Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Mike C.
05/19/2019
Found my new mechanic!
I had a couple people tell me about their great experiences here so I took my wife’s car in for brakes. My experience was fantastic. Excellent customer service, no up selling of items, very knowledgeable staff and more. I was sent a text with a link that had a detailed list of recommendations with pictures, I’ve never seen that before. Was nice to hear an honest company say what they thought was needed now, and what would be recommended in the future. All supported by pictures of the items from the mechanic. Will gladly spread the word of how great they are.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Mike, we have spent a lot of time researching and testing systems that are informative and user friendly for our customers

Steve C.
GMC Yukon
05/15/2019
Customers come first.
They can be trusted and treat my car like their own.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Steve!

Randy C.
Saturn Ion
05/12/2019
Great customer service beginning to end
Gave me information on overall condition of my vehicle and future maintenance items that will need addressed. All without any kind of sell tactics.
Information with no pressure,
Much appreciated!
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you Randy, we are all about informing our customers and allowing them to make thier decisions about their vehicle's service.

LC
Lynn C.
05/08/2019
Awesome service
My husband and I are extremely pleased with the service we have always gotten at H&I Automotive. We have been taking our vehicles to them since they opened in our neighborhood and have never been disappointed! They fix the issues right the first time so there is no need for a return visit for the same problem. Each person we've come in contact with has gone over and above to ensure our satisfaction. It's so nice to have finally found an automotive service business who has built their company on integrity and who truly takes pride in their work. Love these guys!
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you Lynn, we are so glad you found us and we have built such a great relationship.

FB

Thank you!

Jennifer C.
05/05/2019
Awesome Service
Everyone there is so nice and they helped me understand everything!
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Jennifer, if you ever have any questions please let us know.

KF
Kennedi F.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/03/2019
Great experience!
I scheduled my oil change last minute but they were very accommodating and ready to help. John was incredibly helpful in answering all of my questions and making sure my car was done by the time I needed it. When I arrived to pick it up, I was given an in depth explanation of everything they recommended as well as everything they did. I will definitely be back. Thank you for the exceptional service!
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Kennedi, our goal is to set the bar when it comes to vehicle service.  We look forwqard to your next visit.

VS
Vivian S.
05/03/2019
Fabulous place
This place was recommended to me, and all I can say is Wow! They go above and beyond to deal with any problems, communicate with you so you make the decision if something needs fixed and then don’t charge and arm and a leg, they are the best!
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Vivian, you experienced our trifecta: Great service, great communication, and great value!

GK
Gulian K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/02/2019
Amazing
Service was great. Went in for a simple oil change and that’s exactly what I got no hassle no nothing staff was friendly and very welcoming.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you, please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Charles M.
05/02/2019
Thank you!
It's finally good to have a neighborhood auto shop that has excellent customer service and competent auto repair. Ryan and Jon were informative and helpful, the format that they use for explanation of service along with updates of work done and needed were very helpful, we will be back...………………..Thank you!
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Charles, auto care beyond compare is what we provide!

AW
Andy W.
05/01/2019
Outstanding Service
Great customer service. John and Ryan are very helpful, knowledgeable and polite. Would definitely recommend them.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Andy, our people really make a difference and we appreciate each and every one of them.

Mike S.
Mazda CX-5
04/27/2019
Great experience
I took my Mazda CX-5 in for power window repair. The guys were very helpful, the parts came in quickly and the work was done promptly.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you Mike, thank you for giving us the oportunity to help you out.

Bob H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/27/2019
Great service and nice extra benefits...roadside assistance for 6 monthe and debit card.
Great service and additional benefits...roadsiDe assistance and debit card.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you Bob, we are glad you like our extra benefits.

FG
Frank G.
Globe, AZ
Cadillac Seville
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the staff did an excellent diagnostic.

Thank you Frank!

Steve M.
04/21/2019
Excellent work
Zac and the crew at H & I did a great job on multiple upgrades on my new F150. I'm very pleased with the end result.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you Steve, we appreciate your business!

TD
Taylor D.
Florence, AZ
04/20/2019
Have had no problems.....been taking our cars there for over a couple of years. :)
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you Taylor, we appreciate your loyalty!

AP
Adam P.
Kia Soul
04/18/2019
Great first impression
My wife and I were in for our first time on Wednesday for an oil change. Ryan was our advisor and he was engaging and pleasant. He explained their services and went over the pricing up front. We did not feel pressured into an upsell after we made our decision. The service was straightforward and the comprehensive report, with pictures, lends to their honesty and takes that "are they really telling me the truth" feeling out of car repairs. All in all, I would recommend H&I and I intend on returning, myself.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you Adam, we know how it feels to be a customer and we will always give you a straight answer to any question you may have.

PL
Patrick L.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/17/2019
Great service, great price
First impressions, very nice and helpful staff, their price was 50 dollars less than any competitor, and it was a very clean shop.
Scheduling for an oil change was a bit of a pain since they don't do many but if you have a day you can go without your car I would highly recommend them.
They give a detailed report on your vehicle with actual pictures of your car and they left a pack of mints and toothpicks in my cup holder!
All around great experience can't say enough good things.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you Patrick, you only get one chance to make a first impression, so we make it count.  We look forward to your next visit

Jason P.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/13/2019
Good work!
Very happy with the work H&I did on my 96 Chevy. Will definitely use them again. Very proffesional and straight forward.

Thank you Jason!

TD
Thomas D.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/09/2019
Best Mechanic I've been to
I have now found my new mechanic!!! The prices are great ($75 for a full inspection instead of $100) they gave a detailed online report of everything they checked, were very friendly, and even gave lots of free swag! Very impressed.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you Thomas, we are glad you like the swag!