4.6

Sandy J.
Dallas, GA
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Robert provided me with excellent customer service once again! My car was in and out in 30 minutes for an oil change.

Acworth, GA

Marcella A.
New Haven, KY
06/03/2020 Category: Service
fast and friendly
Service was fast and very friendly. Will definitely return

AC
Andrew C.
06/01/2020 Category: Service
A tad long, I guess there very busy.
DAVID M. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 06/03/2020

Good afternoon, I am sorry the service took longer than you expected. I just left you a message a few minutes ago, please call me when you can.

954-882-1610 David Maddox

Curtis M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service. I highly recommend this dealership and my service representative.
DAVID M. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for the kind words! See ya next time.

Denise B.
Always a Great Experience
I love my Hyundai Sonata and I spend a lot of my day driving. Honestly, I think I would buy a car at Hyundai of Kennesaw just because the service center is excellent!! In and out quickly and they always keep me updated through texts. I have never had a bad experience!
DAVID M. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you so much for your review! See ya next time

Canton, GA
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Our oil change was done within an hour staff were wonderful

AP
Anita P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great staff!
Very happy with all the work that was done, I will be back.

Kate S.
2008 Hyundai Accent
05/28/2020 Category: Service

05/28/2020 Category: Service
Good support from management
The system won't let me change my overall rating stars (the 2-star was based upon my original experience). I received a phone call from David Maddox apologizing for the service issues and letting me know what the dealership was doing to improve customer experience and improve internal processes. It was actually quite nice to hear that my experience/feedback (among others) was taken seriously and internal changes were being made as a result. Thanks to David for taking the time to reach out.
DAVID M. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 05/29/2020

Good morning, I just left you a message. Please call or email me back when you are available.

678-631-3575 x 1025

DAVID M. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me in regard to your recent visit. I look forward to providing greatly improved service for your on your next visit.

Dallas, GA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
They Make Things Righr
I had a service problem and Hyundai of Kennesaw made it right. They are truly a caring company!

The longest oil change
I waited for over two hours for an oil change that I had scheduled.
DAVID M. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 05/26/2020

Good morning, I just left you a message. Please give me a call back when you can.

678-631-3575 x1025

DAVID M. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me. I assure you we will get this fixed. See ya next time

James S.
Douglasville, GA
Quick service
Had a good appointment today

RU
Great people great job

Camile W.
Acworth, GA
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Great Service! Great Service! Great Service! - Thank You Robert!
I do not write reviews at all but it would be a disservice if I did not recognize the great service that I have received from Hyundai of Kennesaw! As a single women, it can sometimes be intimidating going to an auto dealership/repair shop because you do not want anyone to mess you over if you're not as knowledgeable about cars. It can be quite nerve wrecking sometimes.

Not at Hyundai of Kennesaw!!! I believe I actually have a personal service specialist (I'm not really sure) but I have always dealt with Robert who has taken care of me each and every time. Robert is absolutely amazing! Robert is courteous, knowledgeable, thorough and patient. I always seem to have a since of calm when dealing with Robert. Why? Robert takes all of the guess work out of everything. Robert understands how to explain the situation at hand to me in way that I can understand. I smile every time my service ticket goes to Robert because I know I will be taken care of by him and again for that, it brings me a sense of calm. You cannot beat that type of service.

Please thank Robert for being such an asset to your company and he certainly deserves a raise! Because of the excellent service that I have received at Hyundai of Kennesaw and specifically from Robert each time, you have a customer for life!

Best,

Camile
DAVID M. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! Robert is defiinitely an appreciated asset. We look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

KR
Kenneth R.
Marietta, GA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Customer service
I really appreciate the customer service

Customer
Na
DAVID M. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 05/20/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I just let you a voicemail. Please call me back when you can

DAVID M. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me this morning. I greatly appreciate the feedback. I look forward to making this right for you and seeing you next time.

Railer C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
2016 Veloster Turbo
30k service, oil, filter, cabin and air filter changed, tyres rotated.
Price was a bit much in my opinion.