Jeff H.
Western Springs, IL
Cadillac Seville
05/07/2021
Excellent troubleshooting problems
Thorough analysis of specific make model and year of car as itvrelated to engine issues...great communication throughout the process. Excellent work

Daniel W.
Clarendon Hills, IL
05/06/2021
Highly recommend
Very happy with the service that was performed.

Robin B.
Darien, IL
05/04/2021
Simply the best!
I was introduced to Haraldsens Garage a few years ago because my usual garage had closed their shop. I haven’t been disappointed. Every time I bring my car in for service, they are professional, courteous and honest. I couldn’t ask for anything more. They bring the good work and they keep up the good work.

PD
Peter D.
Hinsdale, IL
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
05/01/2021
They know everything about the cars and how to fix them.
They work hard to do it right.

Chris B.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/19/2021
Haraldsen’s is the best for car service!
Excellent, timely, appropriate auto service is what I always get at Haraldsen’s. We have been bringing our cars to Haraldsen’s for 30 years and have never been disappointed!

MT
Mike T.
Clarendon Hills, IL
04/15/2021
Power Steering Fluid Loss
Brought car in with steering trouble, noises, low power steering fluid. Refilled myself, after a short drive, fluid was again low, back to the original amount. Jeff called and said I had a hole rusted in the metal fluid line and while driving the car, also one rear sway bar was shot. Got both fixed for reasonable price.

LW
Lori W.
Woodridge, IL
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
04/13/2021
Honest and reliable mechanics
I am so glad that someone I worked with recommended Haraldson 's. My car is older and of course requires more work. I appreciate that before they do the work, they talk to me about what is going on and what needs to be done. At 1 time they even brought me in to show me something on my car. Having grown up with an Uncle who is a mechanic, I truly appreciated this gesture. If you are looking for people who are honest and will charge you a fair price, this is your place.

Toyota Avalon
04/06/2021
Honest and genuine care
They are very honest with your car and give you a full picture. They will not overcharge or lead in circles.

AH
Anthony H.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
04/02/2021
Lotsa work for fair price
Excellent service and follow up. Very fair pricing.

LG
Larry G.
Downers Grove, IL
04/02/2021
Old fashioned style of doing business
Very friendly, intelligent and personable.

Mahmud R.
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
04/01/2021
The service and clean
Jeff take time to check the car to be safe drive and lesson to costumer and answer all cessation

PR
Pat R.
Willowbrook, IL
Kia Sorento
03/30/2021
Good job!
Very professional; was able to fit me in last minute which I very much appreciated!

Dora L.
Downers Grove, IL
GMC Terrain
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Dora said the business has proven to be trustworthy and she feels confident with the service they provide.

SR
Stephen R.
03/17/2021
Always happy
Jeff has proven to be an honest and diligent mechanic. He calls you when he says he will. He doesn’t inflate the issue to squeeze more $ out of you. His prices are very reasonable and his work is impeccable.

NS
Nanci S.
03/16/2021
Reliable, Professional and Friendly
I have 103,000 miles on my 2007 Toyota and I am grateful that I can get service for my old car without worrying about putting a ton of unnecessary money into repairs. Jeff at Haroldsen's always finds the best, safest, and most cost effective way to fix things for me. And no one is trying to sell me a new car. So, I am done with going to my car dealership. I trust Haroldsens completely.