Overall Rating 4.2830218/5Overall Rating 4.2830218/5Overall Rating 4.2830218/5Overall Rating 4.2830218/5rating 4.2830218
Overall Rating 2.32075/5Overall Rating 2.32075/5rating 2.32075rating 2.32075rating 2.32075

2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Car Service prices are too high
The prices for the service department are too high. The showroom is small. Parking can be difficult.
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

We received your review, someone from our service department will be in contact with you.

FA
Frank A.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Too big for their britches
Not favorable
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

We received your review someone from our service department will be in contact with you.

John M.
New Windsor, NY
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Same issue after as before
Low tire pressure alert in same tire even after service/inspection with tire rotation.
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

We recevied your review someone from our service department will be in contact with you.

AG
Alicia G.
2006 Hyundai Azera
04/16/2019 Category: Service
THEY ARE THIEVES AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE
GREAT NOT HOW DO YOU CHARGE SOME ONE TO START A CAR THAT IS ON A RECALL AND HAD NO STARTING PROBLEMS HAD BRAND NEW BATTERY PUT IN A WEEK BEFORE ONLY REASON AT DEALER WAS FOR A RECALL THAT DISABLED CAR FROM DRIVING.135 DOLLARS TO START CAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE THAT BAD I WILL PASS WORD OH HOW HEALEY HYUNDAI TREAT OR RIPS PEOPLE OFF GOT TO LOVE SOCIAL MEDIA
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We recevied your review someone will be in contact with you shortly.

03/29/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor Edward M Mrozik
Excellent job done by Ed including getting an auto out of the service parking lane so I could leave Healey after ECU was updated in a timely matter.
Thanks
Richard Tallman

03/29/2019 Category: Service
ECU update
Poor condition after ECU update. Some electronics still not working after additional trip to dealer.
Edward M M. from Healey Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Someone will respond to you shortly.

Millerton, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Wait tome for service unacceptable
Service has consistently gone down hill over the years. It was one of the reasons I continued to purchase vehicles from Healey.
Edward M M. from Healey Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Someone will be contacting you shortly.

Jean F.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Three months three times had to go into the repair shop.
I was so excited the day I bought it. It may not be a big deal to some but it was the firdt car I ever bought from a dealership. I was proud that day. Now it's a lemon.
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Manuel B.
Cold Spring, NY
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Don't Lie
You need professionals that are honest.
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

We recevied your review, someone from our service department will be in contact with you.

02/05/2019 Category: Service
dealership did their part
It's not the dealership I have issues with but minor problems I had ith the vehicle.. Service center did their part and corrected the problem

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Dealership may drum up issues
Ventilation system needs sanitizing...really?
AND car needs alignment after only 11,000 miles with no issues or accidents?
I leased to avoid these issues....never again
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Rich K. from Healey Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Doug,

It was very nice speaking with you this morning and thank you again for taking my phone call. I am going to send you a rescore if you wouldn't mind scoring us on the Service we provided for you. I discussed the concerns you had with our District Service and Parts Manager after we hung up.... I hope you can Rate our Service Department seperately from the Product Concerns..

Best wishes,

Rich Knudsen

01/27/2019 Category: Service
Normally no issues with service
Normally the service department is great. In this instance, I have to say I was a little disappointed.
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

SL
Susan L.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed service visit resolved
My issues with my recent service visit was handled by Ed and was resolved. He was very professional and accommodated us. My call was returned within five minutes and I will be returning Wednesday morning. I will highly recommend Healey to my friends and family.

11/19/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed service visit
This was my first service visit to Hyundai. I leased my car for three years then purchased it. I had an issue with the brake bar light. The wire was broken so they replaced wire and I now have a working brake bar. However, the tire pressure light was on and the skid plate was hanging down under front of car. Both of these items were not seen by service tech!! All it took was five minutes to check tire pressure which was low and put air in tires. The skid plate could have been tied up with zip ties until I could get it fixed right. My concern is that I was not informed of either issue. The car was put up on the lift for the 21 point inspection so they had to be seen. I did recommend my friend to Healey she purchased a Jeep Compass I hope see has better luck with the service that I did. It was just a little disappointing for something like this to be an oversight.
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking your time to speak with me. I am glad we were able to clear things up.

