Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Sam C.
Ford Cutaway
11/18/2019
what can i say top notch service great communication received inspection and recommendations via text link with pictures showing and letting me know what was important and what could wait . Warranty one of the best had battery installed in wife car with a warranty not offered in many service location 5 year warranty parts and labor and theirs more . Must check out see for yourself will recommend to all . Sam
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you Sam, glad you are pleased with yor visit.

David L.
Lexus LS 430
11/17/2019
Another quality job
Jeff is my go to guy at H&I. Ryan fits me right in and Jeff handles my Lexus like the pro he is. Extremely satisfied and will be back again.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you David, we are glad you know you can count on us.

Tiffany B.
GMC Yukon
11/15/2019
Great customer service!
H&I is now my go-to place because they are affordable, super nice & honest.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you Tiffany, great description of us.

KK
Kristen K.
Honda Fit
11/14/2019
No waiting to be helped. Great customer service and super close to home. Very reasonable prices.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you Kristen, we knew we would be a good fit for your community.

TD
Travis D.
11/12/2019
Quick and professional
This was my first time using H&I, and they were responsive with my questions and professional with their service. Great visit
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you Travis, our new customers are pleasently surprised with the level of our service.

PJ
Paul J.
Cadillac SRX
11/01/2019
Another great visit
First visit for our 3rd family car for it's H&I Basic oil change and inspection. Oil change and inspection Work performed as expected and at a good price. I don't have to worry that anything was overlooked or parts were messed up in the process.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you Paul, we'll keep all of them running great!

HS
Holly S.
10/30/2019
Great customer service!
H&I consistently live up to their name and really know how to provide excellent service.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you Holly, this means a lot to us!

10/30/2019
Second time just as great as the first!
Friendly and honest. They don’t try to be too pushy with their services. I really like the digital inspection. Their prices are comparable with other dealers, and they give a percentage of the cost of a service back to you in the form of a gift card for future use. The mints were nice too.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you!

Justin T.
Lakeside, AZ
Kia Optima
10/25/2019
Impressed
I am from out of town and needed my vehicle services. 4.7 review fating helped me pick H&I but I know why the great rating. Staff were courteous, knowledgeable, and have been with the company a long time. Hard to find a company that values employees enough that they want to stick around for any length of time. Reasonably priced considering level of experience (we all want to be paid for our skills). To top off my experience I found a gift from the service technician in my vehicle (mints and toothpicks).

I recommend H&I. Thanks for reading, Justin
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you Justin!

Cathy B.
10/25/2019
Great people, great service!
I go to the H & I in Gilbert. Ryan and Jon are great guys who go the extra mile to help you with your vehicle. I trust them.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you Cathy, Trust in the Automotive industry is very hard to come by, we appreciate it.

MT
Mike T.
10/21/2019
This crew knows what they are doing. If you want honest work, bring it here.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you Mike, simple and to the point!

Matthew D.
Mesa, AZ
10/19/2019
Outstanding service! A+++ Highly Recommended!
Went to the Gilbert location on a recommendation from a friend. So glad I did! Ryan at the front desk walked me through every step of the process, called me with updates, and texted me the most concise car inspection I had EVER gotten...with pictures! They fixed my check engine light issues (bad O2 sensor and failing catalytic converter) and got my Nissan back to me the same day! Thanks so much!
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you Matthew, a new level of service is what we are all about.

LN
Lisa N.
10/18/2019
Oil change for my two cars
First time taking my cars to H & I automotive. I will be back. Great customer service and communication
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you Lisa, we promise it will be the same everytime!

RF
Ray F.
10/17/2019
. Very friendly and efficient.
Great personnel to work with. Excellent customer service and great quality of work. Wonderful facility.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you Ray, we appreciate the great feedback!

PH
Paul H.
10/16/2019
Does Good Work
The shop is very clear with what is wrong with the vehicle. The people make sure your jn the loop about everything with the vehicle
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you Paul, great communication is key to our relationship with our customers.

LC
Lisa C.
Cadillac XTS
10/13/2019
I received outstanding service! My oil change included a free tire rotation also. The guys were very friendly and my car was ready at the time they quoted.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Lisa,  we are truly bringing a new level of auto service to Gilbert!

Clinton H.
Queen Creek, AZ
10/11/2019
Great, Honest SERVICE
Best experience I've had at an auto repair shop. They went over everything that needed done and made recommendations as to what should be done immediately and what could possibly wait until a later date. Their honesty is greatly appreciated.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you Clinton, no one ever believes us when we tell them we are an experience like no other in the auto industry!

Chandler, AZ
10/10/2019
Repairs needed were explained in detail. Good customer service.
All of my needed repairs were explained to me, and they were patient with all questions that I had. Good customer service.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you, we are great listeners!

Barb M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2019
Friendly
This was my first experience at H and I Automotive. I found both John and Ryan to be helpful. The communications were excellent,. They were able to find my problem and repairs were made. They also made several good recommendations which I will need to follow up on. Barb
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Barb, Ryan and Jon are greaat guys!

NZ
Nicole Z.
10/08/2019
Always a great experience.
I have been talking my car there for about a year and I have always had a great experience. The staff are extremely nice and professional. What I really appreciate is they always take the time to explain the details and will definitely not sell you something you do not need.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Nicole, a very good accessment of what we are all about!