Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Brandon B.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Brandon's father. He said this is a good business and the employees took care of everything.

RP
Robert P.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kelly. She said the business has been good to her every time she has gone in and that she would like it to keep up the good work.

STEVEN B.
Nissan Quest
06/07/2019
Friendly staff
Great staff. I would recommend my friends to have their car serviced at Hughes Automotive.

JOE B.
06/07/2019
Always been good.
Kent, Cyd, and another are always good on intake.

AD
Angel D.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Angel said that they are really nice there at the place, they worked her into the schedule, were quick and did an excellent job. She has had all around good experiences with them.

Joan M.
Georgia
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Joan said the service was fine.

PG
PATRICIA G.
06/04/2019
People
Service was fast and efficient. Very good people. They work hard to get you serviced and back on the road. They always do it with a smile. I would not trust my car to anyone else. I am so grateful to have someone who cares about me and my safety and welfare of my car. I recommend them everyone.

Chrysler Concorde
06/01/2019
Thank you for the great job you did on my car. 😁

JANIS G.
Rockmart, GA
Cadillac CTS
05/30/2019
Honest & Upfront Professional Service
At Hughes they strive for excellent service. Honest communication & transparent service & pricing. They are professional & address any and all concerns about your car. They even offer for you to look at the trouble with them and don’t try to up sell you with other repairs.

James H.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
James said the service price was good. The employees got the service done.

AMOS M.
05/19/2019
Hughes diagnosed my problem and made everything right. I had to have my drive shaft rebuilt. It was done on time and at a reasonable price. They even set me up with a discount on a rental car to use for my Easter trip to Charlotte so I didn’t have to miss the grandkids. These are trustworthy guys. I’m happy to be a customer.

Russell H.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Russell said they are good people at this business.

JAMIE C.
05/08/2019
The best experience!
The staff at Hughes is very honest, friendly and reliable. They do a great job of educating you on the current status and predicted future status of your vehicles care! Overall best experience I have ever had with a auto repair shop!

roslynn B.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Roslynn said she is very happy with the work that was done and how nice everyone is. She also said she appreciates how Kevin goes out of his way to make sure everything is fine.

RL
RICHARD L.
Rydal, GA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/04/2019
2004 Chevrolet Silverado,
It's nice to be recognized when you walk in the door. The information provided by the shop manager is always helpful. Always looking out for their customers and treating
us like family.

DAVE G.
Carrollton, GA
Cadillac CTS Coupe
05/04/2019
Hughes automotive is an A1 establishment!
These guys can accomplish any type of repair in a very timely manner. I highly recommend them for all of your automotive needs. They will always call and consult with you before they move forward with any additional repairs.

TN
Ted N.
Rydal, GA
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Ted said they do excellent work and service at this business.

04/30/2019
Personal service
I appreciate Sid and the staff at Hughes. I always feel safe on the road because they are mindful of my whole vehicle not just a headlight replacement! I can always count on good advice. My dad was a mechanic and made sure his daughter was safe. I feel like it's my dad all over again!

AMOS M.
04/23/2019
Major repairs
Hughes got my drive shaft re-built and installed and replaced my battery all for about half of what I thought I’d have to spend. These guys really take good care of me and my truck. They even got me a reasonably priced rental car for the Easter weekend trip to Charlotte. I am a VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER! Thanks, guys!!!!
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for your business , always glad to have happy customers

KJ
KAY J.
Chatsworth, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2019
i specifically said i didnt want cabin air filter replaced
i've used Hughes for a couple of years, i guess, with two cars. i drive 100 miles a day, five days a week, so the oil changes are more often that not. everything was fine until the last time. when i find a place more near my home, i wont go back.

i was told that my cabin air filter was "one of the nastiest i've ever seen", i said "how much to replace?" "$15.00", "no, i'll wait." i waited because i DIDNT HAVE $15.00 to waste. there was a really loud noise after they worked on it, so i went back the next business day. so the tech gets in the car, opens the glove box and it's a couple of leaves they dislodged when they were in it originally and didnt remove. anyway, the tech comes out, takes the leaves out. i thank him then other guy comes out with a new cabin filter, i think, "well, they're doing a courtesy cause it was soooo nasty and i come here every six or eight weeks", it was not "sooo nasty." if thats the nastiest one you've ever seen, you havent seen much. yeah, it was dusty and had some dirt in it but it was not that bad. i was also told that it affects the heat/air output. i'm pretty sure it didnt affect it $15.00 worth. anyway, the tech puts it in. then the other guy comes out with clipboard and asks for my debit card. i gave it. the tech was looking at me like i was going to say something-i was REALLY irritated, but i didnt. this way, you want have to worry about me saying anything...ever.

i don't like to be strong armed, no matter what its about.
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 04/25/2019

Im sorry that your experiance was not satisfactory,  we do check all filters as a courtosy , and a dirty cabin air filter will affect the air flow from your heat and AC and should be replaced every 12k miles or 12 months.