Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 3.7930997/5Overall Rating 3.7930997/5Overall Rating 3.7930997/5rating 3.7930997rating 3.7930997
Overall Rating 1.75862/5rating 1.75862rating 1.75862rating 1.75862rating 1.75862

Mary G.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
They always take good care of me!
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/13/2018

Great to read your comment, thank you. Avo will always take good care of you. we appreciate this review. See you on your next visit.

Starter replacement
Everybody was professional
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for you remarks and review, we really do appreciate this and do hope you will keep us on your list of approved dealerships to use.

Service department WILL NOT ANSWER/RETURN CALLS
Beyond frustrating trying to get a hold of anyone in the service dept. The service dept will not answer the phone or return calls. Sales team is great. However, I would never buy a car there again due to the service dept. Overall, I regret purchasing at Glendale Hyundai.

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE, WE WILL BE IN CONTACT

John D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Customer Service
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Arlene Polanco twice regarding the service of my car. She’s always friendly and professional. I really appreciate her and your staff.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for this review, yes we agree Arlene is pretty alright :-), thank you for the comment it is appreciated very much.

Daniel S.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
This Hyundai service center has a very friendly staff and provides great service. I've come here many times and will definitely continue to do so!
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for this review glad to read that we are friendly,in this day and age we all sure need to be kind to one another. I am happy that we did well, thank you again.

EF
Elva F.
Whittier, CA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Regular service
Avo is always great! Very helpful, great communication. . Always done when he says.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you so much for this review and kind words, Avo agrees he is great :-), Thank you once again.

SA
Serhat A.
2015 Hyundai Accent
Nice
Professional
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/10/2018

Thanks so much for the review so happy this visit went well, if their is anything that you may need please do let Arlene know she will continue to take care of you.

JO
James O.
North Hollywood, CA
Awesome Experience!
I come in, I don’t have to wait, the service writer is sharp, I wait a short while and my car is ready! see you next time. I promise!
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for this review. so happy that it went well, glad to see you will be back!

Torrance, CA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
great service
The service provided is always excellent, I've been going there for about 10 years and never had any complaints
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/09/2018

Well good to see a long time customer that continues to be well taken care of. Thank you very much for the review.

Ronald W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
oil change and inspection
Good service at decent prices. Gave me a $10 discount since it took 90 minutes
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/09/2018

Very happy to see your visit went well, glad that you received the discount, Must have been a busy day for us, we are working on opening later into the evening to help the increased business.

Regards;

James L.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Superb Service at Glendale California Hyundai
I went in for Service and my service rep E.J. was very knowledgable friendly and prompt! The staff including Ken the supervisor and Abo and all the people that work at Glendale Hyundai are incredible!
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/08/2018

Wow thank you so much for this review and very kind words, we really do appreciate this and are happy to see you will return. AJ says thank you as well.

PD
Peter D.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Where service is really SERVICE
The service department here is the best. I do every oil change here and every major service factory recommended. Great waiting room, refreshments, and the car has been washed when it is delivered to me. What else could one want?
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/08/2018

So very nice to read your review, we all say thank you. I see that you will return and thats all we can ask for, thank you

YC
Yong C.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
My headlight bulb was replaced quick.
I figured out how to open the hood now.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/06/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW, SO GLAD THE SERVICE WAS FAST AND THAT YOU LEARNED HOW TO WORK THE HOOD. WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL VISIT US ONCE AGAIN,

SINCERELY;

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Nice experience!
The representative I worked in handling my service was wonderful to communicate with. She was knowledgeable, clear, and made sure things happened quickly and efficiently. The repair was completed sooner than expected and I'm happy thus far with the results.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/06/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW AND KIND WORDS, AGREE THE WRITE UP AREA IS UCKY, MAYBE SOMEDAY WE WILL GET A NEW DEALERSHIP :-)

SINCERELY;

RK
Ralis K.
Yucca Valley, CA
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Service done well and quickly
AJ, was great. I made an appointment. Always make an appointment! I drive two hours to get my car serviced here. I have had some small issues- recall, bad sensor and the guys take care of it quickly and under warranty.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for your review and of course we will continue to take good care of you into the future, AJ will be happy to handle it for you.

Jennifer F.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Great crew!
Customer service is top notch. Very kind and efficient.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/05/2018

Well, thank you for this review and ya I agree we do have a great crew, AJ says hello and thank you as well. Have a great holiday season!

Pasadena, CA
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Feedback Addressed Immediately!
Glendale Hyundai Service (specifically Arlene), did a great job of addressing my feedback and ensuring I walked away as a more than satisfied customer!

11/01/2018 Category: Service
Just okay
Nothing to scream about here. Wish they would at least wash the car before returning.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for your review we do apologize, we only have a 1 stall wash area which makes it so difficult to wash all our customers cars. We can of course wash your car but it does add time to your visit.I will have Arlene contact you to follow up.

Regards;

2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
5 stars
Would recommend to others
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for this review we really appreciate it. Avo says thank you as well and to be sure to ask for him when you require service again.

Jesus R.
Ridgecrest, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Service people were polite and attentive.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for this review, we really appreciate this, AJ says thank you as well and to be sure to ask for him on your next visit to the dealership.

MO
Merin O.
Hawthorne, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/30/2018 Category: Service
I love the service that I get at Glendale Hyundai. The staff is always so helpful and nice. Thank you for taking great care of my car.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you so much for the review and kind words, we really do appreciate it. AJ says thank you as well and to be sure to ask for him on your next visit.