RP
RON P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/24/2021
Great service Knowledgeable crew and fixed my car
Explained to me what was the problem with my car and made the necessary repairs. Bob was great in explaining to me what was done for a safe ride. Steve was great in fixing a light for me last week.

WW
WILLIAM W.
Holland, OH
Dodge Durango
05/24/2021
Oil change and back break
Always friendly and good work

ASHANTA S.
05/21/2021
Steve is amazing and will exhaust all to help you get your vehicle together
Awesome job relentless at finding what the problem was and found all of them best referral I have had in a long time

Holland, OH

KP
Kerry P.
05/18/2021
Satisfied Customer
I was able to have my son's Corolla worked in for brakes and oil change. So pleased with the quality of work and having Steve explain what had to be done. Friendly people and very reasonably priced. Appreciate the service of going above and beyond. I will definitely be back.

RL
ROB L.
05/14/2021
Transmission replacement
Good work. Trust their estimate and work to be what they say. Well recommended.

EB
EMERY B.
Ottawa Lake, MI
05/12/2021
Always do the needed work, in good time.
My choice to take my vehicles for maint or repair. They let me know if something is going to be a future problem, before my vehicles are out on the road.

DENISE B.

CASSIE A.
Pickerington, OH
Jeep Compass
04/30/2021
Great service and responsiveness!!
I brought my car in right before COB and hastys diagnosed it and fixed the problem the following morning!!

ST
SCOTT T.
Sylvania, OH
Jeep Patriot
04/23/2021
Feedback. Professional.
Hasty's provides great feedback on current and future concerns of our vehicles.

MICHAEL C.
04/22/2021
I have used Hasty’s several times, and am always highly satisfied. Customer Service is top notch.

Lexus SC 430
04/21/2021
I didn't know why my car was not starting. The mechanics methodically determined my car battery had been charged incorrectly which was creating the a system wide electrically failure. They had my car back running asap. I highly recommend these guys !

Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2021
Super fast service! Nice staff as well
Fixed my tire right away and very reasonable price!

RUDY S.
Lincoln Navigator
04/14/2021
It was a pleasant experience.
They were very friendly and knowledgeable of automotive issues. A little above my monthly budget but, the atmosphere is not volital has my previous automotive provider.

ER
ERIC R.
04/08/2021
LOF-F150
Even with the chaos of road construction that still doesn’t stop HASTYS from doing what they do best & that’s keeping your vehicle in tip top shape all @ a fair price with the best customer service in town...