JAMES A.
Ford Crown Victoria
12/31/2020
Everyone is nice and friendly
What I like is they don't try to top dollar you and will explain what's going on with your car instead of making things up

NR
NATALIE R.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/04/2020
Patient
Helpful, caring, honest, Patient, Pay It Forward attitude.

LD
LERA D.
11/13/2020
Winter Special
Only reason for 4 & not 5 is because my car was not ready when promised. They had someone that didn’t show up and then there was a problem with something else. I would have appreciated a call saying that so I could have adjusted my time accordingly.

JESSICA D.
11/05/2020
Brake Job
Easy to schedule an appointment and job was quickly performed.

MARIO C.
Lincoln Continental
10/26/2020
Clean
I feel you all did a good job. I will use your service again. Thank You

CL
CARY L.
Chrysler Pacifica
07/09/2020
My guys since 85
Thanks for the prompt service yesterday. Great job, as usual.

KJ
KENNY J.
Chrysler Aspen
06/08/2020
Honest, Quality work, Friendly.
It’s a good feeling to have that my car is in great hands at HASTY’S when it needs to be repaired!! Thank you!👊🏽

ST
SCOTT T.
Sylvania, OH
Ford Edge
03/02/2020
Friendly. Professional. Knowledgeable
Hastys is a knowledgeable friendly facility. They provide information and recommendations.

02/22/2020 Category: Service
Brian said this business is attentive to the customer's needs.

Dillon H.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Dillon said he would recommend the business for service.

RHONDA M.
06/28/2019
Neighborhood business. Good, friendly service.
Thank you for 10+ years servicing our cars.

TC
TOM C.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
04/04/2019
Oil Change and coolant system check
I don't believe my fluids were topped off as indicated, windshield wash fluid was less than half full for instance....
Also, air pressure was checked but tires looked low, and when I attempted to check/add air to passenger front tire, the tire valve broke off due to being very brittle and deteriorated....flat tire resulted. If this was done at time of service, I'm sure this would have happened at the station.
Otherwise all was good.

Dodge Dakota
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Brad said the service had room to improve.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 03/12/2019

We are always looking for ways to improve to better serve our customers.  Let us know what your ideas are and we will do our best to make that happen.  Brad, thank you for letting us service your car for all of these years!

Bob Hasty
Owner
Family Owned & Operated since 1949

Dodge Dakota
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Brad said everything was fine.

John S.
Jeep Liberty
09/19/2018 Category: Service
John said the service the business provided was good.