JOSEPH H.
08/11/2018
Always do an amazing job
They always do an amazing job even when you have car problems and you have your car At then last minute. They can always take it on with no issue. It is a great Place to take your car!

JEFF D.
07/17/2018
Great place to fix a flat.
I had a flat tire. They fixed it for $5.00 less than my usual tire place. I'll go back the next time I have a flat.

Rick B.
Defiance, MO
06/29/2018
Backed myself into a bad spot and Harris found a solution.
Jordan took my phone call and I described my situation. I was probably looking at an engine rebuild or motor replacement. He said bring it in so they could size up the damage I had done. I had manage to strip the threads on the crankshaft bolt and some of th threads of the shaft itself. I could not drive it to them so Jeremy came and picked it up in the afternoon. Next morning Jordan called and said they were able to save the crankshaft threads and had put everything back together. Trust me I was greatly relieved. I had just spent about $500 in parts for this car in other areas to get it back in shape to drive for one of my kids. Now they are on the road again. Thanks to Bill also for putting everything back together, even the inner fender shroud I had left in the trunk, I did not ask them to do that. Good people!

VJ
VICTORIA J.
Nissan Versa
04/20/2018
Quick and friendly!
It has been a long time since I went to a mechanic that actually cared and was willing to listen to me. They took great care of me!

RICHARD H.
04/20/2018
My car broke down on the highway on my home from work and Harris was onsite with a tow truck in less than 30 minutes. They were able to make my repairs and even minimized some of my repair costs and possible future repairs with their insights. They were professional, helpful, and friendly as usual.
Thanks guys!!!

JERRY S.
GMC Yukon XL
04/06/2018
Jerry stephens
Harris always seems to take care of my needs
This time only a flat but service was good as always

BE
BARBRA E.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
04/03/2018
Service, knowledge and staff
Your staff was so helpful when I came to collect my Camry. I am an older lady and was not comfortable walking on the wet pavement. One of the young ladies brought the car to the front of the building and another turned it around so that I would not have to back into oncoming traffic. Jordon? I hope the name is correct was his usual helpful and courteous self. Thank you. This is why I will continue coming to you for my car needs.

DAVID P.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
03/31/2018
Shocks and struts
A+ The appointment started on time and they texted me when the vehicle is ready to pick up. Will do business with again.

SUSAN S.
03/30/2018
Single mom approved
Always feel treated fairly, with my best interest at mind. Efficient, polite and not pushy. One less thing I have to worry about.

JOE/DIANA S.
Dodge Durango
03/30/2018
Family type service
The personnel at Harris are very friendly, but all about service to the customer. I plan on using Harris exclusively for all our automotive work. I formally lived in the KC area found a car repair shop when we arrived there and used them exclusively. I found the same trust and professionalism with Harris.

GM
GINA/DENNIS M.
03/27/2018
Great place for auto repair & maintenance
Get all of my auto repair & maintenance done here from oil changes to new tires to brake repairs & on & on. Great staff, pleasant atmosphere for waiting for car to be ready to go, always drive away with confidence that my car is good to go!

SK
SHELIA K.
Wright City, MO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/25/2018
Harris Automotive is the only place I will ever take my vehicles
When I took my truck in, I expected it to be something major. As it turned out, they checked everything out and found nothing wrong and didn't even bill me for their time. I am so happy to have found a place to have my vehicles checked and repaired, that is run by honest people. I would definitely recommend Harris Automotive to anyone.

JASON B.
Cedar Hill, MO
03/24/2018
Great work
They were very fast with fixing my vehicle. Also the final price was cheaper then what they quoted me. I am very happy with the work done.

JY
JOANN/KENNY Y.
03/23/2018
Good customer service
I appreciate the way they dealt with my vehicle problem.

JOSEPH H.
03/22/2018
Always friendly, and willing to do what you ask
Always willing to through me in at last minute, and always takes real good care of you and always honest!

RN
Russell N.
03/20/2018
Honest, customer comes first.
We have taken all our vehicles to Harris since we moved out to Wentzville in 1999. We had one that had issues, they found out that previous owner had not taken care of it properly. Instead of not telling us about the issue and just waiting for us to keep bringing it in for costly repairs, they told us what was wrong and the trouble we would be having. We sold the car and will continue to give them our business and send people their way.

FR
FRED R.
Warrenton, MO
Chevrolet Aveo
03/18/2018
Always prompt and done right the first time
Excellent service and always professional.

ANGELA M.
03/18/2018
I had an oil change, they were on time with my appointment. Everyone was friendly and price was reasonable!

CN
CHAD/JENNIE N.
GMC Acadia
03/16/2018
Car maintenance
This company is honest and trustworthy. They are good people giving great service and knowledge about cars. I would definitely recommend taking your car to Harris Automotive.

RA
ROSE A.
03/14/2018
Great work
Have recently relocated to this area and have been very happy with the service received at Harris Automotive.