HW
Excellent Service.

Jeep Compass
10/31/2020
Best Car Shop
This is the most honest place I have ever been for car service! I drive an hour away to be serviced by them if that says anything. I’ve been going to Hasty’s for 10 years now! However, I would absolutely not, purchase a car from Candy’s Auto World ( which is a renter attached to Hasty’s) I had a horrible experience.

BEAU B.
10/30/2020
Prompt, courteous and competent
Arrived to friendly staff. The service was completed very timely and without any problems. Was back on my way in no time at all.

James K.
10/29/2020
Outstanding in every regard
Hasty's did it all - I went in for an oil change, and not only did I receive that, I got a complete update on all needed repairs, and the state of the vehicle. What else? The appointment was simple and convenient, the work done in a timely manner, and every one is as nice as can be. The new headlight I needed was in stock, and installed on the spot, reasonably. What more could I need?
I highly recommend Hasty's.

ANNA M.
10/28/2020
SERVICE
Best service in town.

SL
SUE L.
Always Dependable
I have been coming here for many years and have always been pleased with the service I receive. The mechanics are experienced and get the job done. Steve is very friendly and willing to accommodate my particular needs.

MARIO C.
Lincoln Continental
Clean
I feel you all did a good job. I will use your service again. Thank You

BA
BRENDON A.
Honda Civic Si
Quick and friendly service
They've always been really nice and work quickly on whatever needs to be done.

ER
ERIC R.
Ford Flex
Flex-LOF
I’ve said before & yet again HASTYS is the utmost best experience for all your automotive repair needs.

DEB S.
Chevrolet HHR
10/23/2020
I went in for an oil change. They found some brake light bulbs that were out. Great service, and fast. Reasonably price.

STEVE H.
Chevrolet Suburban

MIKE P.
Sylvania, OH
Mazda CX-5
10/21/2020
Informative, dependable, quick
New customer, based on recommendation of Hasty's by a friend. I am very pleased with their discussion of maintenance needs, their dependability in meeting schedule times, and how quickly they were able to take care of issues. I will be an ongoing customer!

DEB B.
Buick Rendezvous
10/21/2020
Tire “woes”
I’d hit a low curb really hard a few days before & my low tire pressure lite was glaring @ me. I’m a visiting nurse & need my car. I got hold of Steve & he said to come over & they'd fit me in! I was in & out in less than an hour!! Thanks guys!!!
You’re the best!!!

MARK W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/13/2020
Conscientious work, caring attitude!
My vehicle is very important to me and they treated it as such. They got the job done in a timely manner and took care of all of the little nagging issues I had been having. So glad they are on my side. Steve and the mechanics there really seem to care. I'll definitely recommend them to others!

BL
BARBARA L.
10/02/2020
Very personable
Very very kind .. very professional!!!