Overall Rating 4.700004/5Overall Rating 4.700004/5Overall Rating 4.700004/5Overall Rating 4.700004/5rating 4.700004
Overall Rating 2.27586/5Overall Rating 2.27586/5rating 2.27586rating 2.27586rating 2.27586

HR
Hulberto R.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I have this esperience since we moved to Georgia and this is HYUNDAY #3, is said everithing.
We can't hardly wait next year to get into my 2020 HYUNDAI.

2014 Hyundai Accent
Great job!

Michael P.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr

Jason B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Your salesman Victor at Hyundai of Kennesaw made this deal easy and excellent. I received great care...awesome care from Shane in Finance. They made something out of nothing and got me a new car. Great men!

Robert S.
GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and the service advisor is truthful.
Everyone is honest/truthful and they are never to busy to take care their customers. Each person is treated like they’re the only one having their car serviced.

Jayson W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
A+++
Great service fast and painless. love working with your team.

Mildred B.
Smyrna, GA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Battery replacement under warranty
I had a problem with a new battery after work. The service department was able to replace the battery under warranty, the same evening that my car wouldn't start. I really appreciate the ability to get it done so quickly.

Austell, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service
Customer service is key! In addition, just knowing that you investment is being taken care of properly! That’s what keeps me coming back... hard to find these days.

EW
Edna W.
Calhoun, GA
2014 Hyundai Azera
11/09/2018 Category: Service
On time
My husband and I stopped by the Hyundai Dealership in Kennesaw to have our oil changed.
We were on our way to the airport to pick up a friend and we were a little skeptical because of the time frame but never fear we got our oil
Changed and got to the airport with an hour to spare.

😊

Allen M.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Getting my car serviced at Hyundai of Kennesaw was quick and easy.

Rotjanarat B.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Take good service wait not longer

Ellijay, GA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Service Department
Phil and his team always do a great job of getting me in and out in a timely manner.

PK
Paul K.
Powder Springs, GA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent with our Assurance to know everything was done right.
My favorite team at Service Department under the leadership of Mr.Jim Lambert each of the Service Representatives including Brian Walker are friends
who acknowledge my heart in respect for them of their exceptional courtesies and true, honest goodwill!

AL
Andranette L.
Atlanta, GA
Brian is a life saver!
I had an appointment for early morning and when I showed up, Brian came right out to assist me. He had my appointment information pulled up immediately and got right on it. Brian is just an awesome individual. Thank you Brian!

Jesse B.
Woodstock, GA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Nice people nice atmosphere
They are beginning to remember me there. Its great to have developed a relationship with Hyundai.

Catherine H.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly, thorough and timely
I needed my car ready for a road trip. The service team checked it out thoroughly, including alignment and oil change. We’re on our road trip now and my car drives like a dream!

VM
Victor M.
Cartersville, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Smooth oil change
Love coming here for the free oil changes! Was told they don’t do that promotion on new cars anymore which is a shame. What would make me buy a car here vs HYUNDAI of Rome. This brings in your customers for let’s say other things like breaks, tires, alignments & other things. Sometimes you have to lose money to make money & im pretty sure you didn’t lose all that much money just customers which is a lot more than an oil change.

Courteous professional service
Great service experience. Timely completion of the work.

Marietta, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service call
Took care of my needs/repairs.

11/05/2018 Category: Service
On point
Very professional and outstanding service!