Latest Review about 1 hour ago

ST
STAN T.
08/13/2020
Wonderful job by John and his crew

SL
SEAN L.
08/12/2020
Best mechanic in town
Amazing customer service, professionally done work every visit, and very fairly priced. I recommend everyone to go to Chapman’s!

MA
MITCH A.
08/09/2020
40,000 mile check up
As always, the service was impeccable.

SD
STEVE D.
INFINITI QX4
08/08/2020

DAVID H.
Kia Sorento
08/07/2020
Generally excellent.
Correct check up of experts.
Reasonable price.
Everybody is kind.

Honda Civic Coupe
08/07/2020
Great shop with honest, timely work.
They really pay attention to the details when it comes to their work. Loyal customer.

LH

Oceanside, CA
Mitsubishi Outlander
07/22/2020
Fast and good service
I’ve been taking my car here for a few years and I’ve been very impressed with the service. I always make an appt and my car is done either on time or before scheduled. I like how they don’t overcharge and everyone there is friendly. Definitely recommend!

JIM D.
Carlsbad, CA
07/17/2020
They have always been very professional and honest with me. I have recommended them to my friends.

Kia Optima
07/15/2020
Knowledgeable and trustworthy service manager and mechanics. They care!
My 90,000 mile service was complete and well performed. Car runs smoothly and has effortlessly. All service requirements completed in a timely manner. As a retired army trained mechanic I can vouch for their work, This is why I take my car there.

BRANDON B.
07/09/2020
Oil Change for my F-150
Awesome service. I was able to set an appointment at the time I needed. Quick and effective oil change with full synthetic oil for my truck. Coming back and highly recommend.

IZ
IRMA Z.
Carlsbad, CA
Ford Expedition
07/08/2020
Excellent Sery
Price of oil change is so reasonable.
The service is excellent & so is their customer service. Very clean.

GY
GINGER Y.
07/04/2020
I'm familiar with this business.
My car drives better since its servicing.

Rachael M.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Rachael said she went to this business for an oil change and to get her tires rotated , during the oil change the fluids were supposed to be topped off. She also wanted them to do a diagnostic for a sensor .When she got her vehicle back, she is assuming he got the oil change but her tires were not rotated and they did a quick reset of the sensor and it came on the next day. She had to move and was unable to go back and since they did not do half the work they were supposed to do she probably would not go back there any ways.
John C. from Chapman's Automotive responded on 07/01/2020

This Lady came in for her 2nd Oil Change Service [1st Service we noted weak sensor batteries] and requested checking Tire Pressure Sensors and System while vehicle was in the shop. Oil and Filter were changed, Tires were rotated, Fluids were topped off, and sensors were checked and batteries still showed weak yet signal was making contact with module.
We reset the sensors for proper placement on vehicle and recommended she may want to think about replacing 4 sensors. We also stated that the weakest sensor may trigger again and turn the light back on.
$95 Out The Door!!!! I mean REALLY???? And we didn't even push the sale due to your expenses with moving.
A $75 Full-Synthetic Oil-Change with Filter and Free Tire Rotation and a $20 Diag and Reset Fee seems pretty fair to me.
*Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just thought I would layout the facts from our end as to not mis-lead our true and future customers.