4.6

Overall Rating 4.0344793/5Overall Rating 4.0344793/5Overall Rating 4.0344793/5Overall Rating 4.0344793/5rating 4.0344793
Overall Rating 2.2176672/5Overall Rating 2.2176672/5rating 2.2176672rating 2.2176672rating 2.2176672
Latest Review 21 minutes ago

WH
William H.
Odessa, FL
2016 Hyundai Azera
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Honest monitoring of my vehicle's needs and discounts used when available.

LH
Lynn H.
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Tint windows
Very professional and made me feel important and listened. Great tint job
JON VINCENT W N., Service Manager from Hyundai of New Port Richey responded on 12/12/2019

Your patronage and your confidence in us are greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to review our Service Department, Lynn. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and maintain your valued confidence. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do assist you and thank you for choosing us as your Hyundai Service Center. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones :)

John M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Recall on 2019 Santa Fe 2.4
I had to get the engine management software updated. I was very pleased with all aspects of my visit.

Your patronage and your confidence in us are greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to review our Service Department, John. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and maintain your valued confidence. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do assist you and thank you for choosing us as your Hyundai Service Center. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones :)

Car eash
I got a free car wash. I expected the inside to have been vacuumed

Your patronage and your confidence in us are greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to review our Service Department. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and maintain your valued confidence. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do assist you and thank you for choosing us as your Hyundai Service Center. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones :)

Melody R.
Holiday, FL
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
All
Have never been treated so well. Every time I come to NPR Hyundai they treat you like family.
JON VINCENT W N., Service Manager from Hyundai of New Port Richey responded on 12/11/2019

Your patronage and your confidence in us are greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to review our Service Department, Melody. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and maintain your valued confidence. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do assist you and thank you for choosing us as your Hyundai Service Center. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones :)

AA
Audrey A.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
I went in for an oil change and received quick service. They also gave me the best free car wash I have ever had. The staff especially Roxanne Curral she kept me informed at times on the progress of my car. She even got a quote for me for a part I was going to need! She is the best employee they have! She goes above and beyond and makes their service department great!

Your patronage and your confidence in us are greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to review our Service Department, Audrey. Wonderful to hear Roxanne was great with you! Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and maintain your valued confidence. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do assist you and thank you for choosing us as your Hyundai Service Center. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones :)

SQ
Stephanie Q.
Port Richey, FL
Great!
Jonathon simons was absolutely great! He answered any questions I had and made the car buying process stress free!!

PL
Pamela L.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
I have had nothing but great experience weigh Hyundai of New Port Richey.
JON VINCENT W N., Service Manager from Hyundai of New Port Richey responded on 12/10/2019

Your patronage and your confidence in us are greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to review our Service Department, Pamela. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and maintain your valued confidence. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do assist you and thank you for choosing us as your Hyundai Service Center. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones :)

CD
Carol D.
Crystal River, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Been coming here since 2003 and 5 vehicles later
Already gave a review a few days ago

Your patronage and your confidence in us are greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to review our Service Department, Carol. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and maintain your valued confidence. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do assist you and thank you for choosing us as your Hyundai Service Center. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones :)

WA
Wilmer A.
Land O Lakes, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2019 Category: Service
If you have any service done on your vehicle schedule an appointment with Roxanne. She’s very professional, helpful and knowledgeable about the questions I had.

Your patronage and your confidence in us are greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to review our Service Department, Wilmer. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and maintain your valued confidence. Wonderful to hear Roxanne was great with you during your visit. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do assist you and thank you for choosing us as your Hyundai Service Center. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones :)

LF
Leandra F.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2019 Category: Service
They are always very attentive here at the Hyundai of New Port Richey. I've had my car now for 6 years and I have always scheduled all of my services with them. The waiting area is always clean and everyone is always very pleasant..

Your patronage and your confidence in us are greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to review our Service Department, Leandra. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and maintain your valued confidence. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do assist you and thank you for choosing us as your Hyundai Service Center. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones :)

Great customer care
Recently purchased my second vehicle from Hyundai of New Port Richey, great customer care again. They listen to your needs and work hard to get you what you want.

IS
Ilona S.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Ilona Jean Smith
Only problem was after 3hrs. I had go and check if my car was ready. Mean while it was finished almost an hr. before.
JON VINCENT W N., Service Manager from Hyundai of New Port Richey responded on 12/09/2019

PJ
Patrick J.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Pat J

Your patronage and your confidence in us are greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to review our Service Department, Patrick. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and maintain your valued confidence. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do assist you and thank you for choosing us as your Hyundai Service Center. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones :)

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Very fast with the service and very nice
JON VINCENT W N., Service Manager from Hyundai of New Port Richey responded on 12/07/2019

2018 Hyundai Kona
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Frendly atmosphere and professional service.
What brought me in sooner is the 20% discount on service.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
WARRANTY Service
Elantra had oil leak on floor. Barry got parts..arranged rental..had my car back in 1 day..perfect conditioned..llys full detail!!!

Audrey S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Elantra Repair
I travel to New Port Richey from St Petersburg for all the service on my Hyundai Elantra. I have been happy with the service and my 2011 Elantra is running well. Roxanne Curran has gone out of her way to get things done. Thanks you Roxanne!

Your patronage and your confidence in us are greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to review our Service Department, Audrey. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and maintain your valued confidence. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do assist you and thank you for choosing us as your Hyundai Service Center. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones :)

Jason L.
Tampa, FL
Pam is AWESOME!!
Unfortunately, my car had a value gasket leak on the backside of the engine. I knew it was Sunday, but I also didn't want to damage the car either. I just found out about that problem on Black Friday. I had to get the car back to NPR Hyundai because I was out of town on vacation in Charlotte, NC. The south Charlotte Hyundai service dept told me what the problem was and that it would take 3-4 days for them to get the part. I had to get back to work. I asked them to put full synthetic oil and drove it back slowly to Tampa. Even though it was Sunday after 11am, Pam took care of the matter and stated they had the part and could put it on for me. Pam could have easily said that we are only working short hours today and we also have short staff techs as well, BUT she did NOT. She jump on the case and at 4pm. My Sonata was fixed and ready to go. PLEASE PLEASE recognize Pam for going above and beyond. Like I stated she didn't have to, but wanted too because of her I was able to drive back to tampa from NPR and go to work Monday morning without being concerned on how I was going to get back to NPR. THANKS A MILLION PAM!!! YOU ROCK

Your patronage and your confidence in us are greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to review our Service Department, Jason. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and maintain your valued confidence. Wonderful to hear Pamela was great with you! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do assist you and thank you for choosing us as your Hyundai Service Center. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones :)

Anthony B.
Clearwater, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Quality service
I loved the time a concern that I received from the service department

Your patronage and your confidence in us are greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to review our Service Department, Anthony. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and maintain your valued confidence. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do assist you and thank you for choosing us as your Hyundai Service Center. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones :)