Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 3.9615392/5Overall Rating 3.9615392/5Overall Rating 3.9615392/5rating 3.9615392rating 3.9615392
Overall Rating 2.11538/5Overall Rating 2.11538/5rating 2.11538rating 2.11538rating 2.11538

Debra M.
Macedonia, OH
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
No issues with the service, I was told it would take about an hour and that was accurate. I'm not crazy about the greasy finger prints left on the hood and steering wheel but overall, no problems with the service.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you for taking time to take the survey. We appreciate your feed back. I'm sorry to hear about the condition of your vehicle. You can stop up anytime for us to clean your vehicle.

PS
Patricia S.
Wickliffe, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/20/2019 Category: Service
I was disappointed in the fact that a sticker showing when next oil change was due and they did not reset the number of miles until next
Oil change.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/20/2019

Kent, OH
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Love the workers
The service advisors are amazing and the services are affordable, prompt, and they actually do the work to go above and beyond
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/19/2019

AJ
Amy J.
Pleasant Hills, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Terrible Repair
My vehicle was worse after repair. No care at all for customer and family.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/20/2019

I'm sorry to hear that your last service visit was so poor. I'd like to discuss it with you. Thank you for your feedback.

Johnette F.
Maple Heights, OH
Friendliness
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/17/2019

Pepper Pike, OH
2006 Hyundai Tucson
cannot review
Did not have car serviced
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/17/2019

LJ
Lois J.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Tell Me Something Good
My car is driven a lot. So I must maintain the health of my car. I feel confident that the needs for my car will be addressed. The points of inspection helps to keep the car in great condition.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/12/2019

Bedford, OH
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Long Wait
Service good, but long wait for repairs.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/11/2019

BW
Brian W.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service and etiquette is lacking
From sales to service customer service could be much better.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/08/2019

2018 Hyundai Kona
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Always fast efficient and courteous
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/07/2019

Debra M.
Macedonia, OH
06/05/2019 Category: Service
OK Dealership...
I understand the new building is still coming together and there is some disorganization. My buying experience happened while they were still waiting to move into the new building so things were a bit confusing. I've been in for two service visits and wasn't thrilled. I'm hoping what I've experienced so far isn't indicative of the way they operate. I will reserve judgment for now until the move is complete and everything is up and running.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/05/2019

Jill C.
Chagrin Falls, OH
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Always got car back in under an hour before the move
Too long of a wait with mi explanation or apology
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/05/2019

LP
Louise P.
Northfield, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
06/04/2019 Category: Service
efficient, professional service. Clean, comfortable service area. Excellent complementary car wash
overall excellent
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/04/2019

Jean A.
Beachwood, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Service Professionals Make it Happen!
I bought Hyundai Santa Fe in 2014 after owning 4 Subarus. My service experience over time is what will lead me to buy another Hyundai. Annette and the service team overall is genuinely attentive to my service needs, welcoming when I come for service and great with attention to detail. She always checks for coupons and provides the information I need to maintain my vehicle. The Service Professionals at Hyundai of Bedford is at the center of building loyalty!
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 05/29/2019

DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/01/2019

05/21/2019 Category: Service
Abc
Great customer service, professional staff, service was performed quickly and on time and a fair price. Great job!
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 05/24/2019

LW
Layla W.
Northfield, OH
05/20/2019
AWFUL
This is worst dealership I’ve ever experienced! Not even three days after I purchased my car the check engine light came. I already had a difficult time with them during the buying process they failed to tell me that that it needed a new part and they wanted to charge $1000 out of pocket for a problem they should have solved in the first place!!! And they wanted me to take down my previous bad review for a free oil change... NOOOO I will not take down my review and I am posting this one to let people they are scam artists!!! And the service lady Judy is rude and racist!!!!!! I will not return and DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP!!!

LJ
Lois J.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
ONE HOUR MAX!
IN BY 11 OUT BY 12, ENOUGH SAID.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 05/17/2019

2019 Hyundai Kona
05/16/2019 Category: Service
retiree
Friendly, honest, concern is to make customer happy at a reasonable price and in reasonable time
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 05/16/2019

Leslie B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/10/2019 Category: Service
To buy a car yes. For service repair you better go somewhere else
This is excellent place to buy a car.. The service sucks. I have been burned there twice for service repairs done to get an oil change. Service writers will clock out for the day and leave you waiting in the waiting room. Only to make you go inquire about your vehicle and why is it taking so long.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 05/11/2019

Bedford, OH
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Good experience.....even with them still getting the new dealership together the service was still great and my vehicle was ready in a timely manner
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 05/08/2019