WJ
Brownsboro, AL
HUMMER H2
03/14/2019
Wonderful experience
I have been getting my vehicles serviced here for years. I highly recommend to others
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 03/15/2019

Always love working for you.

GMC Sierra 2500HD
03/13/2019
In and out quick with an oil change. Great staff.
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

Darin M.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Darin said they took his vehicle in quick , they got it turned around fast and the price was good. Darin says to keep up the good work.
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 03/15/2019

We appreciate the opportunity to help in any way possible.

Micah M.
03/08/2019
ford 4.0
Checked my vehicle out the same day it was dropped off. Not over priced just as competitive as anyone else. Just choose not to fix my car. Cost more than it’s worth. Would recommend to anyone needing car repair check them out
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you, If we can help you with any other needs please let us know.

GC
Greg C.
Honest and friendly
Thank you for fixing my AC/heat. Same day service and very fair price.
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 03/05/2019

We are always here for any of your vehicle needs.

CT
Chip T.
Honest auto repair shop
I would highly recommend Hampton Cove auto service. Mike does a great job, and he is very honest with his cistomers. He and his wife communicate costs very well before they do any work. The work that he’s done on my jeep grand Cherokee has always been done in I timely fashion. I will continue to take all my vehicles to mike.
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to help you with you vehicle needs.

EC
Erick C.
02/22/2019
Found our shop close to home
I can't thank the folks enough at Hampton Cove Auto Services for how quickly they got me in and fixed the issue. The owners were very friendly and I will be sure to use them again.
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 03/05/2019

We appreciate your business and will be here to help you anytime.

John B.
Chrysler Crossfire
02/22/2019 Category: Service
John said the business provided outstanding service and he stated he would be a repeat customer.
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 03/05/2019

Super glad to have you as a customer and we'll be here for all your needs.

Daniel S.
Stevenson, AL
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said he would recommend the business for service.
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you. We try to take care of everyone and give honest service!!

AL
Amanda L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/15/2019
Friendly, Affordable, & Thorough
Jaquata was so awesome when I went to explain my car issues & to drop the car off! She listened very well & made sure she understood exactly what I was explaining! She was also super friendly, and is definately a "people person" she is the type of person you feel like you've known for years! She takes great pride in making sure the business does great work. The head Mechanic/also the owner went well beyond to make sure to check everything & to be very thorough! He also listened to all my concerns & issues, and made sure to check into them. I would absolutely recommend this business!! My only complaint is that I didn't use them sooner! I see why they've had such a successful business over the years!!
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much!! We always want all our customers to feel like family. We strive to do our very best in making everyone feel comfortable when they walk through our doors. Thanks for trusting in us.

GR
Gary R.
02/03/2019
Excellent customer service!
This was my first visit to Hampton Cove Auto Service and they have gained a new customer. Mike and Jaquata were nice and provided excellent, friendly customer service! They also took the time to explain the issue with my car and showed me the parts needing replacement. Same day service too! Thank you!
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 02/04/2019

We do appreciate the opportunity to take of yourself and your vehicle. Let uf know if we can help you in the near future.

Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 02/04/2019

I meant care of you!! :}

GB
Greg B.
Baldwinsville, NY
Chevrolet Venture
01/31/2019
Always a fair and honest transaction!
An excellent repair facility with honest people and competent repairs! Highly recommend!!
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 02/04/2019

Thank You for your continued support.

KW
Kevin W.
01/28/2019
Years of great service and help.
Been using them for years. Wonderful. Honest. High quality work.
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for your continued support!!

Nissan Xterra
01/25/2019
Honest and reliable, have used a couple of times now. Will use again.
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 01/28/2019

We appreciate your trust in us, and will be here to help with any thing you need. Thank you.

KD
Kailey D.
Volkswagen Atlas
01/19/2019
Owner
They done a great job in timely manner
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 01/21/2019

We apprecaite the opportunity to help you in any way possible.

David D.
Mercury Mariner
01/16/2019
You did what you said, and reasonably
Nothing to add to above.
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 01/18/2019

Don't understand why you would recommend our business and give us the lowest score.

Marfran M.
Toyota Celica
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Marfran said the service was thorough, the pricing was affordable and the work was quick.
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to take care of your automotive needs. Always here when you need us.

Dustin L.
GMC Pickup
01/11/2019
Great customer service with work done on time.
They were able to get my truck in when I needed to and had it finished by the promised time. Owner operated and they were very friendly.

James M.
Ford Excursion
12/11/2018 Category: Service
James said he brought his vehicle in last minute and he got his vehicle back the same afternoon. They have always been very accommodating and he appreciates them.
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to help and serve you!! If we can help in any other way or for your family, Please let us know

KP
Ken P.
Lexus ES 350
12/06/2018
Lexus repair
These guys are fast and fair.
Mike C. from Hampton Cove Auto Service responded on 12/07/2018

We appreciate the opportunity to help you with your vehicle. If we can help you or other family members please let s know.