4.6

12/19/2019 Category: Service
Advisor Service

12/19/2019 Category: Service
Sensor Service
I've been going here for years for simple services. When it comes to having major services please have them check everything in one visit. Felt like they wanted money when I'm not sure everything needed to be replaced. Service tech did not check the placement of the sensors and had to return several days about it. Need a better check and balances.
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/20/2019

Good morning,

I hate to hear how your visit went.... I have tried to call you a few times to see what I can do to make this right for you

When you get a few minutes please give me a call

Thank you.

LA
Lisa A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Missed no oil
Very disappointed in the service department, missed that we only had 1 quart of oil and then quickly said we needed a new engine. Another mechanic who came highly recommended saw that the oil was empty and corrected this. This mechanic drove the vehicle to verify the situation. He saved me close to$10,000.00
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/18/2019

Good afternoon,

It was nice talking with you.. The offer to come by and show you the control valve always stands!     but thank you very much for your time and understanding.

CJ
Claus J.
Georgia
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/04/2019 Category: Service
They follow up to try to make things right when there are issues
We had a less than great service experience. Our service guy apologized and the next the service manager followed up to hear what they could do to make things right. Of course we would have preferred that things went as expected right away, but the fact that they follow up and do what they can to make things right, show that they care about their customers and reputation.

12/04/2019 Category: Service
No communication, late, work not perforned
Car dropped in morning for routine work. Bo communication at all and when called several time in the afternoon for an update the answer was "We don't know" every time. Finally had to physically go there to get the car "done". They did not rotate tires even if that was part of the service. Passenger door was scratched when we got the car back. Presumably they did an oil change....
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/04/2019

Good afternoon,

It was very nice talking to you a few moments ago, I am so sorry for the way your visit went... Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to be and understand the situation.

Lawrenceville, GA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/30/2019 Category: Service
They want me to spend for their fault
They drained my battery and called and said you have to change your battery it’s bad. The battery was good before I went there. I didn’t change my battery as I was not sure. I went to sams club and they said it just need charge and the battery is good.
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/03/2019

Good afternoon,

It was very nice talking with you about your visit the other day.
I am glad I was able to explain the battery testing process better to you.
 Thank you for giving us a re-score on your review.

678-631-3575 ext 1005

Jessica M.
Canton, GA
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Not typical of this department
I’m not sure what’s changed recently but this is not typical of this department. Recently I’ve just gotten empty promises and I’m extremely disappointed
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 11/26/2019

Good afternoon,

This is Mike from Hyundai of Kennesaw, I hate to see how your visit went with us last time...  This is not the way we usually do business and unfortunately we have to go by the rules of Hyundai and they have to have the prior approvals to replace components after the vehicle is over the 60k mark.
 I know there was a lack of communication and for that I apologize greatly.
 I tried to call you a min ago and discuss and left you a voice mail.
 Please call me when you get a few.

AL
Allegra L.
11/16/2019
Customer Service
Dishonest work was done on my car October 23, 2019. I wrote a review speaking about the lack of integrity that this dealership has and immediately Mr. Mike Parrott left a comment stating that he was the service manager and how sorry they were and that I would be refunded. He wrote an email stating the same exact thing. We had a phone conversation and again he said I would be refunded. Even though I paid cash, he said that I would receive my refund via check. He then asked me to do a rescore and me thinking that he would be on top of things, I did the rescore. Well it has been over a week now since I spoke to and or heard from Mr. Parrott about my refund. I have called and left several messages as well as emails and have not received a response at all but it seems that you all respond to the reviews. I am so disappointed with the customer service that I have received from Hyundai of Kennesaw. I was definitely taken advantage of. I should have never did the rescore until I receive my refund but then again because of the lack of integrity I am now able to come back and write a new review about the customer service. I will never bring my car back to Hyundai of Kennesaw again nor would I ever reccomend them. Please pay attention to what they put on your receipts make sure that they did not put in work that was not requested and always, always save emails and messages that you get from them.
JAMES L. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 11/19/2019

Thanks for talking to me yesterday.

Jim Lambert
Service Director

JY
James Y.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Terrible
They never called when they say. They told me different things every time there was an excuse for why they did not do something that they said they would do
JAMES L. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 11/18/2019

Good morning and thanks for the review. I apologize for the lack of communication on our end. That issue has been addressed. I know my Service Manager tried to reach you and he would like to talk to you when you have a minute. What's a good time to call?

Jim Lambert
Service Director

Curmon B.
Kennesaw, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Error corrected
Mistakes happen. Miscommunication happens. But when the mistake is immediately corrected above and beyond expectation, then you know you picked the right dealership.
We have two Sante Fes because they are great cars. Kennesaw Hyundai is equal to the great cars they sell. Can’t imagine buying from another dealer.

