Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CG
CHUCK G.
White, GA
12/10/2018
The service we have received has been excellent
We took our truck in because of an oil leak, and expected to hear that the truck needed a new main seal, but instead they told us that it was possible that the oil filter from the last oil change had leaked. We had the oil changed previously at Hughes, and so they changed the oil and filter and did not charge us. We thought this was a great way to do business, and will definitely continue to take our vehicles here for service.

KP
KELLY P.
Rome, GA
12/09/2018
Always a joy here
I started to bring my vehicle here for oil changes and tires. Now I bring it here when I have other issues. The people who help have always been friendly and helpful. Thank you for all you do.

Sheryl H.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Sheryl said the service was wonderful. The work was great. She had to wait too long for her service.

PG
PHIL / CHRISTY/AMBER G.
Kia Sorento
11/30/2018
Service on my Sorento was provided at a reasonable cost and on a timely basis. Work was performed perfectly and now my car is back on the road good as new. I would highly recommend this shop for all your car repair needs. Very honest people.

LP
LOUISE P.
White, GA
11/29/2018
The service here is always exceptional. I trust them.

DIANE G.
Chrysler 300
11/22/2018
They always inspect my car when I get an oil change. This time, they noticed a back brake light out that I didn't know about. I really appreciate that they notice those things.

Twana M.
Rocky Face, GA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Twana said that she felt the new employee was tearing her vehicle apart unnecessarily, but the manager fixed her issue with her vehicle.

AZ
Alex Z.
Kingston, GA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Alex said he has had service done with them for a number of years. They have never done him wrong and he stated he thanks them.

ROSE S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/08/2018
Letting me know everything that is wrong with the car
The employees is very knowledgeable about automobiles; good in explaining what they find that is wrong with the automobile.

SP
Scott P.
Rydal, GA
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Scott said everything went well.

TH
Trent H.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Trent said that the place had good customer service and he was very satisfied with his visit.

JJ
JESSE J.
10/30/2018
oil change
service was completed as requested.

TT
TONY T.
Mercedes-Benz C230
10/29/2018
Amazing friendly knowledgeable business professionals
When I always recommend this place they always make sure you’re not only to give you the best deal on pricing but to make you knowledgeable about your vehicle and point out to you things that you may need to fix later on or soon as possible will always recommend to anyone

PG
PATRICIA G.
10/25/2018
People
Went in for 3 month oil change. The wait was not too long, thought they had several vehicles ahead of me. The atmosphere is always friendly. I don't have a printer to get the coupons they send so to help me out they gave me the discount themselves. I have been a customer for several years . I would not trust my car to anyone else, not even if it cost me less.

I recommend Hughes to all my friends and people I just happen to be talking to. You need someone you can trust to take care of you and your vehicle. These people, from the top down do that. They do a through job. Letting you know of any problems now or that is likely to need service in the future. This is very important information to know and plan for. they give you pricing of what the work will cost and if more than one thing needs service advise on which one is the most important to have serviced. Hughes is the best Customer Service I can remember having with any Automotive Service. They are caring and trustworthy. In my opinion that means everything. Thanks for another satisfying experience.

JJ
JESSE J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/24/2018
oil change
service was done satisfactory!

Darrell G.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Darrell said they were very nice and the quote they gave him was accurate.

KP
KELLY P.
Rome, GA
10/20/2018
Always great service!
Love bringing my vehicle here. They’ve always been honest and friendly!

Kimberly S.
Adairsville, GA
10/20/2018
Always great service
Have used them for a couple years now and they always do a great job! They are extremely trustworthy and I recommend them to everyone. Won’t let anyone else work on my car.

Joe F.
Lincoln MKS
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Joe said they honored his coupons and the service was good.

10/18/2018
Great care
This is the garage our whole family uses. We trust them to keep our vehicles safe and in great condition!
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 10/19/2018

Always great to see y'all and thank you for your continued support.