Chris M.
04/16/2021
Courteous Shop However Expensive
Very courteous and professional service staff. Shop was very clean and customer lounge comfortable. I found their pricing on the higher side. They do offer a 60 month 60,000 mile warranty, which is nice if you have newer car. In my situation I don’t require a 5 year warranty with a 12 year old car. I’d rather opt for lower pricing and less warranty. I received a quote to replace my rack and pinion which was $300-$400 more in comparison to other nearby shops. Is the extra 2 to 3 years of warranty worth that amount of money? That is in the eye of the beholder.
Chris M., Operations Manager from H&I Automotive Gilbert responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you Chris, this is a very fair assessment of our service.  Our pricing is higher than others but this particular repair is far less than the dealer who also only gives a 1 year 12,000 mile warranty.  You have also experinced the difference between us and other shops in our area and we hope you can see the value we offer our customers.

Mesa, AZ
04/15/2021
Wonderful employees always explains any issues.
Great people to work with and repairs are finished in a timely manner.

Thank you!

Julie L.
04/14/2021
Great service, great price!
I really likes the analysis of everything you inspected and then it was emailed do we could review it. Great , friendly service and staff. We will come again.
Chris M., Operations Manager from H&I Automotive Gilbert responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you Julie, our customers really like that feature

DE
Derek E.
Acura TL
04/08/2021
John obrien and Ryan
Great guy. Very helpful always.
Chris M., Operations Manager from H&I Automotive Gilbert responded on 04/13/2021

Thank yo Derek!

JJ
John J.
04/07/2021
Top notch service with great communication. Great neighborhood shop.

Thank you John, that says a lot!

PS
Pat S.
Audi TT
04/07/2021
Great service with friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Made an appointment well in advance and received timely reminders.
Service was completed on time and charges were exactly as quoted.

Thank you Pat, we have some great systems in place to make your service experience the best it can be!

KD
Kody D.
Lexus LS 430
04/05/2021
I came in with a problem with one of my headlights and they did a great job. I was surprised at the cost as well given they didn’t charge me much to fix the issue. We will be back for future maintenance needs.
Chris M., Operations Manager from H&I Automotive Gilbert responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you Kody, we only charge what is required to complete a service.

Susan S.
Pro advice
Very professional, courteous and friendly staff

Thank you Susan, yep that's us!

EQ
Edward Q.
Great costumer service
Needed brakes done urgently. Drove in for an appointment for the following day, after talking to them they said they would get it done by close of business same day. I stated that I needed the car no later than 230pm to pick up kids from school. They said no problem. It was done by 2pm

Thank you Edward, following through on promises is important to us

Jacob S.
04/02/2021
I was treated with respect and honor from the men behind the counter and I trust the men working on my family car. They went above and beyond in all departments or service industry.
The men behind the desk and under my vehicles are responsible and respectful.
Chris M., Operations Manager from H&I Automotive Gilbert responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you Jacob, you'll always receive our best effort!

Jason C.
04/02/2021
Top Notch, As Always!!
Took my truck in for a check engine light. The techs quickly diagnosed the problem, Ryan got the part ordered, made me an appointment for the next day, and they got it fixed right away. Even got a few other critical things fixed that I didn’t know about. Saved me from a potential catastrophe over the summer. No one touches my vehicles except H&I. No question!!

Thank you Jason, being proactive with your vehicle service is always a great choice!

Mesa, AZ
BMW ActiveHybrid 3
04/01/2021
Excellent as always
Outstanding as always... this place never disappoints!!!

Thank you!

Jerry F.
03/31/2021
Employees like Ryan, John and Drew
Always an outstanding job! Top notch service and support.Technical knowledge across the board is excellent and very much appreciated.

Thank you Jerry, we will always give you consistent service!

LT
Lynn T.
03/30/2021
I would recommend this for anyone! I had parts replaced that defective, they replaced everything without any cost to me. I will be customer going forward. Great people and service!!
Great service and people. I highly recommend this place! They really took care of us!!

Thank you Lynn, we absolutely stand behind all our work!

SJ
Steve J.
Chandler, AZ
03/30/2021
Value
The H&I Team leaves you feeling as though you are not just a number be appreciated
Chris M., Operations Manager from H&I Automotive Gilbert responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you Steve, we do appreciate all our customers!