BOB B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/10/2018
Great service and honest, as always!
I've been using Harris Auto for the past 20 years and they always perform great service and are always up front with pricing. Great family business that I recommend to everyone!

RUSSELL W.
Cadillac Seville
12/09/2018
They do very good work at a competitive price. Extremely friendly and helpful . Highly recommend them.

12/05/2018
Fast, effecient servics. I trust these folks to only do what is necessary to maintain my car.

BJ
BLAKE J.
Wildwood, MO
Chevrolet Camaro
11/30/2018
Awesome experience
Everyone at Harris was very helpful. I am extremely particular about my car, and they did a wonderful work on a tricky job that I don’t think other shops could have handled.

KH
KATHLEEN H.
Honesty
This company is always helpful and kind. Ever mechanic I have talk to has been honest and helpful. There work is done fast and complete. Everyone I have met there from front desk to the mechanics are always kind and helpful and there work is the best!

PL
PAUL L.
Wright City, MO
Ford Transit Wagon
work done on ford van
You guys continue to shine. I am never disappointed with Levi's work

Nissan Murano
11/29/2018
Friendly Service & Trustworthiness!
Love going here because the technicians do a great job and the office staff is easy to work with! I would recommend this business to anyone:)

JEFF H.
Cadillac SRX
11/25/2018
Doing business with integrity
I prefer to do business with local people. Harris Automotive is a great place to find honest people who do what they promise and don't pressure you to buy more. Thank you for the great service!

ST
SHERI/MIKE T.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/24/2018
As always, great service! I can always depend on Harris to get the job done.

MIKE C.
11/23/2018
An honest shop to take your car or truck
Always treated fair every time I go there.

Chevrolet Blazer
11/23/2018
Tire service
On a very busy day, took the time to take care of my tire

ME
MARK E.
11/20/2018
Inspection
Very courteous and friendly!

LG
LISA/ROBERT G.
Hyundai Tucson
11/16/2018
Once again, honest, fair, and prompt service.
I brought my car in for a tire replacement and an attempt to get my heater working. They spent time trying to flush out the core, but it did not resolve the heating problem. Since this attempt at a repair did not work, I was not charged (even though they spent time hassling with the heater.) I appreciate their fair and honest service, and this is why I always return for any of my automotive repair needs.

CLAUDIA C.
Innsbrook, MO
11/14/2018
Quick turnaround
I was worried about a noise my car was making. I called with short notice and they worked me in to take a look at it.

CHARLES S.
Nissan Quest
11/13/2018
OUTSTANDING
Every time I have had my vehicle in for service or repairs, I get it back in great shape. I believe these folks have saved me many dollars and much aggravation over the years. Thanks Harris.

JOSEPH H.
11/12/2018
Great customer service!!
Always polite always willing to help out. Always trying to make the customer happy!

NS
NICOLE S.
11/09/2018
Truck repair
Everything was well explained and repairs were made in a reasonable amount of time

RUSSELL W.
Cadillac Seville
11/08/2018
Tires
They do very good work and are reasonable in their prices.Will use them for future mechanical needs.

PL
PAUL L.
Wright City, MO
Chevrolet Express Passenger
11/07/2018
Harris Automotive Review
I always get excellent service at Harris'. I feel confident that my vehicles are well maintained.

JASON/TAMMY M.
11/07/2018
Great customer service!
The staff is very friendly and they do great work!