JOSH B.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/05/2021
Excellent service and communication!
Great service! Communication was excellent, we needed an oil change and tire rotation. Once I called and booked the appointment, I received a text message confirming the date and time. My appointment was later in the day so when it was complete, they sent me a text and I was able to pay online via my phone and then pick up the vehicle later at my convenience. Definitely recommend Harris Automotive!

SP
SEAN P.
Truxton, MO
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
04/29/2021
As Always... Fantastic!
Megan answered, and as always, she was great. I had a tire idea, she offered that or another recommendation. Great to be given a few choices.
They worked me in so I could head out of town on time with my camper, and double-checked with me on when I could drop it and pick it up, and kept me in the loop.

Additionally... paying was EASY with the link being sent to my phone. Always happy to see businesses embracing self-service e-payments!

AC
ALEXANDER C.
04/28/2021
Great service.
Squeezed me in last minute during my road trip across the country. Honest shop with good prices and good customer service. Would recommend for anyone to use.

BILL H.
Jeep Liberty
04/28/2021
Peace of mind.
We had a car that had nothing but problems. We took it to Harris and they were able to diagnose several problems. We fixed them one by one. The car runs great. I will only take my cars to Harris.

Chevrolet Cruze
04/27/2021
Megan is great!

SARAH/MATT S.
04/24/2021
Great people great service
Family owned always a pleasant experience

GL
GREG L.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
04/23/2021
Great place
Harris Automotive is very honest and dependable. Their work is excellent and they're very cost conscious. It's no wonder they've been around as long as they have!

JESSICA B.
Chevrolet Sonic
04/22/2021
Top Notch Service
Harris Auto was recommended to us by local friends. They provided top notch service, quickly, with reasonable prices. We are new to the town and look forward to Harris Auto being our realiable go-to auto body for all of our service needs. Special about out to Jeremy he was absolutely amazing to work with!

JOHN R.
04/21/2021
Friendly and honest family-owned business

CYNTHIA S.
Buick Regal
04/21/2021
They always provide great service at a fair price. I trust them with all of our families vehicles and have never been disappointed.

JIM B.
No long waits

JOHN/JILL R.
INFINITI JX35
04/21/2021
I brought my car in for an oil change and to have a vibration checked out. The vibration noise was fixed and I am very pleased as usual! Keep up the good work!

BETHANY S.
Dardenne Prairie, MO
Hyundai Tiburon
04/19/2021
Trustworthy
I've been going to Harris for more than 10 years. Now all my grown children, friends and family will only go to Harris. We trust no one else.

FM
FRANK M.
04/13/2021
Best in Wentzville,MO
Straight forward, Friendly, Honest and Fair pricing for parts and labor. I would recommend them to anyone that needs automotive services and tires.

RU