JE
JAMES E.
Kingston, GA
05/28/2020
Reliable honest service
Sid is always great. He takes the time to explain any issue that arises. They don't over sell, or over promise. I have always been given the best advice possible, even if it isn't what makes them the most money. They are my go to shop!

JOE C.
05/27/2020
Fair pricing and reliable work.
They always do me right and I have been using them for years.

CD
CHERYL D.
Wonderful service
I’ve been coming here for years with several different vehicles for regular maintenance. They are honest and a trusted spot for repairs and service in Cartersville.

MIKE P.
Toyota Sequoia
05/27/2020
Great service and staff at a fair price.

June F.
05/27/2020 Category: Service
June said this business fixed her vehicle. She has to bring it back, because her check engine light came on. She uses them all the time and her son uses them too. They can't figure out what is wrong with her vehicle, other than the black widow nest she had in her filter. They are going to fix her vehicle, she hopes. She trusts them and they are really nice people. She is just upset that she has to bring her vehicle back again, but she knows it isn't their fault either.

ROSE S.
Chrysler 200
05/26/2020
Friendly and very helpful

CO
CYNTHIA O.
I Recommend this Shop
This shop is honest! The work they do is done well
There prices are reasonable. What more can you ask for?

LP
LOUISE P.
Wonderful service!
Got oil change. Friendly people. In and out in under 30 minutes! Great price too!

TIM S.
Toyota Avalon
05/23/2020
Long time customer; always pleased
My family has used Hughes Automotive for many, many years (and we have a small fleet of cars that needs servicing - LOL!). At first we used them for oil changes and tire rotation, but as the cars got older, we began using them for car repairs. From day one, the team at Hughes has been outstanding! I have never in 10+ years had a negative experience with them. The entire team has always helpful and gets the job done right. These guys are very trustworthy and honest. They are considerate and always go the extra mile. It's never fun getting a car fixed and even less fun paying for it, but these guys provide top-notch service at a very fair price. I just got our mini-van worked on. Cid knew that while they were in there working, it would be helpful to change the spark plugs if they needed it. He called me and gave me his thoughts. He said it would save me a good bit of labor cost down the road if they went ahead and changed them now while they were already working on that area of the motor. I agreed for them to do so since the spark plugs had not been changed in a very long time. I appreciate the forethought and consideration of Cid trying to help me save money in the long run. I also appreciate the fact that they truly want me and my family to have cars that run the best they can for as long as they can. They truly care about us as a family, not simply as people who can help them make a buck. I can't say enough good things about them. My kids, who are adults now and live out of town, even bring their cars back to Hughes for servicing because we know we can trust them. I hope you'll give them a shot at helping you with your car care needs.

Randy S.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Randy said the service took longer than what he was told, but the staff did a good job.

Darrell G.
Nissan Maxima
05/08/2020 Category: Service
Darrell said this business was friendly, courteous and offered good service.

PR
PATRICIA R.
Ford Edge
05/06/2020
Super nice people, take time to explain the problems to you.
Quick and efficient.

Randy H.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Randy said he would recommend this business.

JERRY H.
04/29/2020
Service and Price
Steve, Syd, and Ken are easy to work with.

DAVID /TANYA C.
Adairsville, GA
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/28/2020
Great place to take your cars
Great shop, everyone is very nice and explain things clearly. May be a bit more expensive then some shops, but they are worth it.