GG

RA
Randy A.
10/02/2019
Customer service
Customer service is what I look for and experience is also important

Karren M.
09/26/2019
I would recommend them to everyone.

Jeff B.
Dodge Journey
09/09/2019
The owners are awesome people and always great service, wouldn't trust any one else

John S.
09/06/2019
Great Service!
They are always friendly and quick to accommodate a last minute appointment as needed. They take great care of my vehicles. Customer for life!

Jake D.
Kia Sportage
08/31/2019
The best!
Complete, accurate and on-time.

J.C. A.

Nathan S.
Temple, GA
GMC Sonoma
Great service and people
Always have good service and even after they gave me a price the mechanic didn’t have to lift engine so when I picked up vehicle it was half the price when they could have charged the quoted price I would never had known the difference. Just good people I take all my cars to them.

Rob M.
They do the work.
They do the work to find out what’s wrong and locate the problem and fix the problem. That’s what I like. They assure me that everything is going to be alright. I take my truck there every season to get checked out and maintenance done right.

Rob M.
08/29/2019
I trust them very much. They won’t try to sell you something if you don’t need it.
I went to Hale Automotive year’s ago and told them I thought I had a problem. They checked it out and It was alright, and it didn’t need anything because there was nothing to be fixed. They said It was in good condition, so I went my on my way with no charge to me. I have been going there since.

Lisa S.
08/29/2019
The BEST
I cannot say enough how much I appreciate these guys! Always willing to go the extra mile even when my car doesn’t!!!

John R.
08/28/2019
5 star
Not much I can say that 577 total reviews don’t. 95% 5 star and 3% 4 star with NO 3,2,or 1 star ratings.

This is why they have such a high return customer base.

Very qualified to work on new vehicles and none of the hassle of dealing with the dealership.

Great Job once again on my preventive maintenance.

John R.
GMC Yukon
08/28/2019
Great Service and Pricing !!!
I trust Hale Automotive with all my family’s vehicles. From preventive maintenance to complex diagnostics I have been thoroughly impressed. Communications and billing have never been a problem.

FM
Franklin M.
09/26/2018
Great Shop top notch
Hale Automotive, what can I say it is a shop of integrity, kind staff, informative mechanics. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

CD
Carine D.
Powder Springs, GA
Scion xA
03/03/2017
I'm always pleased with the service from Hale Automotive. This time was no exception. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

ED
Erica D.
03/03/2017 Category: Service
Erica said the business was quick and efficient. She said she was happy they were able to work with her on the payment because she did not get paid until Friday.

KH
Kevin H.
03/02/2017
Excellant customer service
Hale automotive has the best customer service team. The technicians are friendly but more important they address my vehicles needs and put a emphasis on attention to detail. I am so glad that we found Hale automotive.

Dorsey R.
Ford Freestar
03/02/2017 Category: Service
Dorsey said he had an excellent experience with the business. They are knowledgeable and they did a good job. He has recommended them to others.

Kenneth M.
03/01/2017 Category: Service
Kenneth said the business is trustworthy and they do a good job.

Mark L.
GMC Sierra
02/22/2017 Category: Service
Mark said a friend recommended them. They did a good job and they came within $25 of what he expected it might cost. When he went to pay the guy was like a bump on a log. He'd like to see a smile when he hands his money over to someone for a service. The guy acted like he could do without his business. They did a great job and he will return. He'd like to have a good relationship with his automotive person just as he would with his doctor.