Overall Rating 4.640004/5Overall Rating 4.640004/5Overall Rating 4.640004/5Overall Rating 4.640004/5rating 4.640004
Overall Rating 2.28/5Overall Rating 2.28/5rating 2.28rating 2.28rating 2.28

PC
Philip C.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer service.
My appointment was at 1:30pm. I was out by 3:00pm. Fast and easy. Good coffee too.

Samyra H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Everyone there is amazing! I'm definitely coming back here for any service I might need in the future.

KJ
Kevin J.
Douglasville, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Go with the best and forget the rest
Every time I come in to service the service manager allways makes sure to come over shake my hand and say hi Damon is great with my car and all service personnel are great at what they do the only mistake I could possibly make when it comes to my car is to take it some where else not going to happen thank you Hyundai Of kennesaw

NA
Nancy A.
Winston, GA
Love my Hyundai
I can rest easy that my Hyundai will give me the miles I paid for. The service people are very professional and courteous.

Blairsville, GA
oil change
n/a

SG
Sandra G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent service and detailing
The service was fairly quick considering how many cars were ahead of me. I'm always pleased with whoever details my car.

TP
Tulia P.
service
service was fast and easy. they gave me a ride to a near shopping center and when the car was ready, they sent somebody to pick me up.

Lewis S.
GA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Perfect
Everything was perfect. Making the appointment on line couldn't have been easier. I was welcomed at the drive through reception with professionalism and a smile. I was immediately shuttled back to work and promptly called when my vehicle was ready. Very impressed and very different from my first experience at a different Hyundai dealership/service shop.

LH
Larry H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Service was faster than anticipated.

Debra C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Free Oil Change.......$500
Came in for my scheduled oil change - I had just gone over 100K miles so I expected a few other things would be taken care of. I knew from my last visit a couple tires were worn - well I had to have two replaced..... luckily they had them in stock. I feel I was over charged for stock tires - I was checking Discount Tire priced 50-60 dollars less per tire. But I paid for the convenience of it being completed there on the spot. They also did the routine of bringing out "a" dirty air filter asking if I want it replaced. Is that really mine or is it one they keep on hand to bring out to customers? Of course I said replace it. It's already out...An overpriced $25 filter , expected at a dealer but $30 to install seems kind of steep when they are doing other work on my vehicle.
I did ask to see my tires that they said were soooo worn - which they were. But they should have brought me to my vehicle to show me before I had to ask. **I also had to 'ask' for a car wash.....After spending $500 that should have been done without asking.

They do good work - but over all I think I was over charged a bit. I will continue to bring my vehicle there and may even purchase another Hyundai sometime in the future.

Rating
Good job

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
In and Out
Scheduled an appt to get my oil changed and tires rotated and balanced. I was in and out within an hour.

John R.
Acworth, GA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Great.service.
Nice place to get your car serviced. They washed my car before returning it to me.

EF
Emolyn F.
Rome, GA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
free oil change and service
I will return because of quality of service and friendly service personal.

Barbara M.
Acworth, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
someone dropped the ball
Since this was my first service after purchasing my vehicle I was greatly disappointed on how my service was handled. They forgot about my car and it was forgotten for an hour until I came back and asked why it had not been serviced. No one could give me an answer and no one wanted to take the blame. They did get it back immediately after I said something. I was not happy. My service should have been completed by the time I got back. After taking it back the service went very quickly which made me wonder was all the service performed on the 30,000 mile checklist.
JAMES L., Service Director from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the review. We have been extremely busy the last few weeks and doing our best to get everything done in a timely fashion. We apologize for the delay.

Jim Lambert

Pamela H.
Atlanta, GA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Ok
The gentleman who assisted me when I picked up the vehicle was extremely courteous and very nice. He even helped me to look for my valet keys. Great customer service.
WILLIAM W. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for your review! I apologize about the anmount of time that it took to repair your vehicle. Once we determined it was the transmission they had to ship us one which did add some time to the repair. If there is anthying I can do for you in the future please let me know.

Brian Walker

Marla B.
Marietta, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Marla Beasley
I am always treated professionally at this dealership. They provide me with information as to what my car needs, but there is never a hard sell. With large expenses, like the 30,000 mile service, they kindly itemized the services included and to cost for each so that I could budget the service. That’s very important to a single woman watching expenses!

TH
Tonya H.
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service with great people

TP
Thomas P.
Atlanta, GA
Less than happy
Stronger communication is needed between customers and staff.
JAMES L., Service Director from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks for the review.

Jim Lambert
Service Director
678-631-3575
jlambert@cherokeehyundai.com

Hiram, GA
Not your best day
I just did a whole explanation not sure why I have to do it again