Ed Mrozik

Jennifer M.
Beacon, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Transmission service at 30000ml
Just don’t try to sell me thinks,I don’t need
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

NN
Norman N.
New Windsor, NY
10/29/2018
Confusing from start
Service Team seemed unaware I was scheduled to be there - even though I booked online and had a confirmation email & reminder. Did not even have a record of VIN so I had to go out to the car & take a picture of it. I was there for LOF, 15k service, and backup camera issue. Immediately wanted to sell me maintenance coupons, and upsell services. I did not need a tire rotation and asked to have that cost backed out. Would not look at the camera issue because it was related to rain/water, and I understood that. When all was said & done, about 90 minutes later, I was billed $200 and the service receipt did not have my name on it . After another 20 minutes and request for my driver's license (even though all info was entered online), I finally got my bill and am not sure what was done. The washer fluid was not even filled...perhaps someone could contact me and explain what I paid for...no review of 25 point checklist... In defense of the personnel, the advisor was new and only a few weeks on the job, but there was a senior advisor within earshot that was not helpful...I did not even get a request to complete a survey and am doing this on my own, wonder why?
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Someone from our service department will be reaching out to you.

AI
Anthony I.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Not happy
My first two and last two Hyundai’s

08/24/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Better communication with customers will show you care more .
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

We received your review and someone from our service department will be contacting you shortly.

08/20/2018 Category: Service
Don't trust and verify
Twice, I've had this dealership supposedly repair something, and drive away with the same symptom/condition occurring. Doesn't anyone test drive a car after it's repaired to validate that the repair did the job? This time, it was a costly axle replacement (thankfully under warranty) that was supposedly the source of a clicking sound I'd asked them to investigate. The real culprit? Some rust on the rotor that they found AFTER the major repair had been made, and AFTER I'd driven the car out of the service department, with the same CLICKING sound I had asked them to diagnose. While I didn't pay for the warranty repair, the corporation had to. And that costs us all money.
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Someone From our service department will be contacting you regarding your response

Joseph C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Dealer
Not feeling the same service I used to get.
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

LR
Louis R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/03/2018 Category: Service
THE MONEY PIT
PROBLEM IS WITH THE CAR --NOT THE EMPLOYEES. WHAT IT COST ME WAS A PRICE TAG FROM HELL. NEVER HAVE EVER HAD SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHEN HAVING A CAR SERVICED. LOOKS LIKE I BOUGHT A JUNK CAR??? AGAIN EMPLOYEES NOT A PROBLEM. I JUST PURCHSED GARBAGE---WHAT NEXT THE TIRES WILL FALL OFF????? FOUR STARS FOR THE EMPLOYEES --NOT THE CAR. I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS--AND THEN I GET A CALL THAT MY CAR IS WANTED FOR RESALE AND I SHOULD TRADE UP TO A NEW ONE--WANT TO GET ME AGAIN??/ I DON"T THINK SO!!!!!

08/03/2018 Category: Service
too much service needed for this car
Will not buy a Hyundai again --too many repairs for this car which is used just for only 6 months out of the year. Somethings wrong here.
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

We received your review and someone from our service department will be in contact with you.

Garrison, NY
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Sales staff
Very easy to buy car from, financing, plates, registration, insurance all smooth.
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Kelly M.
Beacon, NY
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Inspection sticker told 45 min with a 8 am appt tookm2 hours almost
Why have customers call & make appts & tell them 45 minutes & a inspection sticker takes almost 2 hours
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

05/10/2018 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
I brought my car in because the air conditioner was blowing hot air. I was very close to the end of the warranty period.
Was told that the Freon was low and a dye was put in to find leaks. Couldn't find the leak. Left the car for an additional day and still couldn't find the leak. So now if there is a leak I am out of warranty.,
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

We received your review, someone from our service department will be contacting you.thank you,Phil ValenzaService ManagerHealey Brothers Hyundai845-831-3199