Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

FM
FRANK M.
Chrysler
11/10/2018
The best, best, best people who do the best, best, best work.
Joe and Bryan go above and beyond and are more honest and trustworthy than any one else in the business. Period. I have been coming here for over 10 years. Because of them, my Town and Country has 248,000 miles and runs like it just came out of the showroom. If there's a problem with the car they will fix it and stick with it at a great price. Period.
I would never trust my car to anyone else.

MARY P.
Palm Harbor, FL
11/09/2018
Good job
Quick service

INFINITI EX35
11/08/2018
Honest, Fair,
Joe and Brian are Excellent!!!

CL
Cyntha L.
GMC Envoy
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Cynthia said Brian was personable. He was nice. He provided very helpful service. The work was awesome.

Craig B.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Craig said the business was overall really good and they gave him a ride when they didn't need to. They cut the bill, but he waited too long for service. They were honest and he understands they were busy, but it was just a long wait. They did a good job and gave him a fair price.

CP
CHRIS P.
11/01/2018
Feel like family, personable n honest.
Get very well taken care of every time we’re there. Very honest n respectable workers..

TOM B.
Port Richey, FL
Buick Century
10/29/2018
regular maintenance
I am always satisfied with the attention my car recieves.

BRENDA B.
Nissan Xterra
10/26/2018
A/C repair on 2000 Nissan Xterra
Brian at Morrison’s was extremely helpful and polite as always. I have taken my vehicles there multiple times. Always prompt excellent service. I called on Wed to see if they could look at my car and he advised me that they were very busy and suggested that I bring it in on Thurs. I dropped it off around 10:30am and within an hour Brian called be with the problem and an estimate. He fixed my A/C with brand new parts and I had my vehicle back by 4pm blowing ice cold air. Thanks so much guys!

HG
HOLLY G.
Kia Rio
10/24/2018
Quick and low cost
I love getting my oil changed here. Great staff!

CF
CLIFFORD F.
10/24/2018
Consistent Service
Quality work, reasonable pricing and great Customer Service. All done with a friendly smile.

V
Valued Customer
TAMPA, FL
10/22/2018
Very professional
I use Morrisons for all my.repairs. Joe knows always what.needs to be fixed He gives competitive pricing, always pleased with the repairs
Highly recommend Morrisons

AD
Awan D.
Port Richey, FL
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Awan said she has used this business for ten years. She loved her service. The employees were friendly. They were knowledgeable. They treated her fairly. They provided good service. The work was at a good price.

Honda Civic Sdn
10/19/2018
Friendly& honest
Friendly, honest, comparable pricing.

WN
Wayne N.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said his overall experience was fine.

CD
CHUCK D.
10/15/2018
In and out. Quick service.
Was very informative before doing repairs so i new my cost up front. Owner took personal interest in repair. Thank You WILL BE BACK.

10/15/2018
AA+++ Great service as always. Owner is awesome representative for company.
AA+++ Great service as always. Owner is awesome representative for company.

Jason R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Jason said he was happy with his service.

BF
BILL F.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/13/2018
looking at the POSITIVE side of things
Shit happens and I know Joe and his guys do the best they can . I had a situation that cost me 2 weeks pay but the issue I was having was not resolved.( but another issue was corrected, the charges were acceptable f/ the work that was done, I'm just poor ) I continue to have trust/faith and respect f/Joe and his guys and my issue will be resolved. I didn't want to be a jerk and return w/ a bad attitude yesterday.( hope I didn't ) Joe assured me he will get this all squared away and my problem solved.
I've been taking my vehicles to Morrison's f/ over 13yrs and Joe has always kept his word w/providing me with excellent service/ repairs and kindness. I'll continue to take my truck to Joe in the future as long as he is open f/ business. You guys are all Awesome and I appreciate you, and the service you provide the community. Thanks for being in my neighborhood.

KR
Kathy R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said she had very good service. It was a great job, and it was done fast and efficiently. Joe was awesome.

JIM B.
10/12/2018
Most accommodating in all phases of repairs
Ordinarily. Repairs are done first come first served . But In some cases, they will put emergency repairs in front of others.
They are quick to diagnose the problem and repair cost.