Overall Rating 3.8313256/5Overall Rating 3.8313256/5Overall Rating 3.8313256/5rating 3.8313256rating 3.8313256
Overall Rating 2.1895193/5Overall Rating 2.1895193/5rating 2.1895193rating 2.1895193rating 2.1895193

Donald R.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The great employees
Always nice to visit Hyundai of New Port Richey, love the popcorn.
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of New Port Richey responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your response, Donald! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

2017 Hyundai Accent
Replaced condenser
Service was excellent the whole way. (Start to finish)

PR
Paul R.
Oil Change
Oil Change was done accurately

Thank you for your response, Paul! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Palm Harbor, FL
sometimes not worth it
I brought the car in for service and other than the fact they spilt oil in the engine compartment so you could smell it burning off while driving, there was no evidence that they did everything they claimed. When they returned it, claiming tit was washed and vacuumed, it was quite obvious that they had not completed that. Makes me wonder if half the other things they claim to have done actually were,

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback :) We totally apologize for the issues you had last visit and also the vacuuming that was not done properly, that is not how we usually conduct ourselves. I will have a word with the staff to make sure we improve moving forward and this communication issue doesn't happen again. If you would like to have the vehicle inspected for your peace of mind with a Manager preset please feel free to drop by. For the inconvenience, I have notated your account with a complimentary oil change and wash, vacuum, window cleaning, and tire shine service for future use with no expiration. We do value you and hope to have another opportunity to change your viewpoint. Please feel free to reach out if we can assist you further, we are here for you!

Lawrence S.
Trinity, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Our service advisor Barry is wonderful . He continues to help our vehicles run well. We also had our car detailed and it looks great. Thanks Barry.
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of New Port Richey responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for your response, Lawrence! We appreciate your business and feedback :) wonderful to hear Barry was great with you!

KD
Kelli D.
Pleasant
Everyone at this dealership always takes the extra step to make sure you are satisfied.

Thank you for your response, Kelli! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

CO
Charles O.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
need help now
Mary Boulahanis was great. Starter gave out 1pm on sunday afternoon in bellsparking lot on 54. AAA GOT US STARTED and I drove straight NPR Hyundai. Mary got everything going for me and by 1PM on Monday I had my car back. She informed me of other service I was in need of and took care of that. GREAT SERVICE and GREAT PEOPLE. Chuck Ott

Thank you for your response, Charles! We appreciate your business and feedback :) wonderful to hear Mary was great with you!

Justina A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Visit
Last visit was friendly and fast

Thank you for your response, Justina! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Darrin S.
Excellent service!
My vehicle and I were treated well! Great customer service. Roy Landis was friendly and very helpful!

Thank you for your response, Darrin! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

TC
Thomas C.
Oldsmar, FL
GREAT SERVICE..
MARY IN THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS "GREAT!"..
5 STAR.."ALWAYS"

Thank you for your response, Thomas! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

FR
Fabian R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great place to buy or service your car!
I love this dealer and their service department. They are very friendly and professional.
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of New Port Richey responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your response, Fabian! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

LG
Laura G.
Quality Service
Prompt quality service

Thank you for your response, Laura! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

BW
Bricela W.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Need more customer service skills
If you are not accepting the additional service they are offering the customer and their car should be treated as same as if you spend all the money they asking you for additional services.

Thank you for your response, Bricela! We appreciate your business and feedback :) I apologize about the issues you experienced last visit regarding the a/c and cabin filter and how you felt, that was not our intention. I did speak with the technician and Mary and we left out the filter for a bit to air out the HVAC unit due to the rodent droppings and urine on the filter and housing. We should have put everything back together for you at delivery and I apologize that did not happen. For the issues, I am willing to replace the cabin air filter for you and fill your tank with gas for having to make the return trip. I do see the recommendation for the cabin air filter existing since your visit in September as well. Please let me know if you would like to take me up on my offer to you, we are here for you!

Hudson, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
First time services
This was the first time I went there and was very happy with my experience. I was waited on promptly. My service manager, Mary, was great.

Theresa S.
Always Excellent Service
I’ve bought new and used Hyundai and always went to the used store for my service. They provide excellent service and usually less of a wait time.
I am a loyal Hyundai owner and will be for life.

Thank you for your response, Theresa! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

John L.
Stupid
Recall never mentioned by service person? Stupid, what is going on, an accident because of this will cost you millions of dollars? I need a response, now I need to come back and spend more time and money, just stupid in your part, no excuses, just lack of customer concern and your lack of integrity

Thank you for your response, John! We appreciate your business and feedback :) I checked your VIN# for any pending recalls and your 2017 Sonata is not affected by the recall you specified. Please reach out to us if you have any further questions, we are here to help.

Jonathan L.
Trinity, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service and staff!!!
Always a great experience when servicing my vehicle at Hyundai of New Port Richey!!

Thank you for your response, John! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

AC
Andy C.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
For the most part it's a good place
Found some oil on the steering wheel and shifter but other then that was good

Thank you for your response, Andy! We appreciate your business and feedback :) We apologize about the oil on the steering wheel! We will have a meeting with the staff to make sure that doesn't happen again and is addressed.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
oil change & replace antenna
Friendly and efficient service

HL
Heather L.
Spring Hill, FL
Thank you.
Mary is amazing!
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of New Port Richey responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your response, Heather! We appreciate your business and feedback :)