Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5rating 4.29

Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25
Overall Rating 1.375/5rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375

David G.
Azusa, CA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Quality Sevice
Recently had 7500 miles service on my 2018 Sonata. Completed quickly with great customer service.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW SO GLAD IT WENT WELL, WE DO TRY HARD AND WHEN YOU SAY IT WENT RIGHT IT MEANS A LOT.

TK
Tong K.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Service was excellent. For oil change and fixing leak pans, I got a nice quote and the work was done well. She was friendly and kind with lots of explanation of what I still need to do for the car. I'll be returning for more repairs soon. Thank you!
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 5 STAR REVIEW WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT. ARLENE IS HAPPY IT WENT WELL AND HOPES THAT YOU WILL ASK FOR HER ON YOUR NEXT VISIT.

MJ
Marvin J.
Pasadena, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Peace of mind
You’re paying for peace of mind as well as great service when you visit Glendale Hyundai. I don’t go though life expecting perfection. I do know that at Glendale Hyundai that they will bend over backwards to make you satisfied . They value you as a customer - from the janitors to management.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW AND KIND WORDS, ARLENE WILL BE VERY HAPPY THAT IT WENT WELL THIS VISIT. WE ALL HOPE TO SEE YOU FOR YOUR NEXT MAINTENANCE SERVICE.

DIR FEXED OPS

Long wait for
Long wait, no update, inaccurate information on the receipt
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

SO SORRY THIS VISIT WASN'T UP TO PAR. THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION I WILL BE SURE TO FOLLOW UP WITH THE TEAM ON THIS.

GM
Garfield M.
Valley Village, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/15/2018 Category: Service
They are excellent in everything they do. Honest, caring, and respectful. Harout Karoyan is a wonderful person to deal with. He is the best! Highly recommend.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW WE REALLY APPRECIATE THIS AND WE ARE VERY HAPPY IT WENT WELL THIS VISIT. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN

Robert H.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/15/2018 Category: Service
quick and thorough
First of all - I bought the car and I'm the one who brought it in - I added my hubby's name as a second thought at the time of purchase.. Now everything comes in in HIS NAME, not mine. uhhhhh
I arrived at Hyundai of Glendale for my appointment and they took me right in. (I had bought my Veloster at Sage Auto - and they're now out of business.) I waited in the waiting room for 40 minutes and then the serviceman came in and told me my car was ready. FAST!!
The price was quite reasonable too. So I was very happy. I love my 6 speed stick Veloster and try to keep it perfect. I will definitely bring it back to Hyundai of Glendale.
Linda F Wendell (Henry)

05/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Great
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

THANK YOU FOR THE NICE REVIEW, IT IS APPRECIATED. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR NEXT MAINTENANCE NEEDS.

05/14/2018 Category: Service
Good work
I love the service department. Very attentive to my needs quick and clean work.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW, ITS GOOD TO KNOW THAT WE ARE TAKING GOOD CARE OF YOUR NEEDS

05/13/2018 Category: Service
It was eh.
I was told that 1st service should be free and apparently not all Hyundai dealers offer that. Also the service was more expensive than the other dealer.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

Thank you for the review, I understand your concern over the free oil change. I will give you your second oil service at N/C just bring this response with you to retrieve it. I hope this makes you a customer for life.

Sincerely;

Ken Winter
Fixed operations Dir

05/11/2018 Category: Service
Ok service
The bailed me out this time, but in the past they’ve tried to up sell me for things I thought were unnecessary.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

WOW WE REALLY APPRECIATE THE 5 STAR REVIEW AS ALWAYS GOOD TO KNOW WE ARE DOING IT RIGHT FOR OUR CUSTOMERS. THANKS SO MUCH.

2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/10/2018 Category: Service
service at Hundai of Glendale
nice people, efficient
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

GREAT TO SEE THAT THIS VISIT WENT WELL, WE REALLY APPRECIATE THE 5 STAR REVIEW AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR FUTURE NEEDS.

05/10/2018 Category: Service
Hit or miss with this place
Last time I went to Glendale, they didn't offer car washes, the service was so-so, and it was nothing special. So I went to a place closer to home. After that place closed, I decided to try and go back to Glendale and I'm glad I did. The service person was nice, I asked if they did car wash and they said yes, and everything was done in a timely manner. Based on the most recent experience, I'd go back, but the lack of consistency with customer service and (my biggest pet peeve with dealerships) having to ask for the car wash instead of them just doing it every time makes me think I might keep looking for a place a lot closer to home.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

THANK YOU, AWESOME GREAT TO SEE WE TOOK PROPER CARE OF YOU THIS VISIT. WE APPRECIATE THE 5 STARS AND HOPE TO SEE YOU FOR YOUR NEXT MAINTENANCE NEEDS.

RP
Robin P.
San Antonio, TX
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast service with a smile
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

ALWAYS GREAT TO READ THAT WE SMILED, SOMETIMES THATS HARD TO DO IN THIS SIDE OF THE BUSINESS. THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW IT IS APPRECIATED.

05/06/2018 Category: Service
As always Great service
The service team took care of my car as always. Arlene made sure everything I needed serviced on the car was taken care of. The guys had my car out in no time. Thanks again and I’ll definitely be back for my next service.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

VERY GOOD TO SEE THAT ARLENE TOOK GOOD CARE OF YOU. THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW IT IS APPRECIATED

05/06/2018 Category: Service
Nice job
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ THAT WE TOOK CARE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW IT IS APPRECIATED.

Pasadena, CA
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance services
So far so good with getting the maintenance services done within 1-3 hours. I don’t mind the waiting but I get what I needed to be done.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW, I WILL BE SURE TO ADDRESS YOUR COMMENTS WITH ARLENE.

REGARDS

DIR FIXED OPERATIONS

Jamie K.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
I didn’t have to wait long than what I expected to
Overall everything was just great
Suddenly my car battery died on me and without an appointment I went to Glendale Hyundai to get diagnosed and get svc.
I was worried that wait can be long and I have to go back to my work and It took within two hours
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STAR REVIEW. WE APPRECIATE THIS AND I AM SURE HENRY WILL BE HAPPY YOU THOUGHT HE DID A GREAT JOB.

DIR FIXED OPERATIONS

05/02/2018 Category: Service
Simpler than I thought
Went to get my first maintenance appointment. Twice I got flyers in the mail offering services for $70 & $90. But when I got there there was no upsell at all. Here's for $45 service. Yea!!
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

WELL I THINK THATS GOOD :-) IN ANY CASE THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE 5 STAR REVIEW WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN

Daniel R.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Great as always
I have been servicing my car at this dealership for a few years now and every visit has been satisfactory. Great customer service and quick service.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

THANK YOU IT IS APPRECIATED THAT YOU TOOK THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY, GLAD TO SEE THAT IT WENT WELL THE 5 STARS IS APPRECIATE. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ON YOUR NEXT MAINTENANCE VISIT.

Jeff S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Returning customer
Excellent service. Easy to schedule, always timely, thorough inspections, never pushy. Very friendly service.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW WE ALL REALLY APPRECIATE THE 5 STARS. ITS ALWAYS GREAT TO SEE THAT WE GIVE PROPER SERVICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS.