4.6

Marietta, GA
01/03/2020 Category: Service
The staff
At this point, my 5 stars is for Phil & the staff at Hyundai in Kennesaw. They have always been very friendly & willing to accommodate my “drop ins”. I do currently have an issue with my Sonata that I’m still very concerned about & it remains to be seen whether or not Hyundai will do the right thing. No 2015 vehicle should be drinking 2 1/2 qts of oil in ~ 4K miles but this is not Phil’s fault.

01/03/2020 Category: Service
2015 Sonata
Check your oil regularly. There are known oil consumption issues
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/04/2020

Good afternoon!

It was nice seeing you today!  I am so glad you came back to let us try to fix the concern for you.

Thank you for understanding the rating system and taking care of Phil for me.... I know he will very much appreciate this.   (Phil says thank you so much!)

We will be in touch with the results that Hyundai comes up with next week.

mparrott@hyundaiofkennesaw.com

Kirk M.
Mableton, GA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Advisor Service

12/19/2019 Category: Service
Sensor Service
I've been going here for years for simple services. When it comes to having major services please have them check everything in one visit. Felt like they wanted money when I'm not sure everything needed to be replaced. Service tech did not check the placement of the sensors and had to return several days about it. Need a better check and balances.
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/20/2019

Good morning,

I hate to hear how your visit went.... I have tried to call you a few times to see what I can do to make this right for you

When you get a few minutes please give me a call

Thank you.

CJ
Claus J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/04/2019 Category: Service
They follow up to try to make things right when there are issues
We had a less than great service experience. Our service guy apologized and the next the service manager followed up to hear what they could do to make things right. Of course we would have preferred that things went as expected right away, but the fact that they follow up and do what they can to make things right, show that they care about their customers and reputation.

12/04/2019 Category: Service
No communication, late, work not perforned
Car dropped in morning for routine work. Bo communication at all and when called several time in the afternoon for an update the answer was "We don't know" every time. Finally had to physically go there to get the car "done". They did not rotate tires even if that was part of the service. Passenger door was scratched when we got the car back. Presumably they did an oil change....
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/04/2019

Good afternoon,

It was very nice talking to you a few moments ago, I am so sorry for the way your visit went... Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to be and understand the situation.

Curmon B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Error corrected
Mistakes happen. Miscommunication happens. But when the mistake is immediately corrected above and beyond expectation, then you know you picked the right dealership.
We have two Sante Fes because they are great cars. Kennesaw Hyundai is equal to the great cars they sell. Can’t imagine buying from another dealer.

11/14/2019 Category: Service
Poor experience
Unexpected poor experience
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 11/15/2019

Good afternoon!

It was nice seeing you earlier and getting the vehicle taken care of.
 Thank you for giving me a second chance to make this right.

678-631-3575 ext 1005

11/04/2019 Category: Service
Mr. Parrott
I received a call from Mr. Parrott about a complaint that I had. Not only was he understanding but he was very kind as well. He listened to everything that I said and quickly resolved the issues. I am very grateful for the kind people at Hyundai of Kennesaw and would recommend going to them anytime. They are not the type of company that leaves their customers stuck in a rut. Thank you so much Mr. Parrott and thank you Hyundai!

11/04/2019 Category: Service
Lack of integrity
The workers here added work that was not requested therefore charging me for something that did not need to be done
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 11/05/2019

Good afternoon,

My name is Mike, I am the service manager here at Hyundai of Kennesaw... I am so sorry to see how your visit went with us.
 I tried to call you yesterday to get your money refunded that you paid out of pocket and try my best to let you know we care and are here to listen.
 If you have a moment to talk I would love to make this right.

09/19/2019 Category: Service
Rectified and resolved
Hyundai of Kennesaw resolved my issue. The second team member took it upon himself to update my service under his name. Thanks for taking responsibility and going above and beyond to resolve my issue in addition to your heartfelt apology for my inconvenience.

09/19/2019 Category: Service
Lost in the shuffle
My car was parked in the wrong area by a service person and an hour service became a 5 hour inconvenience.
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 09/21/2019

Good morning!
 It was really nice talking to you a little while ago...   Thank you for being understanding of the situation.

Thank you so much!

SF
Suzanne F.
Canton, GA
08/16/2019 Category: Service
They care!
I had a question, it was taken care of promptly.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
It’s Hyundai!!!
It usually is great!! Just not this time! I’ll be in in the next month for a new car so you know i’ll Get over it!
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 08/16/2019

Good Afternoon,

It was great talking to you earlier today! I really appreciate you bringing your concerns to my attention, We are working on our work load management and hopefully in the future your visit will be much more efficient and timely.

Mike Kricke
678-631-3575 ext 1055

08/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Thank you for the Excellent Customer Service!

08/05/2019 Category: Service
Appointments
Overall I’ve always had great service, but this time I wasn’t so lucky. Maybe next time!
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 08/07/2019

Good morning,
 It was great talking to you a little while ago, I again hate that it took so long to complete your service... like we talked about, next visit please call me and allow me to give you an accurate time frame and get you taken care of.
 I also will be sending the rescore survey we discussed.

