Harris Radiator, Air Conditioning & Auto Repair

WV
William V.
02/08/2017
Ripped off.
Took my car in to see if they could fix my over heating problem. Roger coyld no figure it out and it cost me $355 for a car that still overheats. Would not recommend this shop for anything but a fluid change.

BJ
Bruce J.
09/08/2011
Nice place.
Correct diagnosis. Correct treatment. Great repair shop. I will be back.

GK
GARY K.
San Diego, CA
Wonderful
They do great work

CHUCK B.
SERVICE REVIEW
BEEN COMING TO HARRIS FOR OVER 20 YEARS ...NEVER HAD A PROBLEM AND IF I DID IT WAS CORRECTED ... NO CHARGE.SERVICE WAS ALWAYS COMPLETED WHEN TOLD AND WAS ALWAYS TREATED FAIRY..... WAS SO HAPPY WHEN THEY STARTED TO PROVIDE OTHER SERVICES OTHER THEN A/C & RADIATOR.

John Marc S.
Excellence
Harris does excellent work for a great price. Honest, fast and efficent, what else can you say?

DK
Don K.
Oceanside, CA
Air Conditioner
I was very pleased with the repair of my air conditioner at Harris Radiator. The job only took a few hours and was completed on time and on budget. Thanks to Dave for getting me in on such short notice.

JE
Jinny E.
08/31/2011
Jinny Elder
great service 5 stars

David P.
08/27/2011
Integrity plus!
Amazing service with a smile.

BT
Bob T.
08/27/2011
How Good is Good?
Honest, dependable and knowledgeable how much
more can you ask? They have repaired more than just my A/C and Radiator problems such as brakes, front end, exhaust and electrical on all my cars, including my 1934 FORD that I won't let just anyone touch.
Happy customer Bob T. Encinitas CA>

BW
Bob W.
08/25/2011
Consistentantly good
Always happy to recommend the source of good business. Harris was recommended to me over 25 years ago.That's consistent!

Michael R.
08/06/2011
Keeping an older Mercedes on the Road
After spotting a leak in the radiator, I made an appointment to get a pressure check and an estimate of repairs. They took it in on the very next day. They found that the radiator needed to be replaced and did so with a reasonably priced but dependable one. There was a slight problem with the air conditioning after the repair, which they fixed, for no additional charge, the very next morning. This is the second time I have had this business work on a radiator for one of my cars. Of course I would not take them anywhere else for these types of repairs.

FH
Ferrill H.
Del Mar, CA
08/01/2011
Everyone from the front office to the technitian was very polite and helpful. I'll definately be back for all my a/c and radiator needs.