FM
FRANK M.
04/13/2021
Best in Wentzville,MO
Straight forward, Friendly, Honest and Fair pricing for parts and labor. I would recommend them to anyone that needs automotive services and tires.

RU
prompt and friendly

TODD/KAREN M.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
04/07/2021
Excellent service and friendly people.
Excellent service and friendly people.

JEFF H.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Cadillac SRX
04/03/2021
Superior Service
I greatly appreciate the team at Harris Automotive. They are always very professional and honest. We need more businesses like Harris.

JIMI L.
Suzuki XL-7
04/01/2021
Fast, fast service
My 71/2 year old battery finally gave out. After getting started by AAA, I drove down to Harris Automotive and was allowed into the garage immediately. They ordered and received my new battery plus fixed my defective hood latch in about 40 minutes while I stayed in my car. (I use a scooter to get around). It doesn’t get better than that!

EA
ERIC/ROBIN A.
Jeep Wrangler JK
03/26/2021
They go above and beyond to solve any issue they are presented.
I highly recommend this business. They really do take excellent care of their customers. It's hard to find an automotive business that is so personable and genuinely cares about meeting all of their customers needs. I consider myself very lucky to have such a great and dependable businesses in my area that I know I can trust.

MATT G.
Troy, MO
03/26/2021
Very good customer service and quality.
The service was quick and high quality and excellent customer service. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

TC
TONI/WAYNE C.
Marthasville, MO
Nissan Frontier
03/25/2021
Personable and honest. I trust and have trusted them for years.
I hope we never have to find another mechanic. Good and honest people are hard to find anymore.

SETH C.
O Fallon, MO
03/25/2021
Great service, fair pricing
I have used Harris Automotive for all my vehicles and have always had a great experience

MARY R.
03/24/2021
Very friendly and helpful staff
Love the way the personnel never talk down to me. I have very little knowledge regarding cars. They are kind when I ask questions.

DK
DOUG K.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Ford Edge
03/20/2021
I got an oil change and tire rotation. My car was taken in at my appointment time and completed in an hour.

BILL H.
Pontiac G8
03/18/2021
The people are great.
I had a minor tail light problem. They worked me in and took care of my problem. They take care of their customers.

BJ
BILL J.
03/16/2021
Great Place to Get Service.
Fast and Efficient Service. I arrived late for my appointment, but they still got me in quickly. Offered very good advice on my request to check the spark plugs. (Very Expensive to 'just check' due to the inaccessible location of the plugs.)
A very clean waiting room, wifi available, super clean rest room. Very courteous staff. A pleasure doing business with them.

RUSS R.
O Fallon, MO
03/13/2021
Great friendly and timely service
I moved to the Ofallon area in September 2020. Had always gone to Dobbs Tire for automotive repairs and tires as they were big and close to my House. However, I always felt that they were not completely honest and was always trying to upsell me with some item everytime. My Son and Daughter advised us to try Harris as they go there and find them very honest, willing to help and try to save the customer money.

They are my new Auto place for everything from now on. Will never go anywhere else. Great staff.

NM
NATHAN M.
03/12/2021
Meghan was very nice, direct, and helpful. She also squeezed me in for an appointment last minute! I'll be coming to you guys for all my automotive needs from now on, and I have a lot. 🤓