FT
FRANK T.
Carlsbad, CA
08/09/2020
Fast friendly service. Easy to schedule maintenance.
Asked for an oil change and tire rotation. However the tires were not roared.

RON B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2020
Good automotive shop
It's a very good automotive shop I had three issues all were solved John did a very good job clean Price is Right I recommend highly

JESSICA C.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
10/04/2019
Mixed feelings
I have come to this shop a few times. I have to say they are nice however if you use a Groupon you are made to feel a bit bad. I think it is a way to get people through the door which is awesome but then you have to hear about how it take away from there bottom line. Also the upcharge on the shop charges and filter that was not in stock turns it into a no so good deal. I was told my oil didn’t need to be changed again for 5k plus miles but the sticker in my window said 3k?? Strange. I will probably try again hopefully have a better turn out.
John C. from Chapman's Automotive responded on 10/05/2019

I appreciate all of your questions and comments you had for me about our current Groupon Ad and yes you have been in before using the Coupons form our website which are CHEAPER.
I don't recall a bottom line discussion though. I did state that our Coupon was more beneficial than the Groupon for both shop and customer as well as explaining that all additional charges are listed in the Groupon Ad. [Which you stated you had missed]
Please re-read the fine print. (Taxes, Haz, Disposal) Extra Oil over 5qts, Specialty Filters, are all EXTRA. Again I hope this helps clear up your confusion.
As for your window sticker, I can only apologize for the oversight of the technician working on your vehicle. I'm sure it wasn't intentional. Also you do have a MAINT light that is set for 5'000 miles.
For Reference:
Conventional Oil Changes: Every 3,000 miles
Full-Synthetic Oil Changes: Every 5,000-7,500 miles
Thank you again for your patronage.

RT
Rosie T.
Nissan cube
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Rosie said it was hard for her to get her vehicle in. The appointments were two weeks out and all she wanted was an oil change. On top of that, they didn't honor her online coupon.
John C. from Chapman's Automotive responded on 11/13/2018

Rosie,
  Thank you for your response. Our records show only one call to make an appointment and your groupon being redeemed for the purchase price. I find it hard to appologize for being busy, we are very blessed and appreciate ALL of our Patrons Support. We hope you will come and see us again.

Regards, John Chapman

HE
Herb E.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Herb said the staff was absolutely great, but the original issue diagnosed is still there and he needs to get to the bottom of it.

Renne R.
Vista, CA
Saturn Ion
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Renne said the business, the last time around, wasn't so good. They left a lot of grease in the interior. She was very upset. She stated it is overall a great business, but was disappointed with the last service visit.