AH
Angie H.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Mud guards added to Santa Fe
They ordered the front and back mud guards and installed them. Great job!

MA
Morrie A.
Colmesneil, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service 5 stars
I have always had outstanding service and expertise from the service department here in Lufkin. I was actually telling my wife how professional and courteous everyone at Lufkin Hyundai is. I have brought our other car in the past and now our second Sonata, this is the place that I feel, they will do everything to make sure you are treated and taken care of. I enjoy talking with the employees of the service department, Junior and Erik, and how they go all out for the customer not only make them feel confident, but making you feel like family. The mechanics who are behind the scenes, the detailers Vinnie, Cristobal when you get a free car wash for any service performed. Thank you for what you do for us, all of you, great job! I highly recommend this Hyundai dealer.

Lasandra S.
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Thanks Hyundai of Lufkin
They are very professional and take car of my car as if it was they own

Donna R.
Livingston, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
Had an appointment at 10 got there 15 minutes early and they took my Tucson in right away. Only took them 30 minute to complete the problem. Every one we meet was very nice. Will definitely be going back there for whatever I need done. Thanks

PW
Paige W.
League City, TX
06/07/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service department
Quick and easy process! Will definitely be back!

NP
Nita P.
Crockett, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Professional service
Every visit to Hyundai of Lufkin has been a pleasant and friendly visit. I consider the entire staff friendly and very helpful, especially Randy our sales rep. We are completely satisfied with our 2019 Kona and the service department that keeps our wonderful new vehicle in tip top shape! We will keep our business with Lufkin Hyundai and purchase other vehicles from them in the near future.

Ashley S.
Huntington, TX
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Convenient Service
I was very pleased with my services! They were punctual and kepts me informed through the whole process!

LG
Louise G.
Point Blank, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Junior & his staff were very helpful, patient with me, answered every question and my car was ready in a timely manner

AD
Ashley D.
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Even though we are in a pandemic and are practicing social distancing and being safe, Lufkin Hyundai went above and beyond to make me feel safe while providing service for my car. I felt they took every precaution, using text messaging to check on me during my time their, maintaining 6feet distance, using plastic seat covers, and sanitizing. Thank you Lufkin Hyundai for making me feel safe during this unusual time.

06/01/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and Helpful
The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Jon M.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Almost as good as Lexus
I have been driving Lexus hybrids for quite a few years and I loved them.
Having said that I am very impressed with the Hyundai, dealership and location , so I went for the Hyundai and haven’t looked back.
If all dealerships could be as good as this one, the car buying experience would be lots better.
Their service department is convenient, friendly and on top of things.
Highly recommend.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful

Melvin H.
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
I was very pleased with the service and the experience on my last visit. Junior was outstanding!

LC
Laura C.
Nacogdoches, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership and service department!
I am so pleased with my car and the serviced I received. I will definitely always take my vehicle to be serviced there. They are fast and friendly!

TW
Teri W.
Nacogdoches, TX
05/21/2020 Category: Service
I have good service and everyone is so nice.
I have always had a good experience with service at Hyundia dealership. Junior is the one that usually waits on me and i am very satisfied.