RE
RICH E.
10/20/2018
Great locally owed shop
Got a set of tires for my van. These guys got me in and out in less than an hour. Techs were all super friendly and answered any questions I had.

LF
LORRAINE F.
Ford Freestar Wagon
10/15/2018
oil change
I was at Harris Automotive for a oil change, they were very prompt & efficient. They also changed the wiper blades and that made a big difference in the clarity of the windshield when using the wipers.

VK
Timely and friendly

GS
GEORGE/RAMONA S.
10/07/2018
Dependability, Patience to answer your questions and importance of satisfaction.
I truly appreciate having a place to take my vehicles and knowing I can remove this worry from my business schedule as Harris Staff will have my back and take care of me. They have demonstrated this with multiple vehicles multiple times. Thank You!!!

BV
BETH V.
10/06/2018
Fast and friendly!
Made it easy for me before work to get an inspection!

HB
HENRY B.
10/03/2018
Install driver side window.
They did a great job installing my drivers side window.

JOE/TRACY D.
09/30/2018
Friendly service and good prices.
Thanks for all the help.

FL
FRANK L.
GMC Acadia
09/28/2018
Auto upgrade day
This is the 2nd time I have used Harris and will continue to use them because of the fair pricing and the outstanding work and the customer service. It's hard to find a auto mechanic that's not going to screw you but Harris isn't them. I'm picky about who touches my truck. Trust this company you won't be sorry.

JOY/GREG H.

Great work.great customer service

CHARLES/CRYSTAL M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/21/2018
Consistent genuine hard work and professional service
What can I say, I have had several vehicles serviced over a period of many years. Always great service always great price always highest quality work. In my opinion you are making a huge mistake to use anybody else for auto repair or especially tires. We are blessed to have this high of caliber shop serving our community.

STEVE W.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
09/19/2018
Honest, professional, friendly.
I cannot say enough good things about HARRIS AUTO. They are always friendly and professional, and amenable to working with the customers schedule. Additionally, they will take time to check your vehicle on the spot if you feel there is a safety problem with your vehicle. I am sold on HARRIS and will go no where else for my auto repairs and maintenance.

ROSA M.
Nissan 370Z
09/19/2018
Helpful and Courteous
Very helpful and courteous. Plus clean, comfortable waiting area.

TF
TIM/JESSICA F.
09/18/2018
best service in the area
I will never, ever go anywhere else than Harris Automotive and Tire. This family owned/ran business has the best customer service of any shop I've ever gone to.

LL
LEO L.
Outstanding
Save me an expensive trip to the dealer

KK
KEVIN K.
First time customer
Excellent service with exceptional customer service.

MIKE W.
Saint Charles, MO
Acura MDX
2006 Acura
Saved me money on the repairs and also helped with the body damage!

Good honest people which is hard to find.

Great work - Harris rocks!!

Good experience
They were honest, friendly, and fast! I will be going back.

Timely service.
Very please with how quickly the service was performed.

SANDI C.
09/04/2018
Good peoplef
I like the idea that I can go there and there’s always other women sitting around getting their cars oil change or whatever needed rather than feel like oh I’m a woman watch out. It’s not that way there, they explain things well to me. I just don’t want to go anywhere else just a nice bunch of people. My friend Sally went to them for years and she recommended them to me and now it’s been a couple of years I’m going there.