it very clean around there.

Sarah M.
Illinois
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Sarah said they met every one of her expectations but the overall experience wasn't extraordinary.

Michelle C.
Evansville, IN
07/21/2014 Category: Service
Michelle said they took her in quickly. She never has to worry with them.

Dave C.
07/16/2014 Category: Service
Dave said he was very impressed with Mason's expertise and he took good care of him.