Boyd B.
Ford Escort
05/16/2017 Category: Service
Boyd said he was very happy. They repaired his vehicle quickly and they got it done the same day. They had good prices.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 06/20/2017

I am glad you had a great experience with us.  Thank you for your review.  We look forward to your next visit.

Jennifer H.
Temperance, MI
Ford Freestyle
05/16/2017 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business was thorough and honest with her.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 06/20/2017

Thank you for your feedback Jennifer!  We appreciate your business.

PG
Paul G.
Maumee, OH
05/15/2017 Category: Service
Paul said they are family and they always do a good job.

Thanks Paul!

Scott W.
05/15/2017 Category: Service
Scott said this business got his vehicle fixed and they charged him a reasonable rate. He received good service all the way around and he was happy.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 06/20/2017

I am glad we got your Pickup fixed for you.  We are delighted that you were happy with your service.  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit, Scott.  Thank you!!

BARRY B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/13/2017
Great work, great people
I never worry about having to second guess their diagnosis or what repairs are necessary. I have trust and peace of mind in their work and ask at a fair cost. It is also important to me that they have the same respect when my wife takes a vehicle in. I highly recommend Hasty's to friends when asked who I trust for repairs.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 06/20/2017

I am humbled with your words!  It is important to earn the trust of a customer, we are so glad you feel this way about Hasty's.  To know that your wife feels respected when she comes in is also of great importance to us.  We don't want anyone feeling stressed or undermined when they bring their vehicles in.  As a family business, we believe in taking care of everyone in the family who comes to see us.  Thanks again Barry!!  We appreciate you.

Shawn S.
Chrysler 300
05/13/2017 Category: Service
Shawn said they have always been good.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 06/20/2017

Thank you Shawn for your 5 star review!  We really appreciate it.  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Mike R.
05/13/2017 Category: Service
Mike said the business always treats him right. Their prices are fair and they always stand behind what they do.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 06/20/2017

Thank you for your feedback Mike!  As a family owned and operated business, we treat you, the customer, as if you are part of the family.  Treating you right is a priority here.  We look forward to your next visit.

TW
Teresa W.
Lambertville, MI
Buick LaCrosse
Wasielewski Review
Great service! I had to take the car back after work because the stem valve leaked and my tire was almost flat. They fixed the stem valve, filled up the tire and I was on my way in less than 15 minutes.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 06/20/2017

I am glad we could get you on your way quickly.  We know there aren't enough hours in the day to get things done as it is:)  Thank you for the feedback.  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

KEN B.
Air conditioning
Great service as always!
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 06/20/2017

Thanks Ken!  We appreciate the feedback, providing great service is a priority of ours.

WW
WILLIAM W.
Holland, OH
Dodge Durango
Repair on my 2003 Durango
Best car serice in Toledo
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 06/20/2017

WOW!  What a compliment.  Thank you!  We appreciate you coming in to see us.

JAY R.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/11/2017
Service with a smile
Good ease with scheduling, good professional services and honest quality workmanship.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 06/20/2017

Thank you for your feedback Jay.  We are glad you are happy with the service you received.  We appreciate your kind comments!