Overall Rating 3.8418972/5Overall Rating 3.8418972/5Overall Rating 3.8418972/5rating 3.8418972rating 3.8418972
Overall Rating 2.1936749/5Overall Rating 2.1936749/5rating 2.1936749rating 2.1936749rating 2.1936749

My visit
Keith is the bomb.com, he always takes care of my car and makes sure we make the best choices in order to maintain the longevity of that piece of shit!!
I appreciate all he does for me and I would definitely recommend Hyundai to my friends and fam!!

FT
Florida T.
Brooksville, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Roy in Service is the Best!
Had a great experience. Our issue was addressed and fixed. Very timely, not a long wait. Kept me informed along the way. Roy is the best, very patient and thorough.

Chester M.
friendly employees
Our vs went well and we got essentials done. The bad part was driving about 65 miles round trip. But guess they are worth it!!

AP
April P.
Port Richey, FL
01/17/2019 Category: Service
The ladies in the service department were very helpful and went above and beyond to help me. Service was a lot quicker, which made waiting with a one year old less stressful.

CD
Colleen D.
2017 Hyundai Accent
great service team
in and out in no time

Juan B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Tire Service
They were so friendly and professional and very clear on what the problem was. They just gave me a new tire at no charge and was on my way within less than 1 hour.

RN
Randy N.
Quick oil change
When I arrived I informed the guy that my 1st oil change had taken actual hours to complete and that no one had warned me it would take so long. He was positive that that would not be the case this time and it wasn't. I was out of there after 45 min and I truly appreciated it.

AK
Alan K.
Holiday, FL
Great service fast
Make an appointment, be there on time or early, you'll be in and out quick.

DF
Donna F.
Dependable warranty service.
Very good even though I had to return to the dealership for correction of a problem after the initial service.

ES
Edward S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasant experience, great customer service

KK
Kimberly K.
Largo, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Upset
Just was there Monday, January 14th. Had an oil change, they flushed my brake system, and did an inspection. I didnt pay attention at the time to my instrument panel, noticed yesterday that my low tire pressure light was on. Checked my tire pressure and all the tires were at 26psi. Tires states they should be max 44psi. Filled my tires to 40psi and can feel a difference in how the car rides. This is unacceptable. I take it to you to care for my car not this.

SJ
Sean J.
Palm Harbor, FL
P

Sharon H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Prompt friendly service
My first year of free service ends 2/10/19. From now on I will get my oil change, etc elsewhere.

TL
Todd L.
Lutz, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Trust
I continue to bring my car back to your location on US 19 is because of the Trust and faith I have in Roy Landis. If Roy tells me I need something, I an confident he has given honest, accurate information. I could g o to other locations, closer to my home, but I will continue to go back to you because of Roy!

THANKS!

TR
Thomas R.
Tucan Transmission issue
After 6 visits finally put new tranny in our Tuscan. Has 22k on it...hope this fixes it.

FE
Franklin E.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil change in record time
Liliya Cawley checked in my Tucson for oil change (1st time) around 1:20pm asked if I had an appointment said no and she said it would take about 1 and a half hours. Was finish and out the door in 40 minutes. Good Job!

KK
Konstantinos K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly pleasant staff, nice customer area and fast service.
All the staff were very pleasant. The customer waiting area is super nice and accommodating. The service was reasonably quick, loved the car wash hey did a great job. My service advisor Amanda Murphy/296 was phenomenal in every way. I usually dread going for service at the dealer but I was pleasantly surprised.

MN
Milton N.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Routine maintenance
Great place for service Mary was knowledgeable and courteous. The work was completed in a reasonable amount of time. Although it was a bit pricey.

Darlene R.
Service is awesome
Service department is great. Frank is the best. He is very customer focused, very knowledgeable and friendly. Frank is also very thorough when servicing the cars.

PB
Peter B.
Tampa, FL
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service agents take care of you.
Never received the wheel lock key when I bought the car in 2017. Got with Drew and he replaced the wheel locks and gave me the key. Great guy!