Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Rosemary S.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Car lot
I would tell friends about the Hamilton Hyundai they did good for us
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for shoosing Hamilton Hyundai for all your auto needs.

ND
Nancy D.
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/04/2019 Category: Service
My service 😊
Excellent service as usual!!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Nancy for letting us be your auto service center.

SL
Sherridan L.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Staffs are nice and place is great
Great all in all
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for choosing Hamilton hyundai service for you auto needs.

WR
Walter R.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Brian and Lucas made adding a few accessories to our new Elantra, easier than expected. The work was top notch! They both have excellent customer service skills. So far our entire experience with the dealership has been no less than fantastic.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you ,  thank you for allowing us to help make youe car buying easy and fun, we hope to meet all your auto needs.

SR
Samantha R.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and they take care of me when I go in to get my car serviced
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for letting us be your service center, and we look foward to seeing you again.

BL
Betty L.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Service at Hamilton’s
Great personnel & service.
Also nice area to wait.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you Betty, we look foward to seeing you again, and we are glad you have choose us for your auto needs.

CL
Cameron L.
Fort Sumner, NM
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Each time I have used Hamilton Hyundai for my vehicles needs. Brian has always made sure I get the best service possible. He and his employees take care of all customers the best they can.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you Cameron, we will continue to do our very best to meet all your auto needs, we look foward to seeing you again.

BF
Beverly F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service department Hamilton Hyundai
Great Customer service, fast, efficient and good price.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

We at Hamilton thank you for letting us serve you in all your auto needs.

PT
Patty T.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/04/2018 Category: Service
The staff are friendly and fast. Comfortable waiting room and free coffee.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyundai for all your service needs, we hope to continue to meet all your auto needs,

11/19/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, friendly, honest
Everyone I have met at this dealership is honest and friendly. I've never felt pressured to take a test drive or to trade in my two year old Hyundai (Used to get that every time I set foot on the lot with my last car). They are extremely knowledgeable about the cars they sell and service. If they can't do it themselves (some aftermarket items) they will recommend a reputable place to check out. They are the best dealership I have ever dealt with.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for allowing us to serve you and all your auto needs, we will continue to strive to give you the best in service and sales, Thank you again.

El Paso, TX
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
They went out of their way to help me. Picked up my car at work and returned it to my work place.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyundai for your service needs will will continue to meet all your service and car needs.

LK
Lorya K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for chooseing Hamilton Hyundai for you auto needs, look foward to seeing you again.

2016 Hyundai Accent
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Pretty good service
I have had to take my car in several times for different problems in a short amount of time. Service was great, however, each problem could not have been fixed at the same time.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for allowing us to serve you, sometimes the issues we address don't always become clear without duplicating issue, we will continue to try to be better at finding and fixing issues at hand, thank you again. Brian Jones

RJ
Richard J.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Best service
Brian is the best service manager and Rodney did a great job on the oil change!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for your conficence in us, we appoligize for the extended service time on last vist, we will continue to try and meet all of our customers needs and concerns in a timely manner thank you again for allowing us to serve you.

Sarah H.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Could've been better
I wasn't really impressed with the waiting area, but that wouldn't make or break whether I use them again. It's the fact that there were services that were supposed to be done as part of "free" (which we incidentally paid for in our contract for the car) services. They didn't rotate my tires even though it was stated that they would, and then told me it was extra to have that done. The only reason I would use this shop again is b/c I have 3 more services that are part of us having bought the car from Hamilton. Just felt like they weren't being honest...(we also have something that was supposed to be fixed on the car since it was a demo vehicle that when it was mentioned I was told that they would call over to Hamilton Ford to get the slip, and then at the end of the service was told that I would need to call them to have the service slip sent over). I just felt like they couldn't be bothered to help...
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

We are sorry about your last visit, we at Hamilton Hyundai try very hard to meet all you auto needs, the 25.00 oil change will not include a tire rotation, but we will always inspect tires and suggest tire rotation when needed, we would love the change to make it up to you and explain the service plane you have with your auto. feel free to give us a call.

Myishia D.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Grade A customer service and quality
The whole team in both the sales and service dept were amazing. I will return for future service
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for using Hamilton Hyundai for all your service needs,

MU
Mario U.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Customer Service and experienced staff
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

We thank you for letting us serve all your auto needs, please come again.

CT
Chester T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Done Right the 1st time
Brian Jones is Simply OUTSTANDING ! Thanks Brian
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you, we enjoy getting to serve you in all your auto needs.

IW
Isabell W.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service every time.
Great service every time by friendly, professional staff.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyundai for all your auto needs.

ND
Nancy D.
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/08/2018 Category: Service
My service 😊
Excellent as always!!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for your buisness, we look foward to seeing you again.