Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.7272745/5Overall Rating 4.7272745/5Overall Rating 4.7272745/5Overall Rating 4.7272745/5rating 4.7272745
Overall Rating 2.30303/5Overall Rating 2.30303/5rating 2.30303rating 2.30303rating 2.30303

SG
Sandra G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2019 Category: Service
First-rate service
From the service writers all the way through to the auto detail team, I'm always satisfied at Hyundai of Kennesaw.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Sandra for your 5 star review and your kind words regarding our staff! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

CG
Craig G.
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2019 Category: Service
2 Hours for oil change with appointments.
2 hours waiting for oil change with appointments. Moving cars in front of mine. Oh the visit before a real "inspection" washer fluid was empty. I had to replace that. No apology or thank you. Oh did I see a service manager around on a Saturday? NOPE. Should have learned when they tried to screw me on numbers when I bought last time.
ANTHONY P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

John K.
Woodstock, GA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai of Kennesaw A Place Of Excellence
Hyundai of Kennesaw is the best place to go for service of any kind. The service department has great reps such as Brian Walker and his coworkers. As for the shop floor it is state of the art and technicians are top notch.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you John for your 5 star review and for your kind words regarding our staff and our facility! We are very proud of Brian and our team, as well as our state of the art facility, and it was our pleasure to assist you with service on your Santa Fe. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

FG
Freddie G.
Roswell, GA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Thanks
Great job guys.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Freddie for your 5 star review and for your continued loyalty to Hyundai of Kennesaw. We look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

David R.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2019 Category: Service
We always appreciate how certeous the staff is and make us feel welcome there.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you David for your 5 star review! It was a pleasure meeting you all the other day when you picked up your Tucson. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Joni C.
Woodstock, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Great warranty; Professional Service Department
Hyundai of Kennesaw is a busy dealership but, fortunately, staff up their service department to meet demand. My last service on my 2012 Genesis was for a radio panel that just froze up. fortunately, I have a 10 year/100,000 mile warranty still in effect so I got off easy. Took a while for the part to come in but Hyundai but eventually the part came in and all is good.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Joni for your 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

HM
Howard M.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
just a bit too long for service
Every thing was good except I had a ll:00 appointment, checked in 5 minutes early for an oil change and tire rotation. It took a little over to be completed. I thought it should of been a little less considering I had an appointment. They were very busy though.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Howard for your 5 star review and your feedback! I appreciate you being understanding of us being busy, but we understand that your time is equally as important and will strive to have you in and out in a more timely fashion on your next visit. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Justin B.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Disappointed.
2 hours 15 minutes for an oil change, with an appointment.
ANTHONY P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

SG
Stephen G.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Stephen for your feedback! I hope that on your next visit, we are able to provide you with 5 star service. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

LW
Lisa W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
I had a warranty issue that caused me to be without my car for an extended period of time. The service manager was so helpful and kept me informed about the status of the repairs. I highly recommend this service team to any Hyundai owners!
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Lisa for your 5 star review and for your kind words regarding our staff! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Jacqueline T.
Great Service!
Everyone acts like they KNOW ME! It is refreshing to have a place like Hyundai of Kennesaw to take my car to.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you Jacqueline for your 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Donald G.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Love the service department.
The service department there at Kennesaw Hyundai are top notch .. Best service department that I've ever had taken any of my vehicles too.. Thanks again for a job well done..
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you Donald for your 5 star review and for your kind words about our staff! We strive to provide our customers with top notch service, and I'm glad to hear that we did just that on your most recent visit. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Jessica C.
Dallas, GA
Customer service
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you Jessica for your 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Brian Walker is terrific to work with
Brian Walker is terrific to work with.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Russell M.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
01/10/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
I had a warranty issue and it was handled smoothly with no problems. I will use Hyundai of Kennesaw for all my Genesis service needs.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Russell for your 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

JO
Jennifer O.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Your employees are soo nice!
I had to have the heated seats on my car fixed and Cameron was soooo helpful through the whole proccess and was consistently giving me updates about the status of my car. My car was there for a while and JT or TJ some tall guy with glasses I don’t remember his name fully but he was so nice and helped me to my car to get some of my stuff out once I found out my car was going to stay for a while. The mechanic was even nice as well and did a great job fixing my seat. Please let them know I said thank you.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Jennifer for your 5 star review and the kind words regarding our staff! It was our pleasure to be able to assist you with the heated seat concern. We are proud of our team here at Hyundai of Kennesaw and I will be happy to let them know how extremely satisfied you were with your treatment. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Acworth, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Brain in the service department always does a great job.

NB
Nicole B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
N/a
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Nicole for your 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Cliff S.
GA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Good Experience
The staff was extremely friendly and answered all my questions and the work was done quickly at a reasonable price.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Cliff for your 5 star review! It was our pleasure to complete your service in a timely manner. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

PN
Pamela N.
Powder Springs, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
They always get the job done well
Great customer service and they always go over and above
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Pamela for your 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.