AC
Amanda C.
Volkswagen Passat
07/10/2020
Good work, kind people
They were patient and seemed to take pride in their work.

Jenniffer D.
Kia Sportage
07/02/2020
Customer service and Effectiveness is Excellent
I took my car to another place and it went in better than it came out. You guys found the actual problem and fixed it immediately. Your costumer service deserves more than 5 stars because 5 isn't enough.

CT
Carl T.
Kia Soul
07/01/2020
Excellent customer service
Works with the customer with their problem and gives them straight truth without sugar coating it or adding charges

Mitsubishi Outlander
07/01/2020
Harris did a great job!
Harris diagnosed my problem quickly and free of cost, and then fixed it for half the price of what I was told from another shop. Really happy with the results, and will definitely return when more repairs are warranted.

CD
Connor D.
Washington, DC
Buick Century
06/29/2020
Quick and thorough
Thanks to Harris Auto for being able to work on my disabled brakes very quickly. You came recommended from another mechanic and didn’t disappoint.

KV
Kristofer V.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/17/2020
Great Customer Service
Harris Auto Repair is great!!!

Lena S.
06/15/2020
Personal Care for your car
Everyone at Harris gives their time and attention to you and your car. I always have confidence in their work.

SJ
Steve J.
06/13/2020
Fast friendly service
My car suddenly wouldn’t start, Harris auto was able to diagnose and fix the problem in a very timely manor. I would highly recommend them for any auto needs

EM

SA
Sam A.
06/08/2020
Awesome people.
Awesome service. Awesome pricing.

Honda Civic Si
06/06/2020
Keeping it local
We lost our clutch on the interstate. Honda dealership gave us a quote. Then our neighbor reminded us he owns a shop. He did the work himself and went far beyond what Honda said they’d do for far less. Keeping our $ local is important now more than ever.

PL
Phonesay L.
06/04/2020
Trustful
Very trustful and friendly people and place . my one shop i always go too.

Nissan Versa
05/29/2020
Great, quick service
I got a quick, reliable, and low cost fix for my muffler/engine exhaust. Harris Auto also helped me figure out why water had been collecting under the hood and occasionally spilling into the interior. They drained 2.5 gallons of water from my car, saving me a lot of work drying out the car and cleaning up mildew. Tom made sure I knew that I could come back if the problem persisted. I'm very happy with my experience at Harris Auto.

SL
Sheri L.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
05/29/2020
Best service in town!
As a woman, going to the auto repair shop can be intimidating. I’ve used Harris for years. I always know Tom is honest and shoots straight. He stands behind his work and never tries to up sell me for no reason. If your car sounds off but don’t know who you can trust, I seriously recommend going to Harris.

AR
Alex R.
05/20/2020
Friendly
They explained everything what I needed. Very friendly.