CF
Carolyn F.
12/05/2019
I love being able to schedule appointment for oil changes. Fast and friendly service. Clean and comfortable waiting area.

Mike P.
Ford Crown Victoria
12/05/2019
The outstanding people and service
3 generations of my family are truly dedicated to to Hale Automotive for the care and service of all of our vehicles. We always receive the very best care. There's never been nor will there ever be an automotive service company with such pride and care in all they do.

KK
Kevin K.
11/26/2019
Engine repair
A little bit cliche but here goes. Very friendly courteous, and professional! Extremely satisfied! Thanks y'all!

GG

RA
Randy A.
10/02/2019
Customer service
Customer service is what I look for and experience is also important

Karren M.
09/26/2019
I would recommend them to everyone.

Jeff B.
Dodge Journey
09/09/2019
The owners are awesome people and always great service, wouldn't trust any one else

John S.
09/06/2019
Great Service!
They are always friendly and quick to accommodate a last minute appointment as needed. They take great care of my vehicles. Customer for life!

Jake D.
Kia Sportage
08/31/2019
The best!
Complete, accurate and on-time.

J.C. A.

Nathan S.
Temple, GA
GMC Sonoma
Great service and people
Always have good service and even after they gave me a price the mechanic didn’t have to lift engine so when I picked up vehicle it was half the price when they could have charged the quoted price I would never had known the difference. Just good people I take all my cars to them.

Rob M.
They do the work.
They do the work to find out what’s wrong and locate the problem and fix the problem. That’s what I like. They assure me that everything is going to be alright. I take my truck there every season to get checked out and maintenance done right.

Rob M.
08/29/2019
I trust them very much. They won’t try to sell you something if you don’t need it.
I went to Hale Automotive year’s ago and told them I thought I had a problem. They checked it out and It was alright, and it didn’t need anything because there was nothing to be fixed. They said It was in good condition, so I went my on my way with no charge to me. I have been going there since.

Lisa S.
08/29/2019
The BEST
I cannot say enough how much I appreciate these guys! Always willing to go the extra mile even when my car doesn’t!!!

John R.
08/28/2019
5 star
Not much I can say that 577 total reviews don’t. 95% 5 star and 3% 4 star with NO 3,2,or 1 star ratings.

This is why they have such a high return customer base.

Very qualified to work on new vehicles and none of the hassle of dealing with the dealership.

Great Job once again on my preventive maintenance.