Justice C.
Dodge Dakota
01/30/2014 Category: Service
Justice said they did a good job.

John T.
Chevrolet HHR
01/29/2014 Category: Service
John said he got in and out quickly. The work was done well.

Byron M.
BMW 528i
01/28/2014
I like the change in the place .
you guys are looking like a top nouch shop ,keep up the good work .

EC
Eric C.
01/28/2014
Getting a used car checked out for purchase
The service was fantastic. The mechanics did such a thorough check up of the vehicle that they were able to find clues that it was in a prior wreck without showing up on the car fax.. They were professionals and gentlemen. I will definitely return for any maintenance that needs to be conducted.

Byron M.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/18/2014
great shop , your like family here
this place is great , they make you feel like family .

June C.
Mary Esther, FL
Kia Spectra
01/18/2014
Friendly , clean and professional . Fair prices!
Awesome experience ! Will service my car here again and recommend to others! :)

KC
Karen C.
01/16/2014
I Love My Car!
Very professional, job well done. Owner and employees are good people. I am very picky about my car and I am completely satisfied with their handling of my repairs, etc...I will continue to sing their praises and recommend them to everyone.

Ross H.
01/12/2014
FRIENDLY NO NONSENSE SERVICE
SERVICE HAS TO BE DONE AND IT SHOULD BE DONE WHERE YOU CAN BELIEVE AND GET WHAT YOU WANT DONE AND BE TOLD WHAT IT WILL COST --NO BRAINER ,GULF BREEZE AUTOMOTIVE WILL AND DOES!!

PD
Pamela D.
Chrysler
01/03/2014
Excellent Customer Service
Work was done on time for the price I was quoted. Staff friendly and went the extra mile to make sure I was able to pick up my car when it was convenient for me or they offered to pick me up!!!!! I thought their prices were more than fair and they followed up after the work was done

PD
Pamela D.
GMC Yukon
01/03/2014
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent customer service. Fair prices convenient hours and wonderful staff. They actually followed up after service.

AC
Adam C.
01/02/2014
Trustworthy
Finally a place I can take my truck where I know the job is going to be done right and at a fair price.

Matt H.
Jeep Patriot
12/21/2013
Customer Service
This place really seems like they care about their customers. I always feel they give me an honest explanation of what is going on with my car.

RJ
Richard J.
Pontiac G6
12/21/2013
There aren't many shops out there that won't try to screw you over. This is one of the few great places to get work done on your car. Fair prices and excellent customer service!

Amber M.
Mazda Tribute
12/19/2013
Finally a trustworthy place!!!
Wonderful experience while there they explained everything my car needed and helped me feel comfortable.

BC
Byron C.
12/14/2013 Category: Service
Byron said they are pleasant and easy to talk to. They are efficient and helpful, and it was a great experience.