Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 3.8709661/5Overall Rating 3.8709661/5Overall Rating 3.8709661/5rating 3.8709661rating 3.8709661
Overall Rating 1.80645/5rating 1.80645rating 1.80645rating 1.80645rating 1.80645

01/20/2019 Category: Service
Great to lease.
The service staff provided prompt attention and satisfied their warranty on my battery with no charge. Very good.
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for sending in your survey it really does help and we appreciate it very much. So glad we were able to get this done at no charge always the better option :-). Have a very good new year!

01/19/2019 Category: Service

Thank you for choosing our service department we really appreciate your business and thank you for completing the survey we are glad this visit went well.

Martha L.
Montebello, CA
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great!
They’re very attentive and prompt with their service!
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 01/18/2019

Great to read your comment thank you. We appreciate your business and do have a great new year!

AT
Andrey T.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Like New
Great service for the price. Car felt like new an am pleased with the service. I will indeed come back to service again.

Thanks Arlene an others!

You are welcome, and thank you for this review and your business, we all really appreciate them both. We wish you a very happy new year!

Shavonne W.
Burbank, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
IT was great
Service here is always exceptional, fast, friendly and great. yes I'll comeback again and again
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 01/17/2019

Well thank you very much for your review comment and of course your business. We appreciate this and we all wish you a very happy new year 2019

HD
Helga D.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Seems to keep getting worse.
Dealership changed ownership since my purchase. Have noticed a significant decline in customer service/treatment since then. Dealership puts more efforts into barriers then accommodation. I am a senior citizen (79) and they seem to not care about listening, explaining or satisfaction.
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 01/15/2019

WE WILL BE IN TOUCH

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Everyone in service is always very nice and professional. I will continue to have my car serviced when needed . But I have to be
honest I never expected to pay close to $600.00 for maintenance for a car which is only two years old and doesn't even have
11,000 miles on it. But I trusted the technician who told this was needed to keep my car up. I am on a lease, however I love my car and will purchase it when the lease is up. Thank you.

Thank you very much for this review, I am happy to see that AJ took good care of you vehicle. Thank you for your business and have a very happy new year.

James L.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Glendale California Service Center is Helpful Fast and Caring as well as knowledable on how to keep my car optimal
This dealerships service department at Glendale California Hyundai on Brand blvd in Glendale really cares about their customers and maintains my Hyundai car better than anyone!. During a routine service appointment for an oil change they found that my spark plugs were needing replacing as well as transmission fluid to be flushed and new fluid for my cars transmission to be added to my 2018 Sonata. i know that if i had taken my automobile to any other service places at any other dealership other than Glendale Hyundai California that any other place wouldnt have taken the time to let me know this at the time of my oil change probably because quite frankly other dealerships just are too concerned with in and out lets just get the customers cars out of thier hair service rather than actuall taking care of the situations no matter what and then and there to make sure a car runs optimally for the life of the car . This Glendale Hyundai Service Dept. Dealership is more caring in that they solve a promlem BEFORE it becomes a bigger problem later Even if it means they complete the best service that take a little while longer at the time i bring my car in for service and not just shove me and my car aside for when its convienient for them but instead to accomadate me and when my car and my needs are needed at that time and place and i love that about Glendale Hyundai Service center. In other words this dealership Hyundai Glendale California and its service center would rather get the actual need done so that the next time i come in for service or just an oil change i have already gotten the need taken care of First and not After the fact! i love that kind of care i recieve from Glendale Hyundai California on Brand blvd ! Thanks to A.J. Jennee and Avo and Ken Winter and all the service pros who are maticulous and prompt and smart and incredible !
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 01/12/2019

Well I have to say that I am very pleased with your review. It is truly inspirational and shows that not only do you care about your vehicles health you appreciate your servicing dealer. We have so many customers that don't care either way and they suffer vehicle problems as a result. Thank you for your comments and your business we really appreciate you!! We wish you the best in the new year.

2011 Hyundai Genesis
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Don't Require Time-Consuming Input!
'Nuff said.
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 01/11/2019

Well, I hear ya, these surveys do require a bit of input for sure. But in any case we really appreciate that you did take the time to fill it out, it is very important to use.

EB
Eric B.
CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
They’re great!
They do a good job quickly and efficiently. What more can I ask?

Great to read your review comment, thank you for that and the score you gave to us we appreciate it. have a great new year.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Easy drop off and pick up
Easy drop off and pick up. Avo is a nice and helpful guy.

Thank you for your review of our service department we appreciate the review score and thank you for the comment. Have a great new year.

Sunland, CA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
My car is always ready on time. Friendly great service

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey and we all appreciate your comment and your business.

OS
Olga S.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE
service was quick and great. thanks.

So good to see this visit went well, we appreciate that you completed our survey. Thank you for your business and have a great new year!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Amazing crew
Always a pleasure! A great crew so friendly and helpful!
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for your review of our service department. Avo took care of you this visist he sends is thanks as well.

California
01/07/2019 Category: Service
I will definitely be back for my next service thank you Aj

Thank you for your review of our service department, Happy to see that you will return and see AJ, he is a great Advisor he cares.

Thank you again.

Jae C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Quick service
Great customer service was provided during my visit.
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 01/07/2019

We thank you for completing your review of our service and for your comment, as well as your business.

Angelica S.
Lied To
My first Hyundai service experience was the worst. Representatives had me wait in my car until I got fed up and went to them to service my car. I was lied to that the courtesy shuttle car was not in service that day, when in fact it was. I used my money out of pocket to use lyft to go home and return to the dealership. The service representative were not professional at all.

We apologize to you for this communication error. I will speak to your Advisor regarding this visit.

Regards;

Maria D.
Pasadena, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Recommend
Friendly, efficient, honest service

Thank you for your review, We appreciate your business and the comment you left.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Easy scheduling
Found myself with unexpected free time on Sat. 12/29; phoned service dept. and they were able to provide an oil change and service without my needing to book days ahead. I lucked out and Arlene and team took care of my car promptly.
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 01/03/2019

So glad that we we able to get your vehicle serviced quickly we are working hard to be able to assist more customers. Thank you for this review we all really appreciate this. Have a happy new year.

Joseph P.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Service okay
Do not post
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for your review, I will look into this we will get back to you.

Regards;