Overall Rating 3.3076915/5Overall Rating 3.3076915/5Overall Rating 3.3076915/5rating 3.3076915rating 3.3076915
Overall Rating 1.30769/5rating 1.30769rating 1.30769rating 1.30769rating 1.30769
Verified Customer on 02/22/2018
"Professional and fast "
I had to get a part fixed and all weekend appointment were full so I called and they told me to come in early and they'll take care of it. They were professional and I didn't wait long either. They had coffee and donuts and a tv too for entertainment. The customer service here is always great.
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/22/2018 12:33 AM
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir at Hyundai of Glendale responded on 02/22/2018

Thank you for your response it is appreciated, Arlene will be happy that your service went well. we hope to see you again on your next maintenance visit.

Lawrence B. on 02/21/2018
"Great Again."
Great service in a very timely manner. Thank you
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata

Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/21/2018 01:31 AM

Verified Customer on 02/20/2018
"Great service; great people"
The service was performed timely, the people were extremely friendly and helpful. Couldn't ask for more.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Equus
Service Date: 02/17/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 03:24 PM

Betsaida V. on 02/20/2018
"Helpful "
The Glendale service department was very helpful and they provide deatails on the vehicle condition.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/17/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 01:14 PM
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir at Hyundai of Glendale responded on 02/20/2018

Betty T. on 02/17/2018
"Great Service"
Although I didn't originally buy my Sonata at Glendale Hyundai, they have serviced it for years and I'm very pleased with their service. I've had my car serviced by others who didn't live up to Glendale's standards. On my last visit for routine service and a check engine light, the mechanic explained to me exactly what was wrong with the car, what needed to be done and why the parts needed to be replaced. The bill was rather large, but I was given a small discount which I didn't expect to get. Overall, a very good experience.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 07:58 AM

Sara B. on 02/16/2018
"Surprise GREAT Service"
My visit to service my Elantra was a surprisingly great experience. I took the car in because I had to but the woman who helped me when I got there took incredible care of me. She explained my service to me, made me feel comfortable, and offered services she felt would be good for me. I truly felt cared about and felt like she was looking out for me. At the end of it all, I trusted her and felt that I was in good hands. It carried on to the rest of my day. I am incredibly grateful for her. I hope this review is shared with her and Hyundai lets her know what an asset she is to your business. Thank you so much.
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 06:40 PM

Tamar A. on 02/16/2018
"HM Service Center "
Proficiency and speed in service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 02/16/2018 06:31 PM
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir at Hyundai of Glendale responded on 02/17/2018

Thank you for your response it is appreciated, Henry will be happy that your service went well. we hope to see you again on your next maintenance visit.

Dyane V. on 02/15/2018
"The service advisor whom you work with...........mine is a WOMAN!!! She is the best, Arlene."
No more comments.
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 02:23 PM
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir at Hyundai of Glendale responded on 02/15/2018

Megan B. on 02/13/2018
"My service experience"
all good but a loaner car would be much nicer for an overnight service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 06:17 PM

Danh K. on 02/13/2018
"Great Costumer Care!"
Mike was fantastic at helping my needs and the rest of the team in the service shop. Friendly and courteous.
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 02/13/2018 11:12 AM
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir at Hyundai of Glendale responded on 02/14/2018

Thank you for your response it is appreciated, Mike will be happy that your service went well. we hope to see you again on your next maintenance visit.

Verified Customer on 02/13/2018
"service"
Everyone was very nice, I brought my car in for a routine maintenance, I was in and out of there in about an hour
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/13/2018 10:29 AM

Myeong K. on 02/10/2018
"Professional and satisfied"
Even though it was for a recall service, she was very kind and professional. Thank you and I am sorry for not knowing her name.
Service Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018 09:30 PM

Nora W. on 02/09/2018
"Review Form to Long"
This review form is to long. You should have someone call the customer instead, which would take about 2 minutes.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 05:04 PM

Alexis M. on 02/09/2018
"Friendly staff, clean waiting area, effecient"
Friendly staff, clean waiting are, effecient
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 04:28 PM

Verified Customer on 02/09/2018
"Great customer service "
Everything is great
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 01:02 PM

Verified Customer on 02/09/2018
"Good job "
Harut did a good job on my car as always.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 07:57 AM

Karen D. on 02/08/2018
"Higher quality of work."
I am very happy with the services and the people of Glendale Hyundai. Thank you.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/08/2018 05:34 PM
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir at Hyundai of Glendale responded on 02/09/2018

Mbaye K. on 02/08/2018
"In & Out, No Delays!!!"
My time at Hyundai of Glendale was a pleasant surprise. Having spent three days at a neighboring Hyundai Service Department, which failed me, I was glad to find a reliable, friendly, and professional service department. The probability of me returning back to service my vehicle is high. I was in and out in no time despite having four services completed on my vehicle. I was pleased with the service and would recommend others to find out for themselves.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Review Created: 02/08/2018 04:35 PM
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir at Hyundai of Glendale responded on 02/09/2018

Fixed Operations

Verified Customer on 02/08/2018
"good service."
Very happy with your service dept.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb