Jane F.
11/14/2019
First visit
So glad I found a place close by that will service my car. Thank you!

Jim S.
Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019
Great job!
Everything was fixed right/first time in good time. Jeff is polite and professional. Greatly appreciated.

Jeff S.
11/07/2019
Another good experience
Yes, we're told to keep going back to the dealer. No, we don't. Tires, oil, repairs, checkups, for our vehicles and our kids'. Minor stuff, major stuff. This week, oil change and general maintenance. Timely, cost effective, local. We really love that we've got great options right in town for our needs, and Haraldsen's is one of those.

PS
Pete S.
11/03/2019
Great price
Priced out the cost of tires for my 2013 car and Haraldsens put four on the car. Very easy to work with.

Glen Ellyn, IL
11/01/2019
Jeff provides excellent customer service. Makes sure that you are kept apprised of updates. Car had an issue after I picked it up from being serviced and Jeff came out to look at it and assessed the situation. Discovered what was missing and fixed it. Apologized that mechanic had missed it but made sure car was fixed and no longer had any issues.

Dana D.
10/30/2019
Took my car here twice and the service has been fast and efficient Jeff is nice and the shop is very clean!

CP
Celine P.
Willowbrook, IL
10/23/2019
First time customer
After several months of hearing rattling noises coming from under my 2007 car from the front to the rear, I took it to Haraldsen's. After the problems were diagnosed and repairs made, I came away with not only a car that was rattle free but had the FEEL as if I were driving a new car. I was amazed at the difference!

My thanks to Jeff and one and all who worked on it.

Would not hesitate to recommend Haraldsen's.

TG
Terry G.
Willowbrook, IL
10/21/2019
Service was very good
The car is running great and I appreciate you taking care of it for me. I’ll be back in
Terry Garvey

NS
Nanci S.
10/15/2019
Reliable, Fair Prices, Great Service
It's not often you can feel happy after spending over $2,000 on auto repairs. But Haraldsen's probably saved me a ton of money. The dealer quoted me a much higher price and failed to point out an exhaust leak, which was potentially dangerous. Jeff worked with me to repair the items needed at the least expensive cost. In addition, he took the time to show me the problems on my vehicle and explained everything clearly, answering any questions or concerns I had.

Thank you for providing great service. I will be returning to Haraldsen's for all my future car repairs and maintenance. There is a reason that they have been around for 40 plus years.

ST
Steve T.
10/14/2019
As promised!
Everything was done quickly and the staff was very friendly.

Joe M.
Buick Century
10/12/2019
I brought the car in to have it checked over. They did a very thorough job and were very professional. I would highly recommend Haraldsens Garage if you need service on your car.

AC
Audrey C.
10/11/2019
Nice helpful people.Quick response.
I am a senior citizen with a slight disability and everyone was very thoughtful and helpful.

SG
Susan G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/09/2019
Very Helpful
They explain what had to be done & call you to tell you the approximate price. Also do a safety check & tell you if you may have problems with older vehicles.

GM

Melody C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/27/2019
Quick service , reliable
I needed a battery ,went to auto zone because I have been told they will install a battery for free but they couldn’t put it in because the battery was hidden. I called Haraldsens , which I have had work done at before, and they said come on over and they did it right away. This was also at 4 pm so I really appreciated their quick service.

PM
Peter M.
09/26/2019
Honesty and professionalism
The problem I had was beyond my ability to fix so I went to Haraldsens and they made room to fix my problem and I'm very appreciative in the way it was handled

Joe M.
Chrysler Sebring
09/20/2019
Very professional and friendly mechanics. A great place to have your car serviced.

Mike S.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he had a very good experience.

GM
Gordon M.
09/10/2019
Honest quality work!
This was our first experience here and it was awesome! They were able to get us in right away and fixed our car quickly and did a great job! We were impressed with their work and honesty and will definitely be coming back.