JN
Jasmine N.
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Jasmine said they were very honest at the business.

JACOB G.
Brooksville, FL
06/11/2021
Best place in town.
If your looking for a great and honest mechanic shop look no further. I enjoy bring my vehicle here.

FS
FATINAH S.
Mazda 626
06/04/2021
Auto Service
Remarkable "Trustworthy staff." Reasonable prices, a place you can count on for great reliable service. They never fail you, your car will be properly diagnosed. Definitely hard working respectful men!!!

CJ
Chelsea J.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Chelsea said the staff is always trustworthy, honest, could rely on them to take care of her vehicle as she uses them also for her business, they have amazing customer service and that she also refers her customers to the business

EB
ED B.
Dodge Caravan
06/02/2021
I went there today for routine work and to find out what the issue was with my windshield sprayer. They did the work quickly and at a good price too!

Lawrence M.
Toyota Avalon
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Lawrence said it was good service.

Land Rover LR3
05/19/2021
Very Helpful, Knowledgeable, Understanding
Definitely Recommend this place for all your Automotive Repairs.

EV
Emarilis V.
Land Rover LR3
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Emarilis said the staff is really nice, they work with her and have great prices.

RN
RICH N.
Ford Crown Victoria
05/15/2021
Best Mechanics In Town!
Dropped my car off in the AM & picked it before the close of the business day. We have been going here for the last seven years when they were first recommended to us. Never a problem. Always reasonably priced and ALWAYS great and fast work. Highly recommended by us.

Donna R.
Dodge Neon
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Donna said it was good, but kind of expensive and she didn't get much of a discount.

KR
K. ELIZABETH R.
Dodge Journey
05/06/2021
They always go the extra mile to take care of my car
This is the only honest mechanic that I have found in this area. They never push the up sell on me but they also never shy away from telling me what my car needs. I get the service that I go in for and fair prices. If I need a ride to get back home they arrange it. Then they even pick me up when my car is ready. They have been totally reliable and honest with me. I don’t take my car anywhere else for repairs. They stand behind the work.

Michael B.
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Michael said that they have great customer service and are very knowledgeable. Their prices are good and he was treated very fairly.

Ron B.
Brooksville, FL
Chevrolet Cutaway
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Ron said the staff are fair, thorough and reasonable. He also stated that he always recommend the business for service.

EP
ED P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/14/2021
Honest and very professional service
Moprisons has always fixed my car promptly and right..I would never go to anyone else...I bring my company vehicle as well as my personal vehicle a d I e never been disappointed.
Great to know that an honest repair facility is in my neighborhood. Great job!

John G.
Spring Hill, FL
Chevrolet Suburban
04/08/2021 Category: Service
John said a friend recommended this business when his rear main seal went out in his Suburban. Service was quick, quoting 2 days but service was done the next day.