4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

10/19/2020 Category: Service
Good fast service
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 10/19/2020

Brecksville, OH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Always easy to schedule appointments, friendly professional staff, great place to service our car

Katelin B.
Lakewood, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Time of service
Time to do an oil change seemed much longer than needed.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 10/16/2020

I'm sorry to hear that your last service visit was not 5 star quality for you. I'd like to discuss it with you personally. Thank you for your time answering our survey. We appreciate your feedback. The best way to reach me is by my personal cell. 330-350-1806

Dan DiVincenzo
Parts and Service Director
440-439-0700 Ext. 2321

Jeffery C.
Northfield, OH
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Another fine day at the dealership
Everything was great as usual, but I do have my first negative comment ever. I let the service department know I was having random starting problems with the car (probably an old battery) and sure enough, it wouldn't start for the dealership employee when I arrived. I was less than happy when I found an added $7 item on my bill to jump the car to get from the check in area to the service area. Very cheesy and uncalled-for expense. Come on, use your heads.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey. We appreciate your feed back. Mr. Cole I'm sorry for the misunderstanding on your bill. That $7.95 charge is for chemical and disposal fees. Not to repair of jump your vehicle.
Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to discuss this or anything else more.

Dan DiVincenzo

Walton Hills, OH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Great Staff
Great staff and always welcoming.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 10/10/2020

Akron, OH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2020 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE DEPARTMENT
FRIENDLY WELCOMING STAFF. KEPT ME INFORMED THOUGHOUT THE PROCESS

10/07/2020 Category: Service
Ok
It was ok
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 10/08/2020

VS
Vanessa S.
Strongsville, OH
09/04/2020 Category: Service
The service
been with Hyundai since 1994, good service
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 09/04/2020

CD
Christine D.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai of Bedford service appointment
Lindsay was kind, to the point, and professional when explaining the needs of my vehicle and the service performed.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 08/31/2020

Dan H.
Macedonia, OH
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding treatment and service
Have purchased 3 cars from Hyundai of Bedford and have always received outstanding
treatment and service.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 08/27/2020

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Very good service
Service was very good
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 08/26/2020

Robert C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/25/2020 Category: Service
service and sales staff are good.
sales and service are good.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 08/25/2020

FE
Franklin E.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai of Bedford
This is an amazing place to come and get your car serviced. The service representatives here are friendly, kind, courteous, and professional. I will be bringing my car back soon. They made getting my car fixed an easy process for me and I appreciate them for that. Lindsey is the best. She made sure my car was taken care of from start to finish.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 08/20/2020

08/16/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Fast and friendly service as always
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 08/17/2020

James G.
Aurora, OH
08/10/2020 Category: Service
The service was excellent!
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 08/10/2020