4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

Mary G.
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Clean work facilities friendly staff
Excellent service!!
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/24/2020

Dreama L.
Valley View, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Car Repair
Excellent costumer service Kept me informed and my car was like new. A raccoon had got inside of my car and did extensive damage trying to get out again!!! Very pleased and thankful that it could be repaired They worked with my insurance and repairs were done in a timely manner. I bought my car from them and they have taken great care of me every since!! I would highly recommend them!!
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/16/2020

Dealership is a rip off
Horrible
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/09/2020

I'm sorry to hear that your last service visit was not 5 star quality for you. I'd like to discuss it with you personally. Thank you for your time answering our survey. We appreciate your feedback. The best way to reach me is by my personal cell. 330-350-1806

ddivincenzo@hyundaiofedford.com

DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/10/2020

2019 Hyundai Kona
06/09/2020 Category: Service
They trat you like family
I rate the Dealership a 5 but the service repair leaves small things unfinished. Like the next oil change sticker
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey. We appreciate your feed back. I'm soory about the lube sticker. You ca stop in anytime and we can install it for you, or we can mail it to you as well.

PJ

DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 05/29/2020

James F.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
05/22/2020 Category: Service
A great place for sales and service
Excellent service professional courtesy
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 05/22/2020

Michelle W.
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Experience
Have not had good experiences at this location. I did have a manager reach out to me and discuss the matter, which doesn’t make the situation go away but does make things better. I appreciate management reaching out and trying to getter their business. Without reaching out, management would never be able to correct errors. At this time, until I see an improvement in customer service, I would not recommend this location. Maybe, after trying it again my mind would be changed.

05/21/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Employees not very friendly or customer service oriented.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 05/21/2020

Bedford Heights, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
Prompt Response to Address My Concern
I provided feedback regarding a recent service experience at Hyundai of Bedford. The Parts and Service Director, Dan, contacted me to address my concern. Dan resolved the issue to my satisfaction. I am appreciative of the prompt response and problem resolution that I received.

Clean environment.
My suggestion is directed to Hyundai dealerships and the Hyundai Corporation. Please allow Hyundai customers to take advantage of all customer offers or service needs without being restricted to returning to the dealership where the car was purchased. Customers may be unable to return to dealership where the car was initially purchased due to relocation or other distance issues.
Additionally, all of the survey questions should have an "NA" or "Maybe" option.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 05/20/2020

Karen T.
Aurora, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/11/2020 Category: Service
My salesman Chuck Ardary is the best! He's always so friendly, highly recommended.
The service is outstanding, I wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase a car. Keep up the good work.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 05/11/2020

Joseph B.
Bedford, OH
05/10/2020 Category: Service
Professional and friendly
The service advisors are respectful and trustworthy.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 05/10/2020

05/06/2020 Category: Service
💯💯💯
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 05/06/2020

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey. We appreciate your feed back

GR
Gerda R.
05/04/2020
Service Department
Annette and Jessa are wonderful. Very friendly and alwas helpful.
They also have a lot of knowledge about problems with the car.
Consider yourself lucky to have such good people.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 05/04/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your feed back.