MA
Mike A.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he is very happy with this service and he appreciates the mechanic only doing what he needs to be done.

TT
Tracy T.
Georgia
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said the staff was excellent. The mechanic was thorough.

JANE H.
03/13/2019
Super Service
Not only do they provide fantastic service, Tribbles offers detailed explanations of necessary work. They have never come up with “surprised” costs in the many years I’ve been a customer.

03/08/2019
Had an appointment for an oil change, when I showed up for my appointment, I was told the technician called in sick and you could’nt do it. I’ve been coming to Tribble for almost 30 YEARS, I think that someone could have called me. Instead, I had a to waste my time
driving to you for nothing. I think we deserved a call.
The attendant called the next day and apologized, but it was a little late.

AC
Austin C.
Subaru Legacy
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Austin said the staff solved the issue with his vehicle and had good communication skills. He also mentioned the service was done quickly.

MISTY H.
Woodstock, GA
03/01/2019
Always Nice
The employees at Tribbles are all very professional and nice. It can be nerve racking when our cars engine comes on but since going to tribbles I know they will find the problem and tell us exactly whats happening. Thank You

DA
DEBORAH A.
Jeep Patriot
02/18/2019
Outstanding Service!!!
The service is always outstanding!

GS
GARY S.
Cadillac DTS
02/17/2019
Turn signal bulb burnt out.
In the old days you could just remove some screws from the lens cover and put a new bulb in. Now there are plastic aprons covering everything and the air filter has to be removed to get to the headlight and turn signal. One place I went to told me it would be an hour's labor. Since it was going to take that long I took it to Tribble's because I trust them. I figured the air filter would need replacing anyway if the job was that involved.
I called, they told me a good time to bring it in, they got it all done. For less than the other place would charge for just the labor.
Don't take your car anywhere else.

Jay H.
Kennesaw, GA
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Jay said that the place is the best, he really likes the guys, the service is quick and awesome.

JU
JACQUE U.
Nissan Murano
02/13/2019
Great place
This a great place to get your car serviced. They are very attentive to issues that need to be addressed even if you normally only get your oil changed there.

LEN S.
Woodstock, GA
Honda Accord Coupe
02/07/2019
Customer service
Customer service & quality service on vehicle. Worked in a timely manner & got me in & out.

KH
Khenji H.
Acworth, GA
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Khenji said the service was fast, informative, they kept him updated on how soon it would be done.

Chandler S.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Chandler said that the place had good service, got it all done and were on time.

BILL B.
02/04/2019
BEST in the business
Thank your staff from the front desk to the technicians Everyone knows how to do their job and do it well
We would not consider taking our vehicles anyplace but to Tribbles We TRUST their diagnosis of what needed to be done & when
Thanks for keeping my 2001 Ford Lightning running as good as it looks!!!!

MARTHA G.
Completely honest and competent
I took my car in for the 90,000 service, expecting a very large bill, as has been my experience with my past cars. They check it thoroughly, found that it was actually in great condition and just changed the oil and a filter. My bill was under $40.00. I have been going to Tribgble's for several years and have always had excellent, honest service.

AP
ALAN P.
02/02/2019
Trustworthy, excellence in workmanship, knowledgeable, comfortable waiting area.
Not sure if problem occurred due to mechanic error or issue with my vehicle, but a simple O2 sensor replacement took 1 1/2 days, plus the repair cost seemed pretty high. Part at Auto Zone was less than $20, looked pretty easy to replace, but trusted Tribble's with the job for over $200.

CHRIS and BILLIE W.
My Daughters Car
Tribbles again surpassed my expectations of service. They serviced her vehicle without an appointment and did a great job.
Thanks

CHRIS and BILLIE W.
Volkswagen CC
01/31/2019
I had another great experience at Tribble’s and my car has never run better.
Great job!!

Ford Taurus X
01/30/2019
Oil Change
The service was quick. My son took the car up for his first oil change. The made him feel very comfortable and he didn't have to wait very long. Tribble always provides great service.

PT
PATRICA T.
01/24/2019
Oil Change and overall check up
Professionalism and accuracy