Overall Rating 3.9580445/5Overall Rating 3.9580445/5Overall Rating 3.9580445/5rating 3.9580445rating 3.9580445
Overall Rating 2.2035089/5Overall Rating 2.2035089/5rating 2.2035089rating 2.2035089rating 2.2035089

Russell S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/23/2019 Category: Service
A good place to have your car serviced
I made my service appointment online which was quick and easy. Took my car in at 10:30 on Friday, use the shuttle service to take me back home where I waited to call that my car was finished. At about 12 noon I got the call that my car was finished and went to the dealership to pick it up. Everything was taken care of and the car was washed and sitting in the lot waiting for me. This was the easiest service I have ever experienced on my car.
JON VINCENT W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of New Port Richey responded on 07/23/2019

Thanks so much for your review, Russell! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Oldsmar, FL
excellent as always

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Holiday, FL
Return
Didn't have the part to complete my repair so I had to come back.

Sean C.
Great Service!
Great customer service from Juan Aviles! He kept me informed and was friendly and knowledgeable!

Thanks so much for your review, Sean! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

John C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is a great brand.
Service Writers listen to what you say. Always trying to do what is best for both customer and Hyundai.

Thanks so much for your review, John! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

SD
Stephanie D.
St. Petersburg, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service
Shane Ippolito was awesome. Sold me a brand new Elantra. Came back for first service on the car and customer service was great. One thing you need is more chairs/bigger waiting area.

John T.
Always fast and friendly
Although this visit went fairly well, it was my worst visit in over 7 years of coming here. They gave me the wrong paperwork. My car was dirtier than before my car wash. From the time it took me to walk back in after realizing the problem, Lily my advisor, had disappeared for the day. After standing at her desk for 5 minutes ( no one asked if I needed help), I asked someone else for help and I was able to get the correct paperwork and an apology for the car wash. I'll be back, if for no other reason, Scott Fink asked me for help.

Thanks so much for your review, John! We totally apologize about the communication issues, that is not how we usually conduct ourselves. We will address theses issues with the staff so we can improve moving forward. We hope your next visit is a better one and hope to change your perception. We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

GF
Gerard F.
Lakehurst, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
my first maintenance
I was greeted warmly and treated professionally.
All my concerns were answered quickly.

Thanks so much for your review, Gerard! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Lauri Ann S.
Hyundai of New Port Richey Is An Outstanding Dealership
From greeting to delivery we experienced excellent customer service. The entire staff was friendly, professional and easily answered any questions and addressed any issues.

Thanks so much for your review, Lauri! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Toni B.
Brooksville, FL
Professional and polite
5 stars
JON VINCENT W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of New Port Richey responded on 07/22/2019

Thanks so much for your review, Toni! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Their fast service
I had four deferent cars, the best one is the Elantra, great mileage, and rides good on the road.

Thanks so much for your review, Elizabeth! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

FB
Frank B.
Clearwater, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Hyundai NPR
My Service Advisor Roxanne Is A Talented Customer Service Expert That Went The Extra Mile To Ensure 100% Customer Satisfaction With My Visit At NPR Hyundai .. If You Want A Home Run Go To NPR Hyundai ... If You Want A Based Loaded Grand Slam.. Ask For Roxanne

Thanks so much for your review, Frank! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Marielle H.
Tim Hernandez
Tim was patient and helped me with finding out if I had free oil change because I didn't remember. So he gave me the phone # for where I leased my vehicle with the vin# and we were able to find out the info. Thank you Tim for helping me so I didn't have to go back home and look at my lease contract.

Rick G.
Trinity, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Communication is improving
I like the text messaging that they use to provide the service tech's contact info and an option to respond to the text for updates. However, every time I have replied to the text for an update I never receive a response. The service tech did give me his personal cell number to text him so that helped. If your going to invest in a texting feature in your service center, you may want to make sure it's working so the service tech's don't have to give out there number.

Thanks so much for your review, Rick! We apologize about the texting communication, We will address that with the staff and make sure we use the resources available to us. We hope to do better by you next visit. We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Great!
Great experience, they really seem to care about the customers and go above and beyond to make you feel happy you had service there. Not like other dealerships!

Michael M.
Trinity, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Service was not timely
Hour and 20 min. for an oil change. Unacceptable!

Thanks so much for your review, Michael! We apologize about the long wait times you experienced last visit, that was not our intention. We are working on expansion plans to help alleviate those times and to keep up with the growth we have experienced. We will try to refine our processes to shorten the wait times. We do hope to do better by you in the future. We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

EM
Eileen M.
Recent service
The person who took care of me was named Lily. She was very attentive and answered all my questions and concerns. She was a pleasure to do business with.

Thanks so much for your review, Eileen! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

OV
Olivia V.
Tampa, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Always a pleasant experience
Went in because my compressor was dying. Found out I still have my warranty so it was done for no charge. No upselling and quick work. The guy that helped me was also wonderful.

Thanks so much for your review, Olivia! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Manuel D.
Spring Hill, FL
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Easy to make an appointment, Mary Boulahanis give us a great customer service in a very professional way, explain everything in a clear and understandable terms.
Always a great experience!

Thanks so much for your review, Manuel! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Dorman D.
07/20/2019 Category: Service
all about the service i recive.
The salesman and staff along with the great service and follow up of maintenance by Jaun the service manger .
JON VINCENT W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of New Port Richey responded on 07/20/2019

Thanks so much for your review, Dorman! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!