Thank you so much!

Woodstock, GA
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager called to discuss previous poor experience.....
Service Manager called to express his concern from my previous visit. He reached out and said he will make an effort to improve my experience next time. This means a lot and I will definitely visit this dealership again for service.

07/27/2019 Category: Service
Very slow and expensive service....
My 2nd visit for basic services like an oil change and tire rotation. Expect 1.5-2 hour wait!! Save your money and time and go elsewhere.
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 07/29/2019

Good morning,
 It was really good speaking with you a little while ago, please let me know next time you are heading in to see us and I will make sure you are in and out as soon as possible!

Acworth, GA
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Color me impressed.
Shop manager called within 30 minutes of my first review, apologized, and asked how he could make it right. I've legitimately never had such good customer service after a complaint.

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Slow service even with appointment
Had to wait over two hours for an oil change I had an appointment for.
KENNETH M P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 07/19/2019

Good afternoon,
 Just wanted to say I really enjoyed our conversation a little while ago, I really appreciate your business and look forward to getting you back in and taking the best possible care of you!

Thank you again!

2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Handled an issue in the proper fashion
I originally dropped of my car to have a new clutch installed. After picking it up and paying, unnoticed that something had damaged the front passenger side bumper leaving a small crack and paint blemishes. I was not happy. When I alerted Tim, he spoke to Mike and the issue was discussed and Mike set a plan in motion. He stayed in contact with me the entire time making sure that I fully knew all the details and status. He made sure the issue was fixed and that I didn’t have to occur any further expenses then what I had originally been there for. A good situation went bad, Mike and Tim helped it go good again. I have no complaints and am enjoying driving my car again. That’s all you can ask for. They valued my car, time and money the same way I value it. For that, I can say I’m happy

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Used to love them but that’s changed
Left my car for a cliirch change. Came back to pick it up, paid $2500 and walking to my car, noticed that somehow while with Hyundai, it now has a small crack in the front bumper and marks in the paint from hitting something. Wasn’t told anything about it. If I didn’t. Price it on the lot you can only wonder what would happen. Called the manager over and he took pics, said he would cover the paint if I wanted to have it blended in that section. Still waiting on his call back and estimate. As far as the clutch repair, when starting my car I hear a long high pitch squeal from the engine. Never happened before. Paid this money to pick up my car in worse shape. Hopefully the squeal goes away, but they have lost my trust
Michael N. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our customer satisfaction survey. As per our phone conversation we working on the resolution. I will reach back out to you within 24 hours. Thank you very much for being a loyal Hyundai of Kennesaw customer.

Sincerely: Mike Naughton, Service Manager.

RJ
Roger J.
Atlanta, GA
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Communication
Let’s me know what is going on with my car several times. nice to see they care.

01/24/2019 Category: Service
Better service
Make sure repair is done correctly.
Welcome to contact me at(561) 758-7938
Roger or Nancy Jones
ANTHONY P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/25/2019

Roger, I have called and left voice mail, please call me ASAP.

David C.
Acworth, GA
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Car repair
Your response was greatly appreciated thanks for all you did

01/02/2019 Category: Service
Car repair
I just think I was taken advantage of I don't think I needed the car repairs I got
ANTHONY P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 01/02/2019

David, Thank you for your feedback. I will reach out to you via phone, but if email work's best, Feel free to respond. I am a little confused as to what actually went wrong? Your service advisor recommended an alignment and tire rotation.

Did he not explain why you needed these items?

Hope to speak to you soon.

Johnnie W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/18/2018 Category: Service
They made it right!
The service team did more than enough to make it right. They cleaned the car inside and out.
Quite professional.

12/18/2018 Category: Service
Technician left oily finger prints on car's interior!
The warranty work was completed to my satisfaction. But the Tech obviously had a bad day.
It appears the keys were left in the car and the service desk not notified. I was left waiting until I inquired. When I got into the car, oil finger prints were on the interior. Not the type of service I usually get at this location.
ANTHONY P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/18/2018

Johnnie thank you for taking the time to speak with me today, I look forward to seeing you soon. Johnnie do me a favor please, Robert was your advisor and this is his personal report card, Can you please re-score him, Some things are out of his control but this directly effect's him. 5 star's is greatly appreciated. Again thank you for your time, and see you soon.

Marietta, GA
12/15/2018 Category: Service
I made an appointment to have my car’s oil changed, and it was done. Thank you for the service.

12/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil change more expensive than orher service centers,. Previously owned a Nissan and always took it to the dealer. They gave me excellent service and checked tire tread and brakes along with oil change at a cheaper price.
ANTHONY P. from Hyundai of Kennesaw responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Karen for your feedback, we are priced accordingly, however jiffy lubes and other automotive shops may charge less for less quality, We at Hyundai of Kennesaw prefer quality, however i can and will offer an coupon for your next visit. But please do me a favor, Robert your advisor has no control over pricing, but this survey directly effects him personally, can ask that you re-score him please.

Thank you for your time and i look forward to seeing you next visit.