H&I Automotive

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Amy O. ReScore Review on 07/14/2014
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Amy said the business did not communicate everything clearly, so when it was time for her to pay she did not understand what she was paying for.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Category: Service
Service Date: 06/23/2014
Review Created: 06/25/2014

Amy said the personnel called to let her know the service work was going to cost $420. She asked them why it was so high, and questioned them about her bill. They told her they had done a lot of things and had another staff member call her to clarify the charges on her bill. She would not recommend them because of the reasons stated.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Category: Service
Service Date: 06/23/2014
Review Created: 06/25/2014
Spencer D. at H&I Automotive responded on 06/30/2014

Thank you for the feedback Amy.  We absolutely agree with this assesment of your service visit.  We did fail to convey the details of the repair on your car during our initial contact.  We do apologize for this error and corrective action has been taken.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions.  Thank you!

Chris Marini
Operations Manager
480/985-9279
Spencer D. at H&I Automotive responded on 07/17/2014

Thank you for the feedback Amy. We absolutely agree with this assesment of your service visit. We did fail to convey the details of the repair on your car during our initial contact. We do apologize for this error and corrective action has been taken. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you!

Chris Marini