Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TP
Thomas P.
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Thomas said they do good work, but they are way too expensive.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/30/2016

Thank you Thomas, I want to apologize for not showing the value for the repairs you received during your visit.  We have a standard of quality that does cost more to acheive.  I hope as time goes on, you will agree.

LL
Larry L.
Mazda MPV
07/27/2016
Just in time
Timing was perfect with my medical condition that had to be taken care now and the cars condition that had to taken care of now and the money condition that was not there to take care of now conditions..... Your system gave us an avenue of escape and still take care of business and allow me to heal and fight another day . Thanks you, larry and Brenda
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 07/27/2016

Your welcome Larry, I'm glad our financing worked out for you.  We appreciate your business!

LJ
Lore Lee J.
07/27/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Lindell. He said everything was great.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 07/29/2016

Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 07/20/2016

Your Welcome Paul!

06/15/2016
Synthetic Oil Change
Great customer service, excellent price and I was in and out of there in no time at all.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 06/16/2016

Thank you Peter, it is always a pleasure when you come in for service.  I am disappointed you didn't mention my awesome cookies!  See you on your next vist!

Joe R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/06/2016 Category: Service
Joe said this business is very professional and he would recommend them for service.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 06/09/2016

Thank you Joe!

Philip L.
04/14/2016
Great service & friendly
Oil change was quick and efficient. Less than one hour from appointed time until I drove away. Much, much better than the 3+ hours at the Lexus dealer.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 04/14/2016

Thank you Phillip, we are glad you found us and look forward to your next visit.

Josh S.
03/18/2016 Category: Service
Josh said his experience at this business would have been perfect if he did not have to take his vehicle back to them a couple of times. Even though he had to take it back to them, they still fixed his vehicle.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 03/21/2016

Thank you Josh, sorry for the 2nd trip but we had to get dye in the ac system 1st in order to trace the leak.  I'm glad it is all working now!

08/08/2015
Oil Change and Windshield Wiper Pump
No delays in appointment, oil change effectively carried out and clogged line cleaned out thus enabling windshield wiper fluid to spray again..
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/10/2015

Darn, still only 4 stars?  I even put on the classic rock music for you.  Had a great visit with you Pete.  See you again next time.

Robert C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/25/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert's wife. She said this business does a pretty good job.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 07/28/2015

However the job is not finished yet.  We will figure this out.

Jeff S.
Dodge Durango
06/30/2015
Quick. Friendly.
I didn't get a check list this time. I like getting those.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 07/01/2015

Thank you for the feedback Jeff.  We are working on doing those every time.

Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 07/15/2015

Hi Jeff, just wanted to let you know we now have 3 tablets for our techs so inspections will be provided.  Thank you!

Ron H.
06/22/2015 Category: Service
Ron said this business does good work.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 06/23/2015

Karl M.
Buick Rendezvous
06/12/2015 Category: Service
Karl said the service provided by this business was not perfect but it was not bad either. He recommends them anytime.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 06/15/2015

Thank you Karl.  Sorry the wrong clips arrived the 1st time

Ron H.
05/05/2015 Category: Service
Ron said this business is convenient and the lady at the front desk was really nice.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 05/06/2015

Ummm....Thank You????

04/16/2015
Great first experience
Good customer service, great feedback and knowledge transfer took place to ensure all my questions were answered.
I would have given a "5" if there was a TV with ESPN or CNN on, or KSLX (Classic Rock) instead of top 100 music. :-)
And yes, I have already made another appointment and will make H&I my Shop of choice.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 04/20/2015

Great review! We love it when customers give us honest feedback!

AO
Amy O.
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Amy said this business did a good job but they forgot to put the air filter in her vehicle so she had to go back.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 03/02/2015

Thank you Amy, We appreciate your business!

Jim L.

Thank you Jim!  We will work hard to get that 5th star

Kathy M.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
01/12/2015 Category: Service
Kathy said she appreciates this business' service.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 01/19/2015

Your welcome Kathy!

TD
Trent D.
Gilbert, AZ
Acura 2.3CL
11/13/2014
Oil leak
H&I are great guys. Had a small oil leak that we were told would was not urgent. Planned to put off the repair on that for two months. 30 days later my engine overheated. Turns out the non urgent oil leak was urgent. The oil had dripped onto a hose or something, which ruptured and added $200 to my bill that i would not have had to pay if I'd have fixed it in the first place.

They are upstanding guys and super nice. I just wish I would have fixed it earlier to save myself some cash.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 11/14/2014

Really sorry about that Trent.  We try to give you good advise on needed repairs.  We hope to see you again when ya need us.  Thank you for giving an upfront an honost review.  This is just what we are lookig for.

MF
Mary F.
Volkswagen New Beetle
10/25/2014
Very Nice People
My visit to H&I was very good. The people were very nice and the work done on my car was in a timely manner. I thought they were a little expensive, but seeing that I did not have an appt, I accepted the fees.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 10/27/2014

Thank you for your feedback Mary.  Yse we wiill admit we are not the cheapest shop in town.  Our goal is to deliver excellent service and quality repairs at a good value.