Valued Customer
Perrysburg, OH
06/11/2021
Major repair -2013 Taurus
Excellent service on my 2013 Taurus. Staff was courteous, helpful and paid attention to every detail of the repair. Thank you!

LP
LYNN P.
06/07/2021
Great service always!
Entire staff is always friendly and extremely knowledgeable about car issues. Trustworthy, honest, and reasonable repair costs. You can't ask for anything better!

JOHN H.
GMC Pickup
06/04/2021
HASTYS!😲BEST SERVICE IN THE GLASS CITY&Bob's a man of 🎖HONOR🎖
I went there to get a transmission fluid change&They did an excellent job!😁They've been working on this GMC SIERRA SLE 97 BEFORE I owned it!😂👏It's a beast I'll tell ya&I love it!When I want something done RIGHT,I take it to Hastys!Bob's is the most humorous car guy ever&You can't beat his knowledge!🙏Anyways they put in a new filter and gasket.Everythings up to par.I should've been here MONTHS AGO to get new trans fluid put in😭🙈Don't take chances with the transmission!Not worth it,as a new tranny or refurb costs THOUSANDS😓😪😖The slogan is"WE'LL TAKE IT TO HASTYS!!"🤣Get er done!*😁They are the best n the glass city,I guarantee!

DUSHON D.
Nissan NV Cargo
06/04/2021
Hands down great people
They were able to squeeze me in and did an excellent job. Everyone is so friendly and they made it easy for me to.understand. Just great people and service.

TH
TERESA H.
Kia Sorento
06/03/2021
Friendly, trustworthy and affordable
We are treated with friendly, honest and great service every time we have needed to come to Hasty. I will not go anywhere else for service! Highly recommend.

06/03/2021
Hasty Service
Same great service for the 20 years I have used them

DAVE W.
Ford Edge
06/02/2021
Hasty's Auto Repair always provides excellent, friendly customer service. I've used them for over 20 years and would highly recommend them for your auto repair and service needs.

TAMMY S.
Jeep Cherokee
05/28/2021
They have always been great to me
They have always been great to me

MECHELLE G.
05/27/2021
Most friendly and helpful service
Every time I call Hastys, I’m greeted with the nicest happy voice! When I was in a jam, they were extremely helpful and informative. This place has some of the best customer service I’ve ever experienced. Would highly recommend using Hastys!!

SA
SANDY A.
2010 Ford Escape
This was my first visit there but it won't be the last. They got my vehicle in quickly and the cost of the repair was more than fair. The people there were very friendly.

Pontiac Torrent
05/27/2021
Very prompt and professional.
Love the people and the atmosphere. Service is top notch.

MIKE R.
05/26/2021
Car inspection
I took my car in for an inspection and preparation for a road trip. They found no real problems but upon inspection suggested a new battery which I agreed with based on past experience with the current battery. They also recommended a cooling system flush which based on the cars mileage seems like a good idea. The prices seemed eminently fair. I especially appreciate it the free shuttle service. I will use them for my car maintenance needs in the future.

ER
ERIC R.
Ford Flex
05/26/2021
Flex-LOF
Even road construction doesn’t falter the crew @ HASTYS as I still got in & out with top of the line service beginning to end. Make an appointment today & see first hand for yourself as you won’t want to go anywhere else...

Nissan Sentra
05/25/2021
Honest and Trustworthy
As a single woman, I never feel like they are taking advantage of me. Very honest work.

JIM B.
GMC Acadia
05/25/2021
Convenient scheduling, fast service.
Excellent service, pricing.