JOSH / CARRIE M.

SUSIE / PHILLIP N.
05/27/2021
New Family
Very punctual, quick service,
Nice young men in front office.
Miss seeing the other gentleman that had been with your company for a period of time.
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you for your continued support , change is always crazy but we will continue to offer the same great servie as always

DAVID M.
Chrysler Concorde
05/24/2021
Another great job by Hugh's to get my car fixed and on the road again.

Lincoln MKS
05/21/2021
In And Out
Went in for an oil change and tire rotation and they showed me the dry rot that had formed on my rear tires so they did not rotate the tires. No high pressure sales pitch trying to get me to buy new tires just gave me an estimate on new ones. A very fair estimate. Great place to go for car service with no sales pressure, just good service and fair prices.

Joe F.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Joe said he goes to the business all the time. He stated that the staff always do good work and they don't take the whole day to do it.

CO
CYNTHIA O.
05/20/2021
Honest & Dependable
They keep my 1999 Rav 4 running. I depend on them and they have not let me down.

PH
Patrick H.
Pontiac G6
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Patrick said they were good.

LP
LOUISE P.
05/15/2021
Staff
The people who work here are the best! Always friendly and honest. I took my car in and asked for two things to be done. They did one then told me I did not need the other one. They could have done both and charged me for both and I would never have known the difference. This is sadly lacking at so many places these days. Being an elderly woman on a fixed income this brightened my day!

BC
BEVERLY C.
Jeep Patriot
05/12/2021
always honest and friendly, wouldn't take my car anywhere else
would recommend to friends and family

MIKE P.
05/06/2021
The great staff
Great service and staff friendly and fast.

DU
DENNIS/DIANE U.
05/03/2021
My local mechanic
Always good reliable service.

FL
Floyd L.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Floyd said he was in and out in less than 30 minutes for an oil change.

DEXTER C.
Toyota Avalon
04/15/2021
Years of Service
I've had my car service at Hughes, since I bought it used with 53,000 miles. They have always been honest, fair and reasonable. I will continue to use them for all my automotive needs.

PG
PATRICIA G.
04/09/2021
The Best
The service was excellent as always. I was glad to see Kent, sorry Cid is retired. He was always my go-to trust person. I am sure the service will be as it always has. I will continue to trust my vehicle to all the capable personnel you have and believe it will be justified. Change is exciting and hard as well. Thanks to all of you.

ROBERT / HEATHER W.
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/09/2021
Great people and quality service
Best shop in town