Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5rating 4.29

Overall Rating 3.1176476/5Overall Rating 3.1176476/5Overall Rating 3.1176476/5rating 3.1176476rating 3.1176476
Overall Rating 1.35294/5rating 1.35294rating 1.35294rating 1.35294rating 1.35294
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Mary C.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people. Work was done well and promptly

07/11/2018 Category: Service
As always, stellar service
Whether it’s a just a simple oil change or major service I know that my car is in good hands. Arlene in the service department always makes sure my car gets the service it needs and the guys always seem to get my car out as soon as possible. 5 star service.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 07/12/2018

WELL THANK YOU FOR THIS REVIEW, WOW SO GOOD TO SEE THAT WE DID IT RIGHT. WE APPRECIATE THE COMMENT, ARLENE IS AWESOME!

SINCERELY

NP
Nancy P.
Good fast service
While the dealership is just fine, and is always ready to promptly address your car when you make an appointment, the Blue Link service is frustrating. It's really nice that there's a button on the rear-view mirror to connect to make appointments, but they refuse to make an appointment unless you have a PIN number. I don't know if I have a PIN number or not, but really? I can't make an appointment for an oil change without a PIN number? (This is after I've given them my name, e-mail, and a ton of other information.) And then the operator asks if I'm in front of a PC so I can set a PIN number. No! I'm sitting in my drivers seat (not driving, don't worry), because I pushed the button on my mirror. Do they have a lot of problem with phony oil change appointments? Fortunately, if you call the dealership, they'll make an appointment without a PIN number.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 07/11/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEW, I WILL BE SURE TO PASS YOUR CONCERN WITH BLUE LINK ONTO MY FACTORY REP.

YC
Yong C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Major maintenance
People at the service department are very friendly and professional.
You will like the upgraded waiting area with snacks and drinks vending machine. Also, free coffee.
I wish they could share their Internet :)
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 07/11/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 5 STAR REVIEW, JUST FYI WE DO HAVE SHARED INTERNET ON YOUR NEXT VISIT WE HAVE THE PASSWORD ON THE PILLAR IN THE WAITING ROOM OR JUST ASK ONE OF US. ONCE AGAIN THOUGH THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW SEE YOU ON YOUR NEXT VISIT.

CP
Colleen P.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Pleasantly surprised
Arlene in service was friendly and helpful. My car was ready on time and they had even washed it for me. That was a fun surprise. Thanks for your good service.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 07/11/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STAR REVIEW ITS REALLY GREAT TO SEE THAT IT WENT RIGHT! PLEASE BE SURE TO CONSIDER US ONCE AGAIN WHEN THE NEED ARISES.

Mari M.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
the best
the services here have been nothing but the best, great staff, great service, fast but efficient, above all the best ever. would not go any where else. never had a problem.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 07/11/2018

AWESOME, SO GLAD THIS VISIT WENT PERFECTLY, WE REALLY APPRECIATE THE COMMENTS AND WE DO HOPE THAT YOU WILL SEE US AGAIN WHEN THE NEED COMES UP.

KN
Kevin N.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient customer service
I recently brought my car in for service. I had an odd noise in my brake area. I had a few recall fixes and i was overdue for regular service maintenance. Avo helped me out. He was friendly, and efficient. He ( and his mechanic(s) ) had my car diagnosed and fixed in a very timely manner. Everything is running smooth. The price was right, the service was great.
A+ to Hyundai of Glendale.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 07/06/2018

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE 5 STAR REVIEW, PLEASE DO KEEP US ON YOUR LIST FOR ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU NEED.

Minh D.
North Hollywood, CA
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Got everything done in a timely manger. Thanks
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 07/06/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SURVEY WE ALL REALLY APPRECIATE IT. WE HOPE YOU WILL CHOOSE US ONCE AGAIN

KR
Karen R.
2011 Hyundai Equus
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Not there yet
I’ve had my Equus for 7 years. The absolute best car I’ve had. I e had Mercedes, Infinit, and Lexus. In the 7 years I’ve had it I have no complaints. I purchased it at Hoonan HYUNDAI when it was under another owner. It was great service under the original dealership. Was inferior under Hoonan. Tried neighborhood Glendale. Found them distant and like they were doing me a favor. Starting going to Cerritos. Excellent service and treat customers like you want to be treated. Respectful, accommodating and great PR. Decided I would give Glendale another try. I had to wait to be approached when I got out of my car. And that was after the guy who was in slacks and shirt told the young lady to help me when it didn’t appear he was busy. Yet he helped the next customer after me. All of the business is done in the garage. My car probably has another $100,000 miles to go. But, I don’t think I’ll go back to Glendale to have it serviced.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 07/05/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE WE APPRECIATE THE COMMENTS. WE WILL BE HERE IF YOU NEED ANY SERVICE IN THE FUTURE.

