Rich H.
09/06/2018
Trusted Service
Hilltop has been taking care of our 3 vehicles for years. I have always trusted them to do a thorough job and trust them when repairs have been recommended after inspecting the vehicle. They even recommended a competitor when a tough problem came up on a foreign car. Tires, maintenance or repairs they're always my first choice.

TR
TERRY R.
Mitchellville, IA
Chevrolet Silverado
02/02/2014
service
Great service. Friendly staff.

KH
KATHY H.
West Des Moines, IA
Honda Fit
01/24/2014
awesome service
Kudos to Wes! I dropped in without appt. He diagnosed problem, did exactly what he promised. I will be back. (:

RON C.
01/16/2014
Quality work
I was referred to Hilltop for an alignment by another good mechanic that doesn't do alignments. He said they are much more through on alignments than other local shops. Since then I have taken all my alignment work to them and always had good results at a fair price.

EC
ED C.
Pontiac G6
01/09/2014
Ed Cunningham
I know Hilltop is a family business that will take care of me........

DENNIS C.
Chevrolet Corsica
01/08/2014
Convenient, courtice and helpful employees
I was helped as soon as I got there, The repairs were priced before they were started and were finished in very good time.

DK
DAVE K.
Mercury Mariner
01/07/2014
Wes was very quick to diagnose the problem late Friday afternoon when the car was towed in. He was concerned if we needed the car over the weekend. We didn't, but this demonstrates his great service commitment and caring for his customer's needs. I find Hilltop and Wes to always be fair, honest, dependable and do quality work.

DN
DONALD N.
12/26/2013
Convience
Goal of keeping my car running and spotting the problems a head of time.
A close facility for complete service

M
MARK
12/11/2013
Top Notch Service
Hilltop is a top-notch, customer friendly service provider. You cannot go wrong using them for vehicle services.

RV
ROGER V.
Des Moines, IA
Mazda B3000
11/14/2013
Outstanding and Honest Service
Have been a customer for over two years now. Started on the E side, but enjoy the convenience of the new location.
Wes has always provided honest, fast and dependable service. His work has always been quality work.

BOB M.
Polk City, IA
11/12/2013
Great service, clean waiting room.
Reliable service

ZG
ZAIN G.
Mercury Sable
11/01/2013
very fast and effective mechanical service
My starter was stuck they got there in a hurry and fixed the problem

DAN L.
10/31/2013
Quick service
I only needed to replace the front two tires of my van, but I asked their opinion on the back tires. They were honest and said the back tires looked great, they didn't just try to sell me something. I went in on a week day afternoon with no appointment and was in and out in about half an hour!

DK
DAVE K.
Mercury Mariner
10/29/2013
Very interested in taking care of my needs. Wes is always very fair and concerned with getting the job done well. He is honest, fair and respectful.

JE
JIM E.
Jaguar XJ6
10/29/2013
honest and fair
wes and his staff are great to work with

KT
KENT T.
Mercedes-Benz C55
10/22/2013
Winter Tire Service
Hilltop (Wes) did a great job on my vehicle.
Great new location.

MICHAEL C.
Nissan Quest
10/21/2013
Repair of my car at Hilltop Tire Service
Price is right and service is good. I am happy with the result.

DEBRA R.
Anita, IA
10/19/2013
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
I was very impressed with the way the technician took the time to help me. I just needed someone to check transmission fluid and he went above and beyond! Receptionist was very friendly as well! I will definitely recommend your company!

V
Valued Customer
Des Moines, IA
Chevrolet Silverado
10/14/2013
Prompt service and always keeping us informed what was done.