11/14/2019 Category: Service
Poor experience
Unexpected poor experience
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 11/15/2019

Good afternoon!

It was nice seeing you earlier and getting the vehicle taken care of.
 Thank you for giving me a second chance to make this right.

678-631-3575 ext 1005

GG
Gerald G.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer at Hyundai of kennesaw
Poor communications between Hyundais service techs and service mgrs. Results in poor services for Hyundais of kennesaw customers. Probably will Not have cars serviced again at this location.
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 11/07/2019

Good morning,

Hello to you again, this is Mike from Hyundai of Kennesaw..
As per or discussion I have sent you a refund check for the 100.00 and I truly am so sorry for the way your visit with us went.
 I can tell you that is way out of the normal for this kind of failure on our end, and I am so sorry that it happened to you.

I want to extend my deepest apology and hope that you will give us the chance to take care of you agin in the future.

TL
Tielisha L.
Canton, GA
Disappointed all around
I was given bad information multiple times and had to bring my car in twice to fix an issue that I was told over the phone didn’t even exist. I do t feel like listing all the details out again but I was disappointing to say the least.
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 11/05/2019

Good afternoon,

My name is Mike, I am the service manager here at Hyundai of Kennsaw.... I am so sorry about how your visit went at our location, Al is a new advisor for us and as of monday no longer with us.     I take great pride in our workplace and this should have never happened.
 I will reach out to you and see what I can do to make this right and hopefully salvage you as a customer.
 I want you to please accept my deepest apology and please give me and the other members of our team to make this right and show you the way it should be done.

678-631-3575   ext 1005

Georgia
Mr. Parrott
I received a call from Mr. Parrott about a complaint that I had. Not only was he understanding but he was very kind as well. He listened to everything that I said and quickly resolved the issues. I am very grateful for the kind people at Hyundai of Kennesaw and would recommend going to them anytime. They are not the type of company that leaves their customers stuck in a rut. Thank you so much Mr. Parrott and thank you Hyundai!

Lack of integrity
The workers here added work that was not requested therefore charging me for something that did not need to be done
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 11/05/2019

Good afternoon,

My name is Mike, I am the service manager here at Hyundai of Kennesaw... I am so sorry to see how your visit went with us.
 I tried to call you yesterday to get your money refunded that you paid out of pocket and try my best to let you know we care and are here to listen.
 If you have a moment to talk I would love to make this right.

PW
Patrice W.
Woodstock, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Wish communicated from the beginning!
Did not think they were honest from the beginning!
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 10/23/2019

Good evening,

Hello my name is Mike Parrott, I am the service manager here at Hyundai of Kennesaw I am so sorry that your last visit went the way it did!
 I did review the repair order and made sure that you were not charged for the diagnostics.
 When you have moment I would love to talk with you and see what we ccan do to improve and make your next visit as close to perfect as we can.

Thank you.

Lauren S.
Woodstock, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Saturday service crew needs some training in communication and customer interaction
I have had great service here in the past, but this time was a fumble to say the least. Work on your communication with your customers and learn how to interact with them, so they do not feel as if they are bothering you.
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 09/27/2019

Good morning!

My name is Mike, I am the service manager here at Hyundai of Kennesaw... I tried to call you yesterday regarding your visit with us and was unable to contact you.
 I can tell you this is not how we do business, I am so sorry about the service you received here.
 If you get a moment to call me back to discuss I would love to talk with you.

ext 1025

Kennesaw, GA
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Rectified and resolved
Hyundai of Kennesaw resolved my issue. The second team member took it upon himself to update my service under his name. Thanks for taking responsibility and going above and beyond to resolve my issue in addition to your heartfelt apology for my inconvenience.

09/19/2019 Category: Service
Lost in the shuffle
My car was parked in the wrong area by a service person and an hour service became a 5 hour inconvenience.
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 09/21/2019

Good morning!
 It was really nice talking to you a little while ago...   Thank you for being understanding of the situation.

Thank you so much!
ext 1025

Melissa S.
Cartersville, GA
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Unacceptably long wait for just an oil change
I had an appointment but still waited over three hours. Then I do not believe the service advisor was honest about the reason it took so long.
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 09/07/2019

Good afternoon,

My name is Mike, I am the service manager here at Hyundai at Kennesaw... I hate to hear how your visit was with us.
 I tried to call you earlier to discuss, I left you a message and hope to hear from you and see what we can do to never have a visit like this again.

678-631-3575  ext 1025