Tribble's Automotive Inc

ALAN P. on 01/14/2018
"Trustworthy, excellence in workmanship, knowledgeable, comfortable waiting area."
Once again David and crew got some more of my money. Seems like I have had to use them a lot lately with my old truck. I can always count on them. Would like to see David more, don't know the front desk team but they are helpful and friendly.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 12:11 PM
Tommy G. on 01/11/2018
Tommy said they were very quick to respond. They were done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018
Jeff T. on 01/06/2018
Jeff said the business did a really good job.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E55
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/06/2018
THOMAS H. on 01/04/2018
"Great service "
We always receive great service from everyone there and we have 6 vehicles. They are quick to get us in and out at reasonable prices!!
Vehicle: Dodge Neon
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/04/2018 07:08 AM
Blake K. on 01/04/2018
Blake said he would recommend the business.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Si
Service Date: 12/30/2017
Review Created: 01/04/2018
GARY S. on 12/29/2017
"Driver's side mirror replacement"
The mirror had to be painted first to match the car. Can't tell the difference between the replacement and the original. Excellent work.
Vehicle: Cadillac DTS
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/29/2017 10:09 PM
MARTHA G. on 12/28/2017
"Consistently quality work and customer service"
I have been with Tribble's for several years and would not think of going anywhere else. They are honest, friendly and competent.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Review Created: 12/28/2017 07:17 AM
JESSICA M. on 12/28/2017
"Customer Service "
They take time to explain what is being done to vehicle. They are very honest, communicate well, fairly priced. Above that they are quick and efficient.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Review Created: 12/28/2017 06:51 AM
VICKIE G. on 12/27/2017
"Camry Repairs 2017"
In the past year and half or so I have taken my Camry to Tribbles for various repairs or just maintenance type items. I have been very pleased with each visit. They are very fair and honest with what needs to be done to the vehicle. Not adding things to be done that aren’t necessary like some of the car dealerships do. This last visit I worked with Brian ahead of time for estimates and then today when I got the repairs actually done the prices were consistent. Nothing was added in that I wasn’t prepared for. I’d recommend them to anybody looking for a good local and family owned car repair center.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Review Created: 12/27/2017 08:33 PM
Sophia K. on 12/27/2017
Sophia said the employees were very pleasant. They provided professional service. They explained the work. She did not have to wait long for the work to be completed.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Review Created: 12/27/2017
Dan T. on 12/26/2017
Dan said the employees provided great service.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/26/2017
Michael K. on 12/23/2017
Michael said the business provided quality service. They have good and pleasant people on staff.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017
Jim M. on 12/22/2017
Jim said the staff did a good job explaining stuff. He got into service right away and it was reasonable.
Vehicle: Lexus LS 460
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017
DONNA A. on 12/21/2017
"I have never been disappointed with the individual service and courtesy shown me at Tribbles's automotive"
The outstanding service and complete honesty is valuable to me as a customer. I never go to any other automotive business. They have always been completely "up front" about what service needs to be done and the cost involved. They are always courteous and very professional.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017 08:25 AM
Sherri B. on 12/20/2017
Sherri said the owner of this business is very courteous and nice. The service was efficient and her vehicle is running well.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 12/16/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017
DAVID M. on 12/18/2017
"Good guys, good diagnosis, well fixed."
I'm fairly impressed.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 12/16/2017
Review Created: 12/18/2017 08:50 PM
Yvonne K. on 12/15/2017
Yvonne said the service was good and the repairs were quick.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017
Patrick H. on 12/12/2017
Patrick said some times the repairs take a while and the communication is not always there either.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017
ALAN P. on 12/06/2017
"Expert and trustworthy"
I question the cost of the fuel pump on the last repair. I do not understand the range of cost for the same part ($65-$500) from auto parts stores. Some online places one can purchase a new gas tank and pump for less than I was charged. Just wondering.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017 05:30 AM
ALAN H. on 12/05/2017
"They go out of their way to save me money."
Here's the thing, every time I go in there with a problem they try to save me money. For instance, when I first bought my used Mercury the heater wasn't working. Initially Brian at Tribble's said they'd probably have to remove the entire dash to replace the heater coil (expensive), but when I brought it in later to have the repairs made, they discovered that the radiator was cracked and that someone had poured Leak Stop into it, which gummed up the heater coil. They replaced the radiator and flushed the heater coil but asked me to come back in a week to flush it again, because they were not completely satisfied. They didn't charge me for the second flush. Also the mechanism on my door which shuts off my dome light when I shut the door was not working. Instead of replacing it at $250, they oiled it. When I came back a week later they oiled it again. Problem solved! They saved me over $1,000 by messaging the problems, instead of doing complete replacements. I would have paid for the parts and service, but because they're honestly trying to save their customers money, I didn't have to. And most importantly, they discovered and fixed the real problem, which was a cracked radiator. So not only are they honest, but competent. And don't get me started on their customer service, because I might not shut up. They're very hospitable. These are the type of people you'd like to hang out with. Oh, and by the way, I've used their services many times. They're always friendly, prompt, professional, with a strong helping of trustworthiness thrown in. Thank you Mr. Tribble and all your employees!
Vehicle: Mercury Sable