Overall Rating 3.7264595/5Overall Rating 3.7264595/5Overall Rating 3.7264595/5rating 3.7264595rating 3.7264595
Overall Rating 2.1351334/5Overall Rating 2.1351334/5rating 2.1351334rating 2.1351334rating 2.1351334

WC
Wanda C.
Clearwater, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Wonderful customer service
Roy was very friendly, efficient, and courteous.

Weeki Wachee, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service Oriented
This business made every effort to accommodate my needs, and respect my time. That means a lot to me.

John M.
Land O Lakes, FL
Great sevice rep.
I come back because of Mr. Roy Landis. He is always courteous and very helpful,he makes my service experience pleasant.
Thank you John M.

ST
Susan T.
New Customer Service Rep
This guy is new and you can tell, he is great! Proactive, not reactive, this
is my second Hyundai, and this guy, Chad or Chase, I can't remember his name but I know his face! Best service I've ever had in 10 years.

Jose S.
Tampa, FL
Awesome!!
Gast service

Joe P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
The service advisor Tom Tucker
Friendly staff clean environment fast service can ask for anything else from a service center in dealership fantastic people love doing business with them
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of New Port Richey responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for your response, Joe! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

LV
Leah V.
Service review
My service was excellent! My engine was replaced under warranty at absolutely no charge which was amazing and soooo helpful! Frank stayed in contact with me every step of the way. I was offered a rental vehicle that was not needed because my service was taken care of so quickly. I am beyond thankful for this visit!

Thank you for your response, Leah! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

WW
Wayne W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Customer service
Friendly staff and great service

Thank you for your response, Wayne! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and on time service
Stopped by without an app't. Rec'd the service I wanted in a timely and courteous manner. Service rep' recognized my need and answered all my questions

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback :) awesome to hear!

PR
Patrice R.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
The friendlyness of sales personal

Thank you for your response, Patrice! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

ES
Edmund S.
Odessa, FL
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Polite,did required maint. in a timely fashion
Excellent service from Liliya!
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of New Port Richey responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for your response, Edmund! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Roseann S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Pleasant experience
Since I’ve leased my 2016 Santa Fe Sport I have had my vehicle serviced there. Whom I have been in contact with has been pleasant and professional at all times.

Thank you for your response, Roseann! We appreciate your business and feedback :) wonderful to hear thank you!

Richard S.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, professional, competent dealership.
I look forward to visiting the New Port Richey Hyundai dealership. It was a great experience when I purchased my new Elantra last year. Friendly Service staff, nice waiting area. I really like that I can have my service done at 6am. The Elantra has been a great car.

Thank you for your response, Richard! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

PJ
Paul J.
Quck service
Quick service

Thank you for your response, Paul! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

great service
in and out quickly - service is great

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Always a pleasure
Fast service. Great customer lounge

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

CR
Charles R.
Dunedin, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
Never disappointed
I have purchased 10 cars over the years from this dealership and have never left disappointed. You get the same dealership "dance" that you get from any dealership but I normally just let them know they have one opportunity to go back and talk to the man behind the glass and come back with an acceptable deal. With my most recent purchase, the sales manager made sure I left happy which speaks volumes and keeps me coming back.

Thank you for your response, Charles! We appreciate your business and feedback :) awesome to hear thanks so much! Enjoy the new Kona!

CL
Christine L.
Holiday, FL
07/19/2018 Category: Service
I'm always met with a smile
Always quick and easy. Everybody is always friendly and kind.

Thank you for your response, Christine! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

LH
Louis H.
Location and fast service
Great service !

Thank you for your response, Louis! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Robert G.
Spring Hill, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always great service

Thank you for your response, Robert! We appreciate your business and feedback :)