05/13/2021
Honest and Reasonable
They listen to you. Many places see a woman and right away think they know nothing. Not at Chapman. They get the problems taken care of with honesty and are very reliable and reasonably priced.

SD
STEVE D.
Toyota Camry Solara
05/13/2021
Good job
I’ve been using Chapmans for several years, with 4 different vehicles, I find them to be top shelf.

Jerry P.
Escondido, CA
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Jerry said when he calls they get him in, have fair prices, have a pleasant environment to wait in and it is a pleasant experience.

Lexus GS 350
04/10/2021
Brakes and Water Pump
The team did a great job!

YR
YSAVEL R.
Escondido, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
04/10/2021
Great costumer service
Great customer service quality work they check the vehicle completely and give you feedback which is so helpfulIt’s the only place I take my vehicle along with my mothers

JON P.
Valley Center, CA
Ford Edge
04/09/2021
Great service every time
John Chapman knows his stuff, and his guys are top notch. The work was done timely by professionals. I’m very happy to be one of John’s customers. My 2010 Ford Edge now has going on 308,000 miles and still runs well. Thanks John!

JEANETTE S.
Jeep Compass
04/09/2021
Genuine service
The guys were very helpful and friendly. As a woman with not much automotive knowledge it’s nice to feel the genuine service. No haggling, quick and friendly. Thank you

KATHERINE M.
04/07/2021
Car checkup
Our car acted up on Easter Sunday coming home . We got some help but felt the team at Chapmans
S needed to review the car in Monday . John took our car had his team look it over good and rechecked a d reset the computers check the tires the battery the works. Yes there was a cost for Thos
But .. it was totally worth the peace of mind. Not to worry . They wrote up a complete report what they checked and did also
Got all the fluids checked . I left feeling I had been truly taken care of that my safety was very important
They have taken care of both of our cars
Chapmans auto is honest and the best deal in town . Thanks Chapman auto

ROB W.
Encinitas, CA
03/16/2021
one at Chapman's....
Great company! They take the time to explain what's going on with your car and what needs to be done to repair it. A great mechanic is hard to find, you have found one at Chapman's. I have recommended Chapman's to 6 or 7 friends and they are all satisfied customers. Bravo!

Todd S.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Todd said they do good work and they are on time.

Mayra C.
Acura RDX
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Mayra said the business was very friendly and she had no problems.

JE
Jean E.
Buick Regal
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Jean said she would recommend the business.

DV
DENNIS V.
02/25/2021
Honest, quality service at a fair price
I learned more about Chapman’s Auto while in the lobby waiting for my vehicle. I heard John speak to several customers on the phone...fair, honest, respectful of budgets. Good people here! And happy with my oil and brake service!

ANDREW M.
Carlsbad, CA
Volkswagen Eos
02/25/2021
Great service they back up their work and pricing is good.
Great service quality work done and backed up if their is a problem. Fair pricing and a great staff/crew.

GR
GENA R.
02/21/2021
Great service.
I had a brake job and alignment on my Camry. Great job and price. They also gave me their senior discount. The man at the counter was friendly and their waiting area was very comfortable and clean. I live close by so they gave me a ride home and back to pick up my car.