Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Pamela D.
Volkswagen Passat
07/13/2014
Great Experience
Brought our VW Diesel in for oil change great customer service

HN
Howard N.
Dodge Charger
07/12/2014
Knowledgeable and Honest
I had a thumping noise in the rigt rear of my car. After going to the dealer and to another local shop, they both misdiagnosed the problem. After looking at the reviews for Gulf Breeze Automotive, I decided to see if they could find and fix my problem. Mason was friendly and was able to fit me in the next day. Trevor was my technician and after a test drive, he was able to correctly diagnose my issue. The repair took no less than 10 minutes and they did not charge me. (Suspension bolts were not torqued enough) GBA has found a new customer and I will be bring both of my vehicles to them going forward.

PA
Peter A.
Nissan Titan
07/02/2014
Best Shop Around!
I can honestly say these guys are the best! I have no had several appointments for different work and been completely satisfied every time. The latest work done was a catalytic converter replacement job that went past closing time, and Mason and his crew (Thank You Steve) worked until the job was done knowing I needed the vehicle for work the next day. Nobody else in the area is that dedicated to their customers!!!

EC
Eric C.
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/27/2014
Professionalism at its best
I had a head gasket installation and I was updated on the progress throughout the entire task. I was also givin 3 of the best possible fixes with a parts and labor cost breakdown and they repaired my vehicle in a timely manner. I am so satisfied with their service that I will continue to go o them (it is so hard to find an honest and dependable mechanic these days)

Adam S.
06/27/2014
Friendly Service!
This was my first time taking my vehicle to GB Automotive. I will now be taking my vehicles there for service from now on. The mechanic was very thorough in the diagnosis of my vehicle and went above and beyond! Everyone was friendly which is something I do not see often at repair shops. This was the best experience I have ever had at a auto repair shop!

AH
Adam H.
Toyota Sequoia
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Adam said he went in for a service that was unneeded. This business found another issue and fixed it immediately.

LH
Lorrie H.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Lorrie said the personnel were spot on. They checked everything to make sure the service was done correctly.

Rick W.
Mazda B2300
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Rick said this business is conveniently located.

BL
Butch L.
Ford Econoline
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Butch said he had no issue with the service this business provided. They did a good job and he is happy with the service.

John D.
GMC Suburban
06/23/2014 Category: Service
John said the business did what they said they were going to do and did a nice job.

Jonah R.
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Jonah said he really likes the way this business takes care of their customers. They are very people friendly and have good prices. Also, they do not try to take advantage of people.

Mike L.
06/21/2014 Category: Service
Mike said this business has good service.

DN
Don N.
06/18/2014 Category: Service
Don said they did a very good job. He was very pleased.

PD
Pamela D.
06/08/2014
Another Great Service
As always everyone was friendly and professional and my car was ready by the time promised. In addition they gave me a detailed invoice with mileage recommendations for repairs I will be needing.

KW
Keith W.
Volvo 240
05/31/2014
Auto Repair
Honest appraisal and good work.