MIKE P.
Sylvania, OH
Ford Expedition
02/24/2021
Responsive and professional
Very flexible in working with customers; good, straightforward information about your vehicle and the reasons for service needs. Dependable in getting your vehicle done when they say.

BL
BARBARA L.
02/23/2021
Hastys
I know I'm going to get the best price and the best work done 4 my car..! Everybody is so friendly and kind and I really enjoy taking my car there and telling other people about Hastys good work.......

KF
KELLI F.
GMC Terrain
02/22/2021
Friendly and Great Service
Friendly and Great Service! They explained what was wrong and showed me the part that was broke on my car. I will be coming here for my oil changes also. I would recommend Hasty's Service to others. They also got my car done in a timely manner. Thank you Hasty's Service

DI
DONALD I.
Jeep Liberty
02/22/2021
Fast and friendly
I was in an out before you knew it. Fast and friendly service. Got me in right away and did repair while I waited. Good price for what I had done. I will be back.

AG
ANTHONY G.
Saturn Ion
02/20/2021
People there are so friendly & they do great work & reasonable prices πŸ‘
I really like the work that they do besides that they very friendly & understanding & have reasonable prices you would leave there feelings very satisfied you couldn't ask for better qualify service of people πŸ˜€πŸ˜€β­β­β­

Dodge Nitro
02/18/2021
Stellar service
Giving a huge shout out to Hasty’s for their stellar service, you guys are the best!!!!!
Seriously, if anyone needs any work done on their vehicles this is the place to go!!!!
They are a very professional, honest and a trustworthy company to work with, especially for us single women out there......
This is what I shared on Facebook earlier today.

ANNA M.
02/18/2021
Customer service is top notch!!!
Great service as always

02/17/2021
Very professional, service oriented and friendly group
Great Customer Service

BL
BRENDA L.
02/10/2021
Friendly/honest
The hours are not great for me, but the people that work there are honest and knowledgeable.

02/05/2021
Amazing!
Overall a great experience! Steve was extremely helpful and informative about everything that was wrong and the plan to fix the issues. Very quick turnaround and affordable price!! Will definitely be returning in the future if more issues arise!

Chevrolet Sonic
02/02/2021
Quick & honest
They quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it that afternoon, and at a fair price.

SCOTT S.
Swanton, OH
Lexus ES 330
02/01/2021
Great
Good people, friendly! Great work!!

01/28/2021
Highly recommend. They always do their best to get me in quickly, do quality work, have a great attitude and reasonable prices.

MELORA M.
01/28/2021
Very welcoming
They did a great job fixing my car today. I feel like I drive a brand new car now.

PM
PAUL M.
Sylvania, OH
01/27/2021
The next step
Scheduled oil change for my Honda CRV. Hasty changed the oil and also checked to make sure other components on car were in good working order.