JIM W.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
07/21/2021
Friendly professional clean affordable kind people and speedy service
I wish I had of known about this place years ago that the service was so prompt and beautiful

CHRIS C.
07/21/2021
Recent visit for tires
The website was super easy to request an estimate. The estimate was provided quickly and accurately. Tire prices were fair and reasonable. Installation and rest of work was quick. Explained options to possibly help alignments in the future but never tried to up sell. Easy pay options. Great staff and work. Have been bringing cars here for years and will continue to do so.

JUDY A.
07/20/2021
Jordan. Lol great service and they care
When I go into Harris it's like going into a place that people care about you getting the help you need and are happy with. They jump to help me out any way they can to not only make sure I'm happy but safe. It's a great place to go to and I'm glad I found them.

BJ
BILL J.
07/17/2021
Quick Service
Very fast response to a battery failure. Fair Price.

TODD M.
07/14/2021
Pleasant people
Completed installation of my tires as I asked did a great job

Silex, MO
Kia Optima
07/14/2021
Awesome service
They were able to get my car done in the same day it was brought in.

KD
KATIE/CHRIS D.
Foristell, MO
07/12/2021
Best in town
Harris Auto is the best around! They are so nice, know their cars, and really personable! They truly care and go above and beyond for their customers!

DAVID H.
Moscow Mills, MO
07/10/2021
Excellent Experience and Service!
I originally scheduled my new tires installation a few weeks out. As we were about to go out of town for a week, one of my tires had a low flat two days before we were to leave. I called Harris to see if they could squeeze us in during the next 48 hours. They did and were amazingly friendly about it. To top that off, when I went to pick up the car I was running late due to a traffic jam. I called and said I wouldn't make it in time (we needed the car to go on vacation the next morning) expecting to get no good new. They said they'd have the keys in the car for me and just send me a text with my bill. It was a super stressful experience that they made so much easier for me. Thank you Megan, Jeremy, and Jordan at Harris Auto & Tire! You guys are rockstars!

GK
GARY K.
O Fallon, MO
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
07/09/2021
Great work and great staff
Booked my appointment, got me right in and took care of everything I needed.

KAREN M.
Cadillac CTS
07/07/2021
Honest Company
I thought I needed two tires and I also thought I needed brakes. When Amanda called to give me the results, I only needed one tire and breaks are still good. They could have said I needed the additional tire and brakes. Honesty is their policy!

KH
KATHLEEN H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2021
Honest ,helpful
Today Jordan and Megan were in front both helpful and kind! You can always trust them to fix what needs to be fixed and not just try and add on thi gs that don't.

KP
KALI P.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/06/2021
Great, honest service!
I had my vehicle in for an oil change and an odd rattle that sounded like it was coming from the front end. I figured the ball joints were going out as my vehicle is getting up there in mileage. Upon inspection they found that it was actually a loose luggage rack and got the issue taken care of for me. Phenomenal customer service, we will definitely be back.

MATT G.
Troy, MO
07/02/2021
Very Helpful
Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent quality and very efficient.

CL
CAROL L.
07/02/2021
Tire service
HARRIS Auto is always consistent with their service. Workmanship and customer, focusing on BOTH is a priority at HARRIS.

JOHN K.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Saturn Aura
07/01/2021
The work was done much sooner than expected and for less than the quote!
I was told the would be ordering the parts and it would be done in a day or two. I was quoted what I thought was a reasonable price for the work. The final price was almost 20% cheaper! What a nice surprise! The people are friendly and service was with a smile.