NS
Foristell, MO
Chevrolet Blazer
02/16/2019
Oil out,oil in
In a snowy day with an appointment made a while back, you all did what you do and completed my oil change quickly and without a worry about the snow coming down. Thank you for getting me in and out so quickly so I could be home safe.
Nikki

02/16/2019
My experience was good.
You always seem to be able to work me into your schedule when I need to have something done. Thank you.

JILL/JOHN R.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/13/2019
Once again Harris Automotive came through for us. My daughter had an accident during a recent ice storm and we brought her car in to have repairs done. They were quick, friendly and the repairs were completed under original estimate! Thank you!

TH
TOM H.
02/12/2019
Harris Automotive
They did a great job. Let me know when it was done, as promised.

DAVID H.
Volkswagen Routan
02/11/2019
Good, quick service.
Harris Auto and Tire was quick to help us out with our brake problem. They were willing to give me multiple estimates on what it would cost for various parts. They finished the project within a day and delivered my vehicle back to my driveway. Rating 4 stars because the price was expensive, but the service was great.

Washington, MO
Kia Rio
02/10/2019
Highly Recommended
This was my first visit to Harris after it was recommended by several of my coworkers. The work that was done was professional and fast. I'm very satisfied.

JERRY S.
01/30/2019
Had a water pump go out on my Ford Escape
As usual Harris automotive took prompt good care of my car

TH
TONY H.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
01/30/2019
oil change and tire rotation.
friendly, educated service

MATT C.
01/24/2019
Great job
Great job good service

SD
SHARON D.
01/20/2019
A pleasant environment and quick service.
The emission and safety test was completed in the time factor specified to me. A recommendation was made for a replacement on my breaks possibly with my next oil change/service.

VK
VIRGINIA K.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Dodge Avenger
01/19/2019
Listened to my concerns and looked for a way to resolve my problem.
It would have been nice to be greeted when I came in and then to have had my repairs discussed at checkout.

Saint Charles, MO
GMC Savana Cutaway
Honest people - Hard to find in Auto Repair
I will continue to take my cars here.

Very honest people.

EF
ERICA F.
Nissan Rogue
01/18/2019
My son and I have been taking our cars to Harris for several years now. They are always up front and honest with what needs to be done and what can wait. I can usually get my car in that day or the next. They are quick and reliable.

MARY/STEVE B.
Kia Sedona
Friendly and helpful staff
We have never had a negative experience at Harris and I always recommend them when people are asking about auto repair.

CHRISTY H.
Moscow Mills, MO
Acura MDX
01/16/2019
Fair prices, and quick to get you an appointment.
Harris Auto has done work on my Acura a couple of times now. I have had great prices, they beat everywhere else we called. That are quick to get an appoint set for us each time. The customer service is great and a very friendly environment from all I have spoken with.

JOHN W.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
GMC Envoy
01/15/2019
Simply the best
In my family we have 4 cars, all serviced by Harris. That is because we know we are always going to get great work at a fair price from friendly people. I always feel they are trying to help me extend the life of my cars and never trying to pressure me to buy a product or service. When I take my cars to Harris I feel more like I am visiting a friend rather than a stranger that doesn't know me.

EC
EDDIE C.
Buick Lucerne
01/15/2019
Home town feeling
Friendly and courteous staff. Nothing worse than to walk past employees that look like they hate working there, after all the people I love the most are in the cars they maintain.

PC
PHILLIP C.
Dodge Avenger
01/10/2019
Professional
Told me a price and stick to it. Also fit me in and got my vehicle back to me the same day.

FR
FRED R.
Warrenton, MO
01/02/2019
Thank you to all the staff at Harris Automotive for taking care of my vehicle. They did a complete inspection of the vehicle in preparation for an upcoming 10 day road trip that my wife and I were planning. I feel much safer knowing the Harris staff checked my vehicle and took care of any problems discovered to include new tires and front end alignment.

Fred

NS
NICOLE S.
Foristell, MO
Chevrolet Blazer
12/25/2018
Tires
Was a great experience with a set a four new tires and oil change. Thank you for making it a pleasant experience.