4.5

Samuel B.
Maple Heights, OH
04/06/2021 Category: Service
customer satisfaction
they reach out to resolve an issue and make sure service is what one would expect.

04/06/2021 Category: Service
no comment
there is no need to complain or criticize nothing is going to happen
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 04/06/2021

I'm sorry to hear that your last service visit was not 5 star quality for you. I'd like to discuss it with you personally. Thank you for your time answering our survey. We appreciate your feedback. The best way to reach me is by my personal cell. 330-350-1806

440-439-0700 Ext. 2321

Thank you for the the positive review ! It was a pleasure helping you service your vehicle.

Valley View, OH
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Appreciate the attempt to make it right
I appreciate the phone call to make the situation right after my subpar experience. It made me feel a lot better.

03/30/2021 Category: Service
Are appointments really appointments?
If I schedule an appointment for an oil change, in no way should it take 3 hours to be completed. That is absolutely unacceptable, plain and simple.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 03/30/2021

JV
Julie V.
Valley View, OH
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Smooth visit
The staff and facility did a wonderful job with service.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 03/28/2021

CE
Carlos E.
Streetsboro, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Fast, convenient and effective.
I was trying to find a place to quickly service my car an this place allowed me to schedule it on line easily. The service was completed on a timely manner.

03/27/2021 Category: Service
Fast and convenient
I needed quick service to my car and this location allowed me to schedule my appointment quickly. The service was good.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 03/27/2021

MY
Marachelle Y.
03/26/2021 Category: Service
The people
They treat us like family, they go out of their way to make us happy, they don't let us leave until they know we are satisfied that's like family.

Akron, OH
2020 Hyundai Veloster
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Nice staff
Nice staff, vending machines, tv
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 03/23/2021

Stephen B.
Lyndhurst, OH
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Had the computer fixed through a recall. Arrived early, taken in immediately. Service was done quickly. Service advisor extremely nice.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 03/18/2021

TW
Toni W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/14/2021 Category: Service
Continued excellence in service
I purchased my vehicle at this dealership 8 years ago. I have had my car serviced only here in that time.
My car continues to run very well, and services received have kept it in great condition.
I will purchase my next car here as well.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 03/14/2021

Loretta M.
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Good Service at a beautiful place
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 03/10/2021

Warrensvl Hts, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Discourteous and damaged my vehicle
I purchased my vehicle from this dealership almost 4 years ago. Over the pat year, I have received phone calls, text messages, emails, and snail mail asking me to sell my car back to them. I asked to be removed from the mailing list to no avail. During my recent service appointment, the service advisor hit another car with my car. The dealership offered to “fix” my damaged bumper instead of replacing it. Not worth my time. They were totally unresponsive and lied about contacting me to set up my body work. I am done with this dealership. Love my Hyundai though.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 03/06/2021

I'm sorry to hear that your last service visit was not a 5 star quality for you. I'd like to discuss it with you personally. This is the first time that I'm hearing that you were trying to reach me. Your feedback is very important to us. The best way to reach me is by my personal cell. 330-350-1806. I will reach out to you Monday morning. I truely apologize for this inconvenience to you. Rest asured that we will make this wright for you.

WH
Wanda H.
Aurora, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/05/2021 Category: Service
5 star service
Lindsay is amazing to work with
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 03/05/2021

03/05/2021 Category: Service
service dept. is excellent
no problem making appointment, service staff is friendly

NY
Naimah Y.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/04/2021 Category: Service
I receive good customer service whenever I need to have my vehicle serviced. My salesman checks with me to make sure that everything is going ok..
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 03/04/2021

2021 Hyundai Sonata
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service was everything I was greeted by all of the workers
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 03/02/2021

Dejuanna R.
Maple Heights, OH
2021 Hyundai Tucson
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Bedford
Good service with fixing my recall. Employees stayed in contact with me.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 02/26/2021