4.5

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Robert S.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Hyped for Hyundai
Anyone that wants a great deal on a car, scheduled maintenance, great customer service with no long wait times will need to go to Hyundai for all of their car care needs. I simply can ask for a better car dealership. Try them.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 01/15/2021

FE
Franklin E.
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai of Bedford Review
Hyundai of Bedford is my go-to for my car! I appreciate the people there and the work they do on my car. I appreciate Lindsay in the service department who is always nice, friendly, professional, very helpful, and who does an exceptional job explaining whats going on with your car and makes the process of it getting fixed even easier. She has made my experience at Hyundai of Bedford very productive and easy! Definitely will be back for my next oil change and vehicle maintenance! Thanks Lindsay and Hyundai of Bedford!!!
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 01/14/2021

Carla H.
Solon, OH
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
My service appointment went very well. Staff was friendly and efficient. Appreciated the social distancing guidelines in place.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 01/12/2021

Jayla G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Follow up due to review
Lindsey followed up with me and was very helpful. She listened to my issues and concerns regarding my car AND experience.

01/11/2021 Category: Service
Terrible communication
They had my car for 4 days, nothing was fixed. My car had more issues than when it went it. No one communicated as to why they needed to keep my car for 4 days!
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 01/11/2021

I'm sorry to hear that your last service visit was not 5 star quality for you. I'd like to discuss it with you personally. Thank you for your time answering our survey. We appreciate your feedback. The best way to reach me is by my personal cell. 330-350-1806

James F.
Beachwood, OH
01/10/2021
Excellent and timely service will be back for all of my service

Valley View, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
01/01/2021 Category: Service
🔥🔥🔥
Always the best service
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 01/02/2021

2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Service department
The service department is excellent in addressing the customers concerns. They have been exceptionally knowledgeable.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 12/30/2020

GW
Garth W.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Great!
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 12/29/2020

Dorothy S.
Maple Heights, OH
2012 Hyundai Veloster
12/26/2020 Category: Service
The cleanest
Bigger area pace, love the fresh cookies.... parking pace is better
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 12/26/2020

Debora W.
2012 Hyundai Accent
12/23/2020 Category: Service
ok
never no problem, everyone was friendly and helpful
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 12/23/2020

Valley View, OH
2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people
Very good place
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 12/12/2020

PE
Philip E.
Beachwood, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai of Bedford
Excellent experience over several years. Sales and service are the best I've ever experienced in the industry.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 12/02/2020

GW
Garth W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Professional, great timely customer service!
They provide professional, courteous, great timely & trusted customer service!
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 11/30/2020

2019 Hyundai Kona
11/12/2020 Category: Service
see below
Kind , prompt
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 11/12/2020

VG
Virginia G.
Broadview Heights, OH
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Great
Great
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 11/11/2020