Overall Rating 2.9999967/5Overall Rating 2.9999967/5rating 2.9999967rating 2.9999967rating 2.9999967
Overall Rating 1.125/5rating 1.125rating 1.125rating 1.125rating 1.125
Marianne B. on 12/08/2017
"EXCELLENT SERVICE, WONDERFUL STAFF"
Glendale Hyundai is a wonderful place- the service is great- fast and professional.
I highly recommend it if you have a Hyundai that needs any kind of service.
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 06:59 PM
Verified Customer on 12/08/2017
"Super easy! "
It’s super convenient and simple to drop my car off here for service. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. Plus- while there is a lovely waiting room- it’s walking distance from the Americans!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 02:33 PM
Ken W., Fixed operations Dir at Hyundai of Glendale responded on 12/08/2017

We thank you for the 5 star review, its always our goal to achieve the best we can its hard to do but worth it when it works out for our customers.

Ana R. on 12/08/2017
"60 mile maintenance "
As always tyje service dept does a great job.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 05:51 AM
Ken W., Fixed operations Dir at Hyundai of Glendale responded on 12/08/2017

Leah C. on 12/06/2017
"Service Staff needs some customer service training"
But they do a good job with car service and get it done quickly.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 12/06/2017 09:42 AM
Ken W., Fixed operations Dir at Hyundai of Glendale responded on 12/07/2017

We thank you for the 4 star review, its always our goal to achieve the best we can its hard to do but worth it when it works out for our customers.

Verified Customer on 12/05/2017
"A GREAT MORNING!"
Normally I wouldn't think having to drive over to the dealership early in the morning to have my car serviced could turn out to be a pleasurable experience towards starting my day. However, Jennee Julius was personable and welcoming and had a warm smile. My vehicle was ready for me before I could even finish the hot coffee! Thanks Jennee!
Review Created: 12/05/2017 05:18 PM

Ken W., Fixed operations Dir at Hyundai of Glendale responded on 12/07/2017

Verified Customer on 12/05/2017
"Oil Change "
I'll most likely recommend this place to a friend.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 01:58 PM

Tierra M. on 12/05/2017
"Got the job done "
Brought my vehicle in for recall repairs. Everyone was friendly. When I receive my vehicle back it definitely drove better.
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 10:44 AM

Paul L. on 12/05/2017
"People! Attitude!"
This is my third Hyundai from Glendale and I am very happy with the quality and performance of my Sonata.
I am a “car person” from London - 45 years ago and have owned many cars both exotic....Ferrari’s; Porsche’s; etc.
The Hyundai Sonata is both pleasing to the eye and shows its teeth when wanted!
Sincerely,

Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 12/05/2017 10:06 AM

Mark N. on 12/03/2017
"ROUTINE MAINTENANCE"
TAHNK YOU FOR THE QUALITY WORK AS ALWAYS .
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 12/03/2017 03:12 PM
Ken W., Fixed operations Dir at Hyundai of Glendale responded on 12/04/2017

Keith D. on 12/01/2017
"Good Service"
Brought my '13 Genesis in for service. They recommended a bunch of services, which went from a normal oil change to a bunch of other services. I called a mechanic friend and he said, "At your mileage, all of those are very reasonable recommendations, so it's not like they're trying to get you. Those items should be serviced." I got all of the items serviced and my car is running great. Never happy to spend more money than you initially plan, but happy with the integrity of the mechanics, the recommendation, and the timely service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 12/01/2017 02:46 PM
Ken W., Fixed operations Dir at Hyundai of Glendale responded on 12/02/2017

Mary S. on 11/28/2017
"professional and pleasant"
I'm very pleased with the service and workmanship. I trust my vehicle with this dealership.
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017 09:32 PM
Ken W., Fixed operations Dir at Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/29/2017

Richard D. on 11/27/2017
"Fast service, friendly people"
Very pleased with my most recent service. The service rep. listened to my questions and then took care of the problem - all in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017 04:47 PM

Tuan L. on 11/27/2017
"Excellent Service"
Thank You for the quick service replacing the AC compressor. Great deal, under warranty 10 years 100K miles. I definitely will buy a Hyundai again.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/27/2017 04:31 PM

Verified Customer on 11/27/2017
"Reliable auto shop"
they took charge and made sure that all problems in my vehicle was taken care of.
Review Created: 11/27/2017 09:45 AM

Verified Customer on 11/25/2017
"Long time relationship with several Hyundai vehicles I've owned. "
First time in for service for this used vehicle I purchased from Glendale Hyundai in August. It was nice to learn that everything was relatively new. So I just needed basic service this time despite the car being at 75000 mikes.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/25/2017 10:00 AM
Ken W., Fixed operations Dir at Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/27/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review we all really appreciate this.hope to see you next visit

Robin S. on 11/24/2017
"know me by name and keep their promises"
excellent
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 04:03 PM

Hilda T. on 11/22/2017
"I love my Tucson! "
I love Hyundai. Actually practically my whole family drives one. Their back in Dominican Republic and when I was thinking of changing my previous car (Jeep Liberty 2004... Yeah, it was about time!! ) which I loved, my family immediately told me about how great of an experience they've had thus far. So thank you!. I also want to point out one of your employees at the service department, ARLENE, loveeeee her. Very cordial, efficient and patient. She was a delight and she definitely made a difference on the whole service, making the experience even better. Please personally thank her for me... and keep that one around!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/18/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017 11:22 AM

Gevork E. on 11/21/2017
"There is no customer's greeting anymore in this dealership."
There used to be some kind of customer's greeting before, meaning when you got there one of the reps approached you and asked you what you wanted to be done on your car. It's been almost two years that nobody comes forward to even ask why I've been there. But you may ask why I keep taking my car to this dealership? Because of two reasons, first I would like to keep my car's warranty on good standing, and more importantly because I trust Harout Karoyan(aka Henry). If this gentleman wasn't there I would quit this dealership a long time ago. In addition some service prices are so higher than independent certified car shops.
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 09:30 PM
Ken W., Fixed operations Dir at Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/22/2017

Bryan K. on 11/21/2017
"Very nice and fast"
They did very fast service and good job
Service Date: 11/16/2017