MJ
Mark J.
Matthews, NC
Nissan Pathfinder
Quality work
Very professional and thorough in their work. Quality is great and not over priced.

TG
Tim G.
Nissan Sentra
Reliable, consistent, overall amazing
Been coming to them for a while now for all of my vehicles. Dave, Kim and staff communicate very well and everyone is always organized and on the same page. Thanks for everything guys -Tim G.

BR
Barbara R.
Midland, NC
Dodge Charger
Politeness, promptness and cost
Receptionist was polite both on the phone and in person. Diagnosis was performed reasonable time and the cost of repair was acceptable.

Laricco S.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
04/14/2021
Great Work
Highly recommended shop

Cliff B.
NC
04/14/2021
Got me in and completed a ton of work on my vehicle same day. Great family owned business. I recommend them to every one I talk to.

Cindy M.
Buick LaCrosse
04/12/2021
Pleasant experience
Everyone is polite and professional. Appointments are timely and efficient. The prices are reasonable. All in all, a good place for auto service.

CG
Chris G.
Monroe, NC
Hyundai Veloster
04/09/2021
Motor. Change
Took my 2013 veloster in had to have a need motor everyone was super nice Keep me updated and now the car runs like new

JV
Jim V.
04/07/2021
Prompt and helpful service
I had a refurbished engine installed in my 2002 dodge 1500. After a year I noticed that one of the cylinders wasn’t firing. I dropped the truck off on a Friday and they were able to diagnose and repair the issue by Wednesday .

They communicated via text in a clear and concise manner. I was able to quickly understand what work was involved and approve so that the repairs could proceed.

Barbara B.
Toyota Avalon
04/07/2021
Customer Service is Exceptional as well as the Mechanics
Awesome place to get your vehicle tuned up!!

KK
Katie K.
Indian Trail, NC
03/31/2021
Fantastic service, def my preferred place
We’ve gone to Hughes several times over the past couple years and each time the service and quality of work is excellent. Several weeks ago we had significant van trouble when we were in another state and I called Hughes to tell them about it and get their recommendation. They were extremely helpful, obviously cared about the situation we were in, and were great source of knowledge that we could use when making the best choice on getting our van serviced out of town. They are always very professional, the prices are fair, and I feel like a valued customer and friend every time we are at the shop or when I called with a question. It never seems that they are just out to make money, but want to make sure that my family and I are safe in our vehicle. Today when I went in for a simple oil change, they mentioned our out of town situation and you can tell they cared and were glad everything went well. They even did a quick look at the service and replacement part we had done while we were away just to make sure everything looked right. I’m glad to have Hughes as my go to for all of our automobile needs.

HG
Hp G.
Jeep CJ7
03/27/2021
Accomodating and communicative
I have an older vehicle, and the crew's able to tackle it's issues without pushback or sending me elsewhere. Over the
last thirty years, I've only had two reliable mechanics. The Hughes crew is one of them.

TJ
Tacara J.
03/26/2021
Awesome
Everyone was very helpful. All of my questions were answered and they got to the root of what was wrong with my car.
The Team at Hughes A. from Hughes Automotive Center Inc responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for your review!  We are always happy to serve!

LP
Reasonable pricing

Shelly W.
Ford Edge
03/19/2021
Courteous and compassionate customer service! They did excellent work on my car at reasonable prices and it was done in a timely manner. Highly recommend Hughes Automotive.

TL
Tray L.
GMC Yukon XL
03/19/2021
Took my gmc Denali in for some work and I have to say that I am very satisfied! Great job with a fair price!