Overall Rating 4.7500006/5Overall Rating 4.7500006/5Overall Rating 4.7500006/5Overall Rating 4.7500006/5rating 4.7500006
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

Johnny A.
Outstanding Service Team
For 15 years we, both cars are Hyundai, have been using Hyundai of Kennesaw for service. Extremely happy with the professionalism and attention to customer service this team has shown.
We are moving to Florida and will be sad to leave this team. Everyone at Hyundai of Kennesaw are exceptional customer service people.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Service department is friendly and efficient. I have been coming in for 3 1/2 years.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you Tracy for taking the time to complete the survey and rating your experience a 5 star. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting with your service needs in the future.

2018 Hyundai Kona
Great service as always
After tangling with a nail, we had to buy a new tire and get it mounted fairly quickly. As always they took care of us same day. I am always amazed out how clean the service area is as well!
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty to Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting with your service needs in the future.

Meredith H.
Atlanta, GA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Very Efficient
I love that they are always so fast. They don’t keep you waiting all day like some other places.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you Meredith for taking the time to complete the survey and rating your experience a 5 star. At Hyundai of Kennesaw, we realize that your time is valuable, so it's our pleasure to have your service completed in a timely fashion. Thanks for choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and we look forward to assisting with your service needs in the future.

Kennesaw, GA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Servi e
I am always treated courteously and professionally. My car is always well taken care of
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for takng the time to complete the survey and rating your experience a 5 star. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to assisting with your service needs in the future.

TA
Tramer A.
Rome, GA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Best service
I go to that dealership because I like their service, so nice and professional
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Tramer for your 5 star review and kind words regarding our staff. We appreciate your loyalty to Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting with your service needs in the future.

PP
Patricia P.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Free oil changes
Never had a problem
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Patricia for taking the time to complete the survey and rating your experience a 5 star. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to assisting with your service needs in the future.

TH
Troy H.
Douglasville, GA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service department
Professional and efficient
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Troy for your 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting with your service needs in the future.

Mary C.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2019 Category: Service
I liked the way the employees took care of my car.
I will return whenever the need arrives. M. C.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you Mary for taking the time to complete the survey and rating your experience a 5 star. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting with your service needs in the future.

FE
Florentyna E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always Follows Through
A part to repair my car was on back order. Unfortunately the person in the service department who was assisting me became ill. The service manager took over and called me when the part became available and expedited an appointment to complete my repair. A job well done.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you Florentyna for your 5 star review and positive feedback. I'm glad that our service manager took care of everything for you and made sure that you were taken care of throughout this process. Thanks for choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and we look forward to assisting with your service needs in the future.

EJ
Evelyn J.
Kennesaw, GA
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff; free oil change, free car wash. Pleasant waiting area.
Their service department is excellent.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you Evelyn for your 5 star review and positive feedback! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting with your service needs in the future.

MA
Mary A.
Mary Ann Asaro
Very professional staff. Had my vehicle withing the allotted time. I was able to watch the tec
work on my vehicle. Very pleasant experience.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you Mary Ann for your 5 star review and positive feedback! I'm glad you had such a pleasant experience. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting with your service needs in the future.

Ball Ground, GA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assiting with your service needs in the future.

Best service
I received the best service this last visit than I’ve ever received at this dealer. Don’t know what change was made but it was worth it.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review and your feedback. I'm glad that this experience was a much better one than you've had in the past. We have been using customer feedback to make the appropriate changes, so hopefully you'll continue to have pleasant experiences on your future visits with us. Thanks again for choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw.

NM
Nancy M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Showroom personel
I really liked the gentleman who sold me my car!
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you Nancy for your feedback. I do apologize with the account mix up. When I spoke with your son, he mentioned this to me, and I did remove his number from your acount so hopefully that will correct this situation. Thanks again for choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw!

OP
Orren P.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
It’s close, convenient, courteous, and competent!
I took my new Sonata in for its first oil change/servicing and the engine harness recall. Leon cheerfully and with professional Ism kept me informed along the way.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you Orren for your 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw for your first oil change as well as the recall, and I'm glad that you had a pleasant experience with Leon. We are proud to have him on our team. Thanks again and we hope to see you in the future for your service needs!

Atlanta, GA
04/12/2019 Category: Service
I have consistently good service at Hyundai of Kennesaw! The technicians always take the time to explain what's being done and realistic estimations of the time involved.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Andi for taking the time to complete the survey and rating your experience a 5 star. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting with your service needs in the future.

OO
Oghenekparobo O.
GA
Great staff
Great and friendly staff, job done nicely.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Oghenekparobo for taking the time to complete the survey and rating your experience a 5 star. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting with your service needs in the future.

James M.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Not usually a dealer service person
I'm a former mechanic and service writer so I'm not big on taking my car to have it worked on. I was very pleased with the honest and up front reports I got on my car. It has a factory recall and needed a part fixed under warranty. I felt no added pressure to tack on unnecessarily services or parts. I would recommend Hyundai of Kennesaw and I would not have an issue going back if needed.
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you James for taking the time to complete the survey and rating your experience a 5 star. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Kennesaw and look forward to assisting with your service needs in the future.

Kathryn M.
Kathy M.
Excellent Service as always!
TONYA L C. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Kathy for your 5 star review and your loyalty to Hyundai of Kennesaw. We look forward to assisting with your service needs in the future and hope you have a great weekend!