TD
Timothy D.
Subpar Customer Service
I brought in my car to have the engine evaluated by the service team. I was told based on my description of the issue that the engine may need to be replaced and that it was covered under my warranty. I expected in that moment to be offered a courtesy car/loaner, but I wasn’t offered one, which I thought was odd considering the engine had died after only 82k miles with regular maintenance, so I assumed it wasn’t my fault if the warranty covered it. I had to Uber to work that day, which was the first of $200 worth of Uber fees over the next three days. On the first day the service team told me my engine would need to be replaced and it could be 1 to 2 weeks before I’d get the car and because they didn’t have the date for which the engine would arrive, their system wouldn’t allow them to issue me a courtesy car. He said he would call me the next day about it, but he didn’t. I called the next day and he wasn’t there. I called and emailed customer service, both of which offered generic responses like “call service” as if I hadn’t already done that even though that’s exactly why I was contacting them. At the end of day 3, I got a surprise call from service that the car was ready, significantly faster than they estimated. I was very confused and just glad it was over with. None of the service staff was rude, I just think the procedures in place leave a lot to be desired in terms of the communication and care for the customer.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 07/05/2018

THIS IS UNEXPECTED WE WILL BE CONTATING THE CUSTOMER!!

Torrance, CA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with the service provided at this dealership, have been using it for almost 10 years
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 07/03/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW WE APPRECIATE THE 5 STARS AND YOUR SUPPORT.

Service Maintenance
The service didn't take too long, which was great, but it seemed that they didn't check the tire pressure on my tires like the paper said they did. Maybe they were in a hurry since there were a lot of customers that day but hopefully next time they'll take their time to do a complete and accurate inspection of my tires as part of the service maintenance. Other than that, the service was acceptable.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 07/03/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW WE WILL HAVE A REVIEW WITH HE TECHNICIANS REGARDING YOUR COMMENT

06/29/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable...
Just acceptable...
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 06/29/2018

NO RESONSE AT THIS TIME

Altadena, CA
06/26/2018 Category: Service
The amount of time given to work on the car was met
The only issue I have is the waiting area should have a small desk for people to work while waiting for their car, other than that the service is perfect.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 06/27/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW, I WILL BE SURE TO PASS ALONG YOUR RECOMMENDATION TO OUR OWNER.

WW
William W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Recent oil change
Timely service and great staff!
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 06/26/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STAR REVIEW WE APPRECIATE THE CONFIDENCE AND PLEASE DO CONSIDER US FOR YOUR NEXT SERVICE NEED.

DIR FIXED OPS

HP
Henry P.
South Pasadena, CA
06/26/2018 Category: Service
they do not seem to know how to fix my air conditioning
They have been trying to fix this air conditioning problem for over 2 months. They seem like nice people who are trying, but they have not as yet figured out how to fix the air conditioning system.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 06/26/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS, WE WILL FIGHT TO GET YOUR PROBLEM RESOLVED, THESE THINGS CAN SOMETIMES BE DIFFICULT TO CORRECT.

AL
Allison L.
Regular service.
Service time is acceptable.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 06/26/2018

WELL WE WILL JUST HAVE TO TRY HARDER!

2016 Hyundai Accent
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Long wait
Poor customer service

SO SORRY FOR THIS ERROR I WILL CERTAINLY LOOK INTO THIS

Lawrence S.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Convenient location
Need better communication with customers. Friendly staff thoughm
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 06/25/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT WE WILL CWRTAINLY WORK ON THIS.

REGARDS

Burbank, CA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2018 Category: Service
No communication...
Ok facility, needs to be updated. Nice, friendly staff. Service dept needs to work on their communication with customers. Dropped car off for a 2 to 3 hour service. After 3:45 minutes I went to dealership and car was done and sitting somewhere waiting for me. No explanation, no apologies, just have a good day. Not a good service experience.
KEN W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 06/25/2018

SO SORRY FOR THE ERRORS ON OUR PART.