JE
Jean E.
Buick Regal
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Jean said she would recommend the business.

DV
DENNIS V.
02/25/2021
Honest, quality service at a fair price
I learned more about Chapman’s Auto while in the lobby waiting for my vehicle. I heard John speak to several customers on the phone...fair, honest, respectful of budgets. Good people here! And happy with my oil and brake service!

ANDREW M.
Carlsbad, CA
Volkswagen Eos
02/25/2021
Great service they back up their work and pricing is good.
Great service quality work done and backed up if their is a problem. Fair pricing and a great staff/crew.

GR
GENA R.
02/21/2021
Great service.
I had a brake job and alignment on my Camry. Great job and price. They also gave me their senior discount. The man at the counter was friendly and their waiting area was very comfortable and clean. I live close by so they gave me a ride home and back to pick up my car.

SO
STU O.
Ford Edge
02/18/2021
As always great service from John and Dillon. I brought my car in for an oil change about 20 minutes before my a[ppointment. It was taken in and serviced immediately. Excellent work too by the guys in the bays. The waiting room is clean and huge. No probable social distancing. Highly recommend this place. I drive from Escondido to SAn Marcos just to use Chapman’s Automotive.

WA
WADE A.
Honda Clarity Electric
02/14/2021
Personal touch
Great service by the entire team from drop off through pickup.

YB
YVONNE B.
02/11/2021
Great experience
Quick service, very thorough, and made good recommendations for needed service.

CV
CHRISTIAN V.
02/10/2021
Great service and hospitality
I have been taking in my car for service there for the past year and I'm always pleased by their professionalism.

MIKE S.
Oceanside, CA
02/03/2021
Excellent customer service
Outstanding customer service fast and easy I recommend it to everyone

KL
KERRIE L.
Valley Center, CA
Nissan Rogue Sport
02/02/2021
Very friendly!
Staff is very friendly. In and out quickly and very comfortable waiting area.

EM
EHSAN M.
01/21/2021
Dylan’s Manner and customer service
Your service and fair price

BC
BYRON / MISTI C.
Nissan JUKE
01/21/2021
Oil change & rear rotors and brake pads
Dillon, John and staff are knowledgeable and very helpful. If you're looking for a place to bring your vehicle for quality and honest work you will not be disappointed.

YR
YSAVEL R.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/17/2021
Chapmans has great customer service they are all very friendly they do a great job and very thorough you get a good report on your car after your oil has been changed. Sometimes you don’t know when you need your brakes are worn out and they let you know every detail of your car and prices are great.

KATHY S.
01/15/2021
Amazing mechanics and personnel.
Thank you Chapman’s!. I moved from la county looking for a good mechanic. I received a referral from a neighbor, but was still skeptical. The first time I visited, I was so pleasantly surprised. Friendly staff and excellent service at a great price. My second visit was better. I needed service in my brakes and they provided it at a great price.

AP
Ana P.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Ana said that she had no appointment. They took her in that day and were fast getting her out.