4.6

Overall Rating 4.780002/5Overall Rating 4.780002/5Overall Rating 4.780002/5Overall Rating 4.780002/5rating 4.780002
Overall Rating 2.12/5Overall Rating 2.12/5rating 2.12rating 2.12rating 2.12

Dallas, GA
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Professional Service
The service personnel serviced our Hyundai and performed some warranty work. They were speedy, professional, and friendly.

GA
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change and they notified me of other issues which I appreciate. Great dealership.

Marissa H.
Oil Change
Was greeted immediately and oil change only take up to hour! Amazing service

CJ
Claus J.
Georgia
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/04/2019 Category: Service
They follow up to try to make things right when there are issues
We had a less than great service experience. Our service guy apologized and the next the service manager followed up to hear what they could do to make things right. Of course we would have preferred that things went as expected right away, but the fact that they follow up and do what they can to make things right, show that they care about their customers and reputation.

12/04/2019 Category: Service
No communication, late, work not perforned
Car dropped in morning for routine work. Bo communication at all and when called several time in the afternoon for an update the answer was "We don't know" every time. Finally had to physically go there to get the car "done". They did not rotate tires even if that was part of the service. Passenger door was scratched when we got the car back. Presumably they did an oil change....
Kenneth P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/04/2019

Good afternoon,

It was very nice talking to you a few moments ago, I am so sorry for the way your visit went... Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to be and understand the situation.

Thank you!
Mike Parrott
Hyundai of Kennesaw
678-631-3575  ext 1005

GB
Glenn B.
Efficient
They got me in and out of there very quickly and even ran my car through the car wash for free. Good coffee in the waiting room.

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2019 Category: Service
They treat me and my vehicle right

CP
Cheryl P.

Cheryl M.
Fast and Friendly
Connor was so friendly and informative. And provided fast service.

Smyrna, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good employees / customer service
Great employees and customer service. Fast repairs.

James C.
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Friendly and professional. They take good care of my car.

Lawrenceville, GA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/30/2019 Category: Service
They want me to spend for their fault
They drained my battery and called and said you have to change your battery it’s bad. The battery was good before I went there. I didn’t change my battery as I was not sure. I went to sams club and they said it just need charge and the battery is good.
Kenneth P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/03/2019

Good afternoon,

It was very nice talking with you about your visit the other day.
I am glad I was able to explain the battery testing process better to you.
 Thank you for giving us a re-score on your review.

Mike Parrott
Hyundai of Kennesaw
678-631-3575 ext 1005

EB
Emmire B.
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Recall notice
Service was great and fast.

PL
Patrick L.
First maintenance service there
Service personnel were great. Mechanics seem to be efficient, however their work stations seem to be somewhat messy. Oil containers stacked at work stations, stuff laying around on the floor. In other words the garage could use some attention to neatness. They could learn from the Ed Vole's shop, I've seen both.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Customer Service!
It can be a little intimidating going into the service department...sometimes giving you the "herding cattle" feeling or like you are a burden. I didn't get that feeling at all at Hyundai of Kennesaw. I took note of the individualized attention everyone received and everyone there seemed genuine and pleasant (despite the crazy rainstorm that was occurring). My technician noted my other concerns (was there for a recall only) and offered advice/solutions with realistic time frames. I appreciated having the option to wait or make another appointment for convenience (which is what I did). I also appreciate the all-glass service bay; so you can SEE your car and what's happening. (Not a fan of the smoke and mirrors/behind the curtain approach). Towards the end, my technician let me know other items that needed repairs and the time windows that I should get them done within for safety with the estimated costs (no pressure whatsoever - which I appreciated!). Also while everyone was waiting, another technician came into the waiting room to check on everyone and offer refreshments. I thought that was really nice and thoughtful. Customer service is HUGE in my book no matter what the issue may be (optional or required), so that is why my dealership of choice for service is this location! Great job - keep up the great work!

SR
Sharon R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Fast and efficient
I was in and out faster than I thought.

Arthia S.
Powder Springs, GA
Great
Great visit like always! Amazing customer service and my vehicle was ready quickly. I’ll definitely be back!

HH
Holt H.
Dallas, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
prices
fair prices

2017 Hyundai Veloster
Close by
Took too long, but friendly, courteous, thorough.

Woodstock, GA

Woodstock, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Owner of a 2017 Hyundai Sport
Excellent service........very professional and great job