John D.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/12/2018 Category: Service
John said that the business was interesting .He said that he took his vehicle in and got a price quoted for them to fix it and he thought the Riley was kidding. He said that the repair was so simple and that it took him only half an hour to fix it. He said he paid them $80.00 just for them to tell him what was wrong with the vehicle which is double then what he should pay. He said that he is sad because this is a local small business that he wanted to support and trust but he can't trust them when a price like that is given to him.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 12/18/2018

Hi John,
Thank you for your thoughts and I am sorry you feel this way.  That is standard pricing for our Certified Technician to diagnose and fix the issue.  I hope that helps you further understand the reason for our price.

Bob Hasty
Owner
Family Owned & Operated since 1949

EP
Eldon P.
10/05/2017 Category: Service
Eldon said he was disappointed that this business did not rotate his tires like he had asked.

HT
Henry T.
Pontiac Montana SV6
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Henry said the business was not able to fix his vehicle, yet he was charged for the diagnostic. They would not guarantee the repairs.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 05/23/2018

I spoke with our technician who worked on the car and we thought Henry was bringing his vehicle back so we had miscommunication on our end.  I contacted Henry about his vehicle and he did bring it back in to be repaired.  We were able to fix it and he left happy.

Bob Hasty
Owner
Family Owned & Operated since 1949

JAMES A.
Ford Crown Victoria
12/31/2020
Everyone is nice and friendly
What I like is they don't try to top dollar you and will explain what's going on with your car instead of making things up

NR
NATALIE R.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/04/2020
Patient
Helpful, caring, honest, Patient, Pay It Forward attitude.

LD
LERA D.
11/13/2020
Winter Special
Only reason for 4 & not 5 is because my car was not ready when promised. They had someone that didn’t show up and then there was a problem with something else. I would have appreciated a call saying that so I could have adjusted my time accordingly.

JESSICA D.
11/05/2020
Brake Job
Easy to schedule an appointment and job was quickly performed.

MARIO C.
Lincoln Continental
10/26/2020
Clean
I feel you all did a good job. I will use your service again. Thank You

CL
CARY L.
Chrysler Pacifica
07/09/2020
My guys since 85
Thanks for the prompt service yesterday. Great job, as usual.

KJ
KENNY J.
Chrysler Aspen
06/08/2020
Honest, Quality work, Friendly.
It’s a good feeling to have that my car is in great hands at HASTY’S when it needs to be repaired!! Thank you!👊🏽

ST
SCOTT T.
Sylvania, OH
Ford Edge
03/02/2020
Friendly. Professional. Knowledgeable
Hastys is a knowledgeable friendly facility. They provide information and recommendations.

Brad M.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Brian said this business is attentive to the customer's needs.

Dillon H.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Dillon said he would recommend the business for service.

RHONDA M.
06/28/2019
Neighborhood business. Good, friendly service.
Thank you for 10+ years servicing our cars.

TC
TOM C.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
04/04/2019
Oil Change and coolant system check
I don't believe my fluids were topped off as indicated, windshield wash fluid was less than half full for instance....
Also, air pressure was checked but tires looked low, and when I attempted to check/add air to passenger front tire, the tire valve broke off due to being very brittle and deteriorated....flat tire resulted. If this was done at time of service, I'm sure this would have happened at the station.
Otherwise